Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2011, 05:53 PM

34 posts, read 43,381 times

Advertisements

DELI176 ..... Whats the to cc managers I would like to go into the office I NEED TO MOVE INTO A APARTMENT ASAP

Old 08-15-2011, 05:56 PM

Whats the address**

Old 08-16-2011, 05:11 AM

507 posts, read 689,335 times
..so moneboo-how many bottles of aspirin they put you-through??

Old 08-16-2011, 05:32 AM

mjavier8..its nothing wrong with-dreaming..I use to have sleepless nights thinking about living in my new dwelling..even when the construction was still going on..I would even drive around the area,and say..1 of these days!..I tell you..it was 1 of the hardest things i even had to get in life!..its harder than a girl,as far as getting her heart..the letters..the flowers..the chasing and going all out..hey if you had money,go to any car lot and get the car of your dreams!..right?..that was it..and i might say easier!..you work!..getting a $60-70 thousand dollar car with a mere downpayment..they dont care if or how much money you make..as long as you make the payment every month-until its paid-off!..I can go to major world in long island city right now with $1,000.00 dollars in my pocket and be driving out within 2 hours!..point is i qualified!..so dealing with these lotterys for apartments..you do qualify..but the process is'nt the same!..why's that?.they want your credit to be straight as a arrow-and knowing the economy the way its see-sawing..plus we're still in recession status...javier8..you want in..be prepared to/for a fight!..and dream-BIG!..like moneboo..see she played hard-ball..and was persistant!..stay on them like bug-spray!.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:18 AM

365 posts, read 502,265 times
@Deli...the asprins weren't strong enough for my situation! I had a glass of mascato like EVERY night when I was dealing with those people. LMAO! It was well worth it though. I have not a regret now. I just hope everything works out smoothly from here on out. I saw Stephanie...(where are you Steph) say that Knickerbocker was famous for double leasing and I'm PRAYING I don't run into any mess like that. I'll be entitled to GO OFF! Mom2Be...I hope everything works out.. I know your getting closer and closer to that big day. Its stuff like that, that makes me upset. Some people need things to happen right here and right now. Just keep ya head up hun. It'll work itself out.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:53 PM

317 posts, read 578,855 times
Moonboo..... What's going on gurl? My summer vacation is o-v-e-r so now it's back to the grind. Hows things going with Bruckner? Did you replenish your funds? Lol! I had to get myself a bottle of Moscotto after my daughter broke the bank for school shopping. I hope you don't get caught up in their double leasing either because if they try that I will personally bring you the sneakers and vaseline. But things will be just fine. It's funny how you and mom2be were pretty much in the same boat but it seems you know way more than she does about what's going on. But there's no need for her to stress because as you saw for yourself they are overwhelmed at that office. Deli asked you in a previous if you intend on continuing with this forum after you move in? I too was waiting for your answer. But like I always say..... Enjoy the apt and have fun on your vacation. F.Y.I.... I used to live 2 blocks from Eastern Pkwy and dreaded the Parade because parking was the worst. But I did enjoy the food.!

Old 08-16-2011, 07:42 PM

Well I got approved today!!!!!!!! Im goin to bring them my deposite tommorow

Old 08-16-2011, 09:45 PM

317 posts, read 578,855 times
Congrats Mom2be now it's going to be a race against time. If nothing else at least get the baby's room together and then do the rest of the house little by little. I'm not sure if this is your first but if it is trust me when I tell you, you won't have a moment to yourself so I hope you have a great support system because that will keep you from wanting to jump off a building. Lol! But enjoy the baby because they do grow so fast and enjoy the apt. Best of luck to you and your bundle of joy.

Old 08-17-2011, 05:30 AM

Default go to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2be0917 View Post
DELI176 ..... Whats the to cc managers I would like to go into the office I NEED TO MOVE INTO A APARTMENT ASAP
ccmanagers.com website..or go to 1735 park ave 3rd floor..its on 120th street park ave in harlem east..

Old 08-17-2011, 05:37 AM

mom2be-you go girl..see and you was stressing eveybody out here!..but you was persistant!..see so i tip my hat to you and yours!..and the best of luck in your new digs!..YEAH!..bring them that money-faST!..and set up a apartment viewing..just in time too!..right on point!..so you should get a september move in date!..DAMM!..wasn't that stressful enuff for you??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery