Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2009, 10:07 AM

59 posts, read 154,360 times

Advertisements

Sonic would be awesome..something new around here would be great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2009, 10:08 AM

59 posts, read 154,360 times
i picture 5 guys doing well here also ...but i would prefer a place with more options than hamburgers.

Old 09-29-2009, 01:23 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,112 times
Looks like they are digging up the ground around the old Four Seasons. I know there were rumors of office space being placed in the building but wondering if it is the Sonic location as I think they only gave a vague reference on where it might end up being at.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:43 PM

226 posts, read 760,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
Looks like they are digging up the ground around the old Four Seasons. I know there were rumors of office space being placed in the building but wondering if it is the Sonic location as I think they only gave a vague reference on where it might end up being at.
The info I heard is that 4 seasons was bought by National Beef and Sonic is looking at the Auto's Plus property

Old 09-29-2009, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeMar View Post
The info I heard is that 4 seasons was bought by National Beef and Sonic is looking at the Auto's Plus property
What's with the rolling eyes smiley? I don't get it

Old 09-30-2009, 04:44 AM

226 posts, read 760,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
What's with the rolling eyes smiley? I don't get it
I think it would of been nicer the other way around. Sonic would of had more room at the 4 seasons property. I guess if they clear Auto's Plus's property off they'll have a nice area. It justs seems like the 4 seasons lot is perfect for a drive inn

Old 09-30-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeMar View Post
I think it would of been nicer the other way around. Sonic would of had more room at the 4 seasons property. I guess if they clear Auto's Plus's property off they'll have a nice area. It justs seems like the 4 seasons lot is perfect for a drive inn
Ahhh....gotcha. I didn't know if there was anything bad with National Beef taking over the 4 seasons property. It seems like those type of companies have bad reputations sometimes although I've never heard bad or good about them. I agree the 4 seasons would have been a perfect spot for Sonic.

It looks like they are placing something in across of CVS in Selinsgrove where I think a flower shop was once? Not sure if it's been talked about what may go in there but curious

Old 10-01-2009, 09:10 AM

1,518 posts, read 6,692,770 times
Graci's is still there in Selinsgrove (the flower shop). The construction is where the car wash was. It was bought by the people that have the Flood Zone Car Wash in Sunbury, and they are constructing a similar car wash in Selinsgrove. The'll moved the new building toward the street a bit so it's not in the flood zone at all, and they'll put a bank of vacuums along the back of the property.

Old 10-01-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawne View Post
Graci's is still there in Selinsgrove (the flower shop). The construction is where the car wash was. It was bought by the people that have the Flood Zone Car Wash in Sunbury, and they are constructing a similar car wash in Selinsgrove. The'll moved the new building toward the street a bit so it's not in the flood zone at all, and they'll put a bank of vacuums along the back of the property.
It looks like they are doing something next door to Graci's. I had thought Graci's was gone but was told by my aunt last night I must have looked incorrectly She then told me about the car wash which I didn't even take notice driving by that they were working on it! I'll have to look again next time I go by

Old 10-05-2009, 03:21 PM

6 posts, read 18,333 times
I too would love to see a Sonic in the area. I'm glad to see things are picking up on the strip.

The colonial village plaza is now full, two stores opened up just recently, a nutrition place and a computer repair shop.

That chineese buffet in that plaza though... is really good.

I would love to see a Texas Roadhouse go into the new Monroe Marketplace. My favorite place for steak!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania