Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 09:53 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C H View Post
Then vote. But don't play God and tell who can and can't have children. Fix the borders. Don't talk like you are high and mighty. Her tax dollars...how much is that....If you work at Burger King part time...its not much. You don't like what the Government is doing with you precious tax dollars...vote them out. But don't give personal attacks like we care. GROW UP...this is not the elementary school yard.
If my tax dollars are involved with a bunch of illegals aliens having Anchor Babies here in the USA--------------I do have the right to demand that said criminals be kicked out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2009, 09:55 PM

24 posts, read 74,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
Millions of people from ALL around the World enter the U.S. legally each and every year, and many of them have skills, talents, and innovations to offer to America.. It may take money and resources, but if these illegal aliens are as hardworking as you and your pro-illegal cohorts say, maybe they should pull together their available resources and come into this country LEGALLY.. Also, maybe they should use some of that hardwork into encouraging the government of their country of origin to do more for it's people!

I could really care less that they risk their lives to come here.. If someone is breaking into my home and ends up getting mauled by a dog or gets an electric shock while trying to unplug the TV that they are trying to steal, then that is a consequence for their illegal action..
Hahaha. Such a simple answer.

I wonder what you would do if the US' economy would collaspe. No money, no jobs, no food. But our neighbor to the north is doing just fine. And you had NO opportunity to support yourself or your family. Your kids go days without a proper meal. The education system also has collasped due to lack of funds. Your life is misery with no hope or light at the end of the tunnel. I wonder if you would risk it to ensure your children had the chance at a good life, or you would die in misery. Hmmmmmm. To say these people are criminals for wanting to SURVIVE is harsh. But to survive is a HUMAN trait. Now focus on the government and stop demonizing people who want to live.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If my tax dollars are involved with a bunch of illegals aliens having Anchor Babies here in the USA--------------I do have the right to demand that said criminals be kicked out.
PLease with the Anchor babies thing already. Don't like that law....change the constitution of the United States. See if congress will agree with YOU, the tax payer. Maybe the Supreme Court will listen to the Tax Payer and agree. Yup....and I have the right to demand the Gov't FIX THE BORDERS....and give the people already here a path to citizenship, so they can pay taxes and serve in the military. You people complain and complain how much they cost YOU, the tax payer. Let them pay their way and become tax payers too!!!! They are here already and they are not going anywhere.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:58 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
I'm already there.
I mean, I'm in the part of Mexico that the US illegally stole from the Mexicans.
You've heard, I assume, of "manifest destiny"?
Tough!

The Hispanics stole what is now Mexico from the Aztecs previously.

And we will not discuss the atrocities that the Aztecs committed in the name of their religion against weaker pre Euro groups.

And; the cold reality is the USA screwed up by not seizing all of what is now Mexico in 1848.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:59 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,462 times
Quote:

I wonder what you would do if the US' economy would collaspe. No money, no jobs, no food. But our neighbor to the north is doing just fine. And you had NO opportunity to support yourself or your family. You kids go days without a proper meal. The education system also has collasped due to lack of funds. Your life is misery with no hope or light at the end of the tunnel. I wonder if you would risk it to ensure your children had the chance at a good life, or you would die in misery. Hmmmmmm.
I'd find some way to support myself considering that Canada has absolutely no obligation to provide for me nor am I entitled to trespass into their country.

In face of economic collapse, it seems reasonable to ask the UN, Red Cross, World Bank, IMF and numerous global charities for assistance, is it not?

Old 05-19-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
I'd find some way to support myself considering that Canada has absolutely no obligation to provide for me nor am I entitled to trespass into their country.

In face of economic collapse, it seems reasonable to ask the UN, Red Cross, World Bank, IMF and numerous global charities for assistance, is it not?
Sure......To feed and house 300 million citizens. Just count your blessings you are NOT in that position.

Old 05-19-2009, 10:12 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,462 times
Quote:
Sure......To feed and house 300 million citizens. Just count your blessings you are NOT in that position.
There's plenty of unused land and resources to use if such a thing could happen.

I'm also certain that the UN, Red Cross, World Bank, IMF and numerous global charities would likely provide some assistance, wouldn't they?

Old 05-19-2009, 10:14 PM

807 posts, read 1,302,940 times
Quote:

I wonder what you would do if the US' economy would collaspe. No money, no jobs, no food. But our neighbor to the north is doing just fine. And you had NO opportunity to support yourself or your family. Your kids go days without a proper meal. The education system also has collasped due to lack of funds. Your life is misery with no hope or light at the end of the tunnel. I wonder if you would risk it to ensure your children had the chance at a good life, or you would die in misery. Hmmmmmm. To say these people are criminals for wanting to SURVIVE is harsh. But to survive is a HUMAN trait. Now focus on the government and stop demonizing people who want to live.
Our Economy IS collapsing and jobs are not exactly easy to come by with so many millions of Americans out of work.. I live in California and our Education system is ranked 48th out of 50th AND our resources including Hospital Emergency rooms which are closing, etc.. is brought ON by Illegal Aliens..

Obviously you are looking at these "poor disadvanted illegals", but there are poor desperate people throughout the World, and many become U.S. Citizens every year.. What you are asking is to accept the fact that Criminals are invading our country and are collapsing our social services and demanding that we look the other way while they overpopulate and further tax our resources and make the U.S. way of life closely resemble their home country.. What would that accomplish if the U.S. looked more like Mexico? Why should an exception be made for people who have broken the law while others coming from equally impoverished countries have THEIR opportunity at a better life (that they are doing LEGALLY) be undercut by someone engaging in criminal activity?

Old 05-19-2009, 10:15 PM

807 posts, read 1,302,940 times
Quote:
There ARE many Americans in that position and many folks have lost their jobs and trades DUE to the hiring of Illegal aliens.. Therefore it seems by your line of thinking, it is ok to be putting the needs of Illegal Aliens AHEAD of the needs of Americans in THEIR own Country..

Old 05-20-2009, 01:07 AM

83 posts, read 142,234 times
Quote:
PLease with the Anchor babies thing already. Don't like that law....change the constitution of the United States. See if congress will agree with YOU, the tax payer. Maybe the Supreme Court will listen to the Tax Payer and agree. Yup....and I have the right to demand the Gov't FIX THE BORDERS....and give the people already here a path to citizenship, so they can pay taxes and serve in the military. You people complain and complain how much they cost YOU, the tax payer. Let them pay their way and become tax payers too!!!! They are here already and they are not going anywhere.
Well I say that the people who are already here illegally should be made to pay back taxes on all of the income they have made under the table, be made to pay back all of the aid they have taken in the form of food stamps and medicaid, and be deported immediately if found to have a criminal record of any kind.
I also think that the illegal immigrants who keep crapping out anchor babies should be MADE to go through birth control education so that their ignorance about birth control doesnt continue to be everyone else's problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration