Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 03:53 PM

1,113 posts, read 2,520,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
actually i feel that my relegion is peacefull one , and it does bring for me the peace inside

anyway , thank you for your advise , and i will seek to be peacfull myself
to be peacefull not contradict the teaching of islam
You, my friend are deceived in a great way. You hold the burden of proof and you cannot even convince others that your religion is peaceful, so how can you deep down inside feel at peace with yourself and Islam?

Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Do you know this kind of peace? It passes ALL understanding. It isn't confusing, neither will it ever contradict itself. You won't find it in Islam or any other religion for that matter. You will only find it in a personal relationship with YHWH, the creator of the Universe by way of his Son, Yeshua (Jesus) who sacrificed His life so you could be in a right relationship with the Father.

Until you do this, you will NEVER really know peace and no matter how many times you debate or try to justify your religion, you will never quite come to terms with why you still feel so empty inside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2008, 03:58 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,839,771 times
Is it that the pavarasi's could not after-all Have less sex than the Zoriah-photojournalists? I'll answer tha question: yes; similarly like for Bill Clinton.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:25 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,264,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMtnsOnTheMind View Post
You, my friend are deceived in a great way. You hold the burden of proof and you cannot even convince others that your religion is peaceful, so how can you deep down inside feel at peace with yourself and Islam?
don't speak about others , just speak about yourself

what proofs you are want from me regarding my relegion ?

i'm not responsible for the ones acts against my relegion ?

if you have something against the relegion itself ( somthing from quran and sunnah) , you are wellcome to bring it for discussion

thank you

peace

Old 12-29-2008, 08:57 AM

1,113 posts, read 2,520,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwill View Post
don't speak about others , just speak about yourself

what proofs you are want from me regarding my relegion ?

i'm not responsible for the ones acts against my relegion ?

if you have something against the relegion itself ( somthing from quran and sunnah) , you are wellcome to bring it for discussion

thank you

peace
You just said:

when someone find himself not capable of defending his own land and his own family from invadors but by sacrificing himself, we don't consider him terrorist , we consider him hero.

Meaning.....you agree with them and would do the same if given the opportunity. This makes you a part of extreme Islam.

Old 12-30-2008, 02:24 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
So blowing yourself up in a children's toy store or a school bus stop is what makes a hero? So teaching young children to strap on bombs and blow themselves up makes them a hero? So blowing themselves up on commuter trains and buses in England and Spain makes them a hero? So blowing up night clubs in Bali makes them a hero? So decapitating journalist and tourist makes them a hero? So hiding behind a school or hospital to fire rockets into Isreal makes them a hero? BITE ME!

Old 12-30-2008, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
So blowing yourself up in a children's toy store or a school bus stop is what makes a hero? So teaching young children to strap on bombs and blow themselves up makes them a hero? So blowing themselves up on commuter trains and buses in England and Spain makes them a hero? So blowing up night clubs in Bali makes them a hero? So decapitating journalist and tourist makes them a hero? So hiding behind a school or hospital to fire rockets into Isreal makes them a hero? BITE ME!

i said when someone find himself not capable of defending his own land and his own family from invadors but by sacrificing himself, we don't consider him terrorist , we consider him hero.
i'm talking about war locations

i don't see my writings fullfill the terrorist events you wrote above

but , if you asking

So blowing yourself up in a children's toy store or a school bus stop is what makes a hero?
no

So blowing themselves up on commuter trains and buses in England and Spain makes them a hero?
no

So blowing up night clubs in Bali makes them a hero?
no

So decapitating journalist and tourist makes them a hero?
no

So hiding behind a school or hospital to fire rockets into Isreal makes them a hero?
are they saying to you in west that israil rockets hospitals and schools because hamas hidden behind it !!!!!
bite me

Old 12-30-2008, 03:14 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
They aren't saying it. The video of the bombings show the rockets being hidden among the civilian homes and buildings in order to bring Israeli missles down upon civilians to have more bodies to show the cameras.

Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
They aren't saying it. The video of the bombings show the rockets being hidden among the civilian homes and buildings in order to bring Israeli missles down upon civilians to have more bodies to show the cameras.

well , suggest for me place have no civilians in phalastine , do you know one ?

or may be you don't encourage the resistance at all !!!!!!!!!

after all , phastinians prefer death while they resist than death without resistence !

Old 12-30-2008, 07:25 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,839,771 times
Honour is Hegel stuff. It defends the conscience of nationalist metaphysic for the Objective knowledge, and, yes, proof of the existence of Gods. But that doesn't solve why the Koran does not make Justice practical and a human related substance of Need for the love/wealth distinction. But that's why your discuassion is supposed to Be good, I guess.

Old 12-30-2008, 07:27 AM

790 posts, read 1,733,296 times
Quote:
well , suggest for me place have no civilians in phalastine , do you know one ?
then perhaps they should not complain when Israel attacks and civilians are killed?

Quote:
or may be you don't encourage the resistance at all !!!!!!!!!
there are always alternatives to fighting, but since both sides like to bomb each other mercilessly, they will achieve nothing but harming each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam