Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2014, 08:07 AM

4,698 posts, read 8,762,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa58 View Post
There people out there that know exactly who is responsible for these murders. An there not talking.
they're coming for you next!

Old 11-03-2014, 08:39 AM

1,342 posts, read 2,007,056 times
Tessa go take your meds....

Old 11-15-2014, 06:50 PM

24 posts, read 43,479 times
Not on mess. Maybe you have taken to many.

Old 11-15-2014, 07:00 PM

24 posts, read 43,479 times
Maybe the losers selling drugs could be the experts.

Old 11-15-2014, 07:11 PM

138 posts, read 164,330 times
Hahahaha here we go again

Old 11-19-2014, 11:09 PM

7 posts, read 11,013 times
hey all i live in manorville.. i agree with some postings disagree with most (sorry) bittrolff is not the gilgo killer, bittrolff posed his vics. and took items belonging to them they were also severely beaten.. unlike giglo who left nothing took nothing and strangled all his vics. he did not pose any of his vics.. giglo started out dismembering and dumping than strangling and dumping.. pretty backward for a serial as their killings get more violent as time goes on..this one did the opposite. which is what baffled scpd, i feel that something changed in his life that changed his m.o.- scpd claims he got tired of dismembering maybe, i think he had a family a kid thats what changed him, he's married in his middle to late 40's he's goodlooking, he has money, he's smart, he's somewhat of an introvert, he's controlling with his vics. may not be controlling at home.. he says what he means means what he says.. he is NOT a cop...he has a boat and a truck maybe a van as well, he knows the woods in manorville. its alot of farmland and flaglots and when you think you're in the woods you're actually standing on someone's front lawn. he may also own a cabin upstate, he needed a place to dismember i do not believe he did that in a motel, the woods or his home. he is definitely a hunter, serials no matter who they are or how smart they are have a pattern, his was the timelime he killed during the summer months also throwing off scpd as they believed he may have only vacationed here i believe and will always believe he lives here not in manorville but around gilgo. ya see in 2000 when taylor was found scpd believed it was not the work of a serial, when doe 6 was found in 2002 in the same area same street, scpd still didnt believe it was a serial, m.o's both the same, we in the community knew it was a serial that was scpd first and biggest mistake which i believe cost them this case. it would be another 8 years and some 13 other vics later before a bulb went off for them not only to admitt serial and now they believe there was 2 serials dumping in the same area, high five-ing each other as they both dump their vics.? (really) it would be 4 fbi profiles and 2 years later that they finally concluded that it was 1 serial, amen.. the likelihood of 2 serials dumping in the same area and same m.o. is not at all probable let alone believable. they should have known when a pair of legs were found on davis park in 1996 with all do respect her legs just didn't fall off her body- the burlap in this case was a huge break they should have focused on that, who bought it in bulk who bought it period and questioned everyone, not all burlap is the same and of the same quality its also very expensive and not commonly used by serials.. so we can write, talk and profile all we want the ball was dropped 18 yrs ago. he is not getting caught until he makes a mistake and wants to get caught..and i believe he has another dumping ground we just havent found it yet..............

Last edited by dstatli; 11-20-2014 at 12:24 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 11-19-2014, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa58 View Post
Will this case every be solved
not until he makes a mistake and he will its a matter of time. took 20 yrs and bittrolff's brother to catch john...

Old 11-21-2014, 08:35 AM

here's a question i know this a gilgo thread, bittrolff's back in court in dec. do you guys think he acted alone?? or had help from one of his brother's?............................

Old 11-21-2014, 01:25 PM
s13

797 posts, read 1,280,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstatli View Post
hey all i live in manorville.. i agree with some postings disagree with most (sorry) bittrolff is not the gilgo killer, bittrolff posed his vics. [remainder of moronic text wall deleted, unread]
Bro, do you even paragraph?

Old 11-21-2014, 05:00 PM

4,198 posts, read 4,085,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 View Post
Bro, do you even paragraph?
Maybe he's the guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island