Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2010, 10:29 PM

24 posts, read 40,293 times

Advertisements

The proplem is the translation

For the first video,I explained how to beat her mean.So the problem is the translation and u know more about that if u speak another language.

For the second video,In Islam THE WOMAN CAN GET DIVORCE if she doesn't like her husband.She just have to go to the court and she will be.Moreover,if she is his wife,he can have sex with her ,so I don't think this is rape because she can get divorse if she wants to.So she has right.

For the third video,THE guy doesn't even look relegious AND know what he is talking about.In Islam u have to know who u r getting your relegion from.Put two lines under this.

To be truthful u have to listen to everything that they said not just two sentences and use it against the person.u KNOW WHAT i MEAN.

U can't judje a relegion based on some one or some people.EX,If I see people in America steal and lie,I can't say all Americans are liers and thives
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 10:38 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Deny it all you want...I do not believe you.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:54 PM

Test it and see.Go to Google and ask a person who knows about Islam.Ask him If I am wrong let me know cause I would correct myself.And I would be thankful to u.However,if it is the truth,why would we deny it.Does the truth has to be the way we want to be?If It was like that u wouldn't find truth cause everybody would be follwing himself.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:01 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assss View Post
Test it and see.Go to Google and ask a person who knows about Islam.Ask him If I am wrong let me know cause I would correct myself.And I would be thankful to u.However,if it is the truth,why would we deny it.Does the truth has to be the way we want to be?If It was like that u wouldn't find truth cause everybody would be follwing himself.
I know about Islam and I say you are wrong. The basic deen is submission to Allah by ALL . . . by conversion to Islam, subjugation under dhimmitude or death. Women are not equal to men and their rights are not protected as they are under our American laws. The use of barbaric punishments for violations of religious beliefs is not simply condoned . . . it is commanded by Allah.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:11 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
The way I was raised - men don't hit women, period.
Islam is not the only culture that has that. When I was in Vietnam I saw men beat their wives, and they would drag them outside to the street so everyone could see it and cause them maximum humiliation. They were Bhuddists. My wife is from Nepal. When I married her in Katmandu many years ago, Nepali male friends (Hindu) congratulated me on the wisdom of choosing a Nepali bride and told me "if she gives you any trouble, just smack the fool out of her"! I told them that I didn't believe in hitting women, and they replied "Do as you like, she's your wife, but if you don't you'll always have trouble with her...".

Last edited by Bideshi; 11-25-2010 at 11:26 PM..

Old 11-25-2010, 11:21 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The initial spread of Islam that was stopped at Tours, France is the true Islam .
Thank God for Charles "The Hammer" Martel! It is interesting that Joan of Arc was led by her spirit guides to the Cathedral of Saint Catherine where Martel's ancient sword had been hidden for centuries, and she used it to lead the Armies of France to miraculous victory over the English. Poitiers (Tours) was a battle site in that conflict as well (the 100 Years War).

Old 11-25-2010, 11:29 PM

Lets gets clear on this.The basic deen is submission to Allah.YES.Women and Men are not equal.Based on what u r making this conclusion?
?Women who are our mothers and sisters are treated like princess.So,Based on what u r saying that.People might change their minds over time to see and destingish what is better;however,Allah doesn't change.He is the one who created us and know what is better for us.Tell me about the increasing in Diseases in America such as Hiv.iT IS because of freedom and prostuite which we don't have in Muslim country.Tell me about who is better at are raising a baby a woman or a man.Of course,u will say a woman because she more passionate and patient that a man.So they are not the same.Therefore, it is unjuictice for us as human being to use women for our own desires.Why do the media use women in pictures?Because they know it attracts the man and they are using that.Now,it is not ok for a woman to wear Hijab, but it is ok for her to wear a bikini.Come on.And what I said before was explaining beating her and u can ask a relgious person too to make sure about the meaning.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:36 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assss View Post
Are you telling me that all those Muslim clerics on that page don't know Islam and are lying? As for divorce for a female that is not so easy...Any belief that condones pedophilia should be banned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms8tnn8klF8

Old 11-26-2010, 12:01 AM

[LEFT]The thread is about explaining beating her and I explained and some of the people in this thread explained the real meaning.But since u are talking about this story.This is one case story.I said she can get divorse.And FROM a personal story my sister had issue with her ex husband and she was divorsed from him easily.We can't make a conclision based on one thing.
For example,if i see some Christans who are bad That doesn't mean all of them are bad.
U guys need to stop being spoon fed by the media.[/LEFT]

Old 11-26-2010, 12:15 AM

[LEFT]In reality, and in Islam, the rights and responsibilities of a woman are equal to those of man, but they are not necessarily identical with them. Equality and sameness are two very different things. I think you’ll agree that, for one thing, women and men are physically very different from one another, although they are equal to each other in other important ways.

In the West, women may be doing the same job that men do, but their wages are often less. The rights of Western women in modern times were not created voluntarily, or out of kindness to the female. The modern Western woman reached her present position by force, and not through natural processes or mutual consent of Divine teachings. She had to force her way, and various circumstances aided her. Shortage of manpower during wars, pressure of economic needs and requirement of industry forced women to leave their homes to work, struggling for their livelihood, to appear equal to men. Whether all women are sincerely pleased with these circumstances, and whether they are happy and satisfied with the results, is a different matter. But the fact remains that whatever rights modern Western women have, they fall short of those of her Muslim counterpart! Islam has given woman what duties her female nature. It gives her full security and protects her against becoming what Western modern women themselves complain against: a "mere sex object."
[/LEFT]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam