Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2017, 10:17 AM

146 posts, read 150,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portuga View Post
This is not true

South Americans don't have the same relationship with the US that Mexicans have.

South Americans historically tend to have more links with Europe which means South Americans in general tend to look towards Europe and not towards the US which is not the case with Mexico.

It is also ridiculous to state that Mexico is sort of the United States for South Americans. I don't think anyone around the world sees Mexico as the US of anything. In South America they are perfectly familiar with the United States, let's not forget the US is a super power so just about any nation around the world is very familiar with the US.

By the way, Guatemala is not in South America, Guatemala is far more like Mexico than like any South American country.
Oh my god did you even have knowledge in economics living standards and GDP?? Guatemala is a poor country!!

Mexico in the other hand is a very wealthy country in many living and Economically standards.

Please educate yourself because you seem uneducated.

Old 05-09-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 509 View Post
Ok, here are current Mexican GOVERNMENT efforts to interfere with US Immigration policy IN THE UNITED STATES!!

Why does the Mexican government think its citizens are better off illegally in the US than living in their own country?? That they are willing to start by spending 50 MILLION DOLLARS so they don't go back home??

Mexico opens migrant defense centers at U.S. consulates | Reuters

Trump immigration measures spark Mexico effort to help migrants - CBS News

Mexico launches $50 million effort in US to provide legal aid to immigrants who fear deportation – TheBlaze

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/u...ants.html?_r=0

Mexico Braces For Flood Of Returnees As Trump Cracks Down On Immigration : NPR

All this CBS Fox News and CNN are that typical gringos news they are bulls*hit news pretty typical no wonder why they're so ignorant . How come those channels never broadcast the positive of Mexico when they only portrayed Mexico as a hell no Mexico is very advanced and developed than many people think it's a FACT.

It's just ridiculous again illegal immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has DRAMATICALLY decreased I'm not going to repeat myself when you're are not able to comprehend.

Old 05-09-2017, 10:25 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,926,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMex View Post
All this CBS Fox News and CNN are that typical gringos watch are bulls*hit news pretty typical no wonder why they're so ignorant .

It's just ridiculous again illegal immigration from Mexico to the U.S. has DRAMATICALLY decreased I'm not going to repeat myself when you're are not able to comprehend.
But nothing in those articles is fabricated. Stop pretending everything that doesn't make Mexico look like the Garden of Eden is part of some foreign conspiracy.

Old 05-09-2017, 10:28 AM

And Razza as you previously said why we the citizens of Mexico should respect the U.S. ??? When the government and most if it's people don't even respect us?? The hypocrisy is very strong isn't??

Is not fair for a country to demand respect when they don't respect their neighbors....

Old 05-09-2017, 10:33 AM

6,321 posts, read 7,050,894 times
Quote:
All this CBS Fox News and CNN are that typical gringos news they are bulls*hit news pretty typical no wonder why they're so ignorant . How come those channels never broadcast the positive of Mexico when they only portrayed Mexico as a hell no Mexico is very advanced and developed than many people think it's a FACT.

I comprehend just fine.

I am tired of paying taxes to educate Mexican children because the Mexican government refuses to do so, I am tired of paying for health care to Mexican nationals because the Mexican government cannot provide even basic health care to its citizens. I am tired of paying to jail Mexican nationals because the Mexican government is in cahoots with the drug cartels.

I am am REALLY tired of the Mexican government telling me ITS MY FAULT that they are incompetent.

Don't lie to yourself.

Mexico has real problems. It has wonderful people, and one of the most awful, disfunctional governments on the face of the earth. We quit going to Mexico since it became unsafe for American families.

I can understand why Mexicans flee their country. I am tired of providing government services that YOUR government needs to provide for its citizens.

DO SOMETHING about your country.

Old 05-09-2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 509 View Post
I comprehend just fine.

I am tired of paying taxes to educate Mexican children because the Mexican government refuses to do so, I am tired of paying for health care to Mexican nationals because the Mexican government cannot provide even basic health care to its citizens. I am tired of paying to jail Mexican nationals because the Mexican government is in cahoots with the drug cartels.

I am am REALLY tired of the Mexican government telling me ITS MY FAULT that they are incompetent.

Don't lie to yourself.

Mexico has real problems. It has wonderful people, and one of the most awful, disfunctional governments on the face of the earth. We quit going to Mexico since it became unsafe for American families.

I can understand why Mexicans flee their country. I am tired of providing government services that YOUR government needs to provide for its citizens.

DO SOMETHING about your country.

LOL. Your mindset tells me a lot things Mexico is their 1th tourism destination and to retired any American expat would laugh about this also we MIDDLE CLASS MEXICANS can't even travel within our country because our beaches are so crowed with foreigners and it's a bit of annoying honestly.

Health care?????????? Mexico has better healthcare care system than the U.S. citizens it's a FACT!!

Sure Mexico has definitely problems like any other country but its definitely not a hell hole is actually very advanced and developed than most people think

You're delusional...

Old 05-09-2017, 10:51 AM

6,321 posts, read 7,050,894 times
I will say leo....bless your heart for staying in Mexico.

Old 05-09-2017, 10:56 AM

52 posts, read 62,756 times
Quote:
Oh my god did you even have knowledge in economics living standards and GDP?? Guatemala is a poor country!!

Mexico in the other hand is a very wealthy country in many living and Economically standards.

Please educate yourself because you seem uneducated.
Your pseudo-nationalism and your defensive borderline classist comments are making you look like you're suffering from some sort of inferiority complex because you're Mexican!

Guatemala is very similar to Mexico, it is perhaps the most similar country to Mexico out there! No need to put Guatemala down or degrade especially knowing the Southern part of your country is pretty similar to them and also as strikingly poor.

Old 05-09-2017, 10:56 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,775,588 times
The answer is very simple. A population with a fairly low heritable IQ, has lived under an absolutist religious system, which, until recently, has forbidden birth control. Overpopulation creates poverty, as does Low IQ. https://iq-research.info/en/page/ave...ntry/mx-mexico

Actually, Mexico does vastly BETTER than one would expect. If anything, you should be congratulating yourselves for having beaten the odds.

Old 05-09-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portuga View Post
Your pseudo-nationalism and your defensive borderline classist comments are making you look like you're suffering from some sort of inferiority complex because you're Mexican!

Guatemala is very similar to Mexico, it is perhaps the most similar country to Mexico out there! No need to put Guatemala down or degrade especially knowing the Southern part of your country is pretty similar to them and also as strikingly poor.
Inferiority complex because I'm Mexican?? Oh please how can you compare Guatemala to Mexico ? When Mexico is wealthier than most of the world.

Mexico economy 2.2 trillion placing the 11th and GDP greater than most Latin America

I have no desire to step American soil I have all the resources and luxurious more than the typical American from Wisconsin or Kentucky for sure.

When you learned the language of economics living standards and comparations then we can talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico