Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2015, 09:54 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,930,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by idr591 View Post
See something, say something. Then get called a bigot.

Personally, If I saw a group of guys with turbans loading bags into a trunk at a football game, I'd call the cops too. Guess I'm an awful person.

By the way, you left wing limpwrists can save the lecture, as my wife is Iranian.
You might want to ask your wife how many people in Iran wear dastars (Sikh turbans). Probably none. Care to explain to me just what turbans have to do with the danger posed by a person? Seems like all the people involved in attacks don't wear turbans. This has nothing to do with left-wing or right-wing.

Old 12-17-2015, 10:01 AM

995 posts, read 1,696,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You would call the cops on someone putting bags in the trunk of their car? Really? Well then I hope you're calling the cops every day because every day people are putting stuff in the trunk of their cars.

Ridiculous.

I didn't imply that I would call the cops on anyone loading any stuff into their trunks anywhere. Let me make it more simple for you by using a bolded font.

Personally, If I saw a group of guys with turbans loading bags into a trunk at a football game, I'd call the cops too.

Old 12-17-2015, 10:03 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times
Quote:
I didn't imply that I would call the cops on anyone loading any stuff into their trunks anywhere. Let me make it more simple for you by using a bolded font.

Personally, If I saw a group of guys with turbans loading bags into a trunk at a football game, I'd call the cops too.
Like I said, you better be calling the cops on anyone you see loading bags into their trunks because let me tell ya, that is SUSPICIOUS!!!!!!!

Old 12-17-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Like I said, you better be calling the cops on anyone you see loading bags into their trunks because let me tell ya, that is SUSPICIOUS!!!!!!!
It seems the bold did not help. I'm sorry, I just can't get any more remedial. Fragile is a good screen name, BTW.

Old 12-17-2015, 10:16 AM

Quote:
It seems the bold did not help. I'm sorry, I just can't get any more remedial. Fragile is a good screen name, BTW.
I addressed it. You think putting bags into a trunk, a mundane everyday task, is a reportable offense. I ask you, are you reporting people every day when you see this common occurrence happen? If not, why not?

Old 12-17-2015, 10:25 AM

Quote:
I addressed it. You think putting bags into a trunk, a mundane everyday task, is a reportable offense. I ask you, are you reporting people every day when you see this common occurrence happen? If not, why not?
Wow. Seriously?

This is a large public event. Three men who (whether you like it or not) look similar to muslim extremists, are loading a bag into a trunk at this large public event.

What does "see something, say something" mean to you? Do I need to actually see somebody shooting at people in order to speak?

Old 12-17-2015, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Wow. Seriously?

This is a large public event. Three men who (whether you like it or not) look similar to muslim extremists, are loading a bag into a trunk at this large public event.

What does "see something, say something" mean to you? Do I need to actually see somebody shooting at people in order to speak?
Why is that suspicious? People put things in their trunk every day. It's nothing unusual whatsoever. Sikh's aren't muslim extremists. Wow, seriously, I can't believe you don't know that.

Old 12-17-2015, 10:31 AM

5,444 posts, read 6,999,315 times
Quote:
Why is that suspicious? People put things in their trunk every day. It's nothing unusual whatsoever. Sikh's aren't muslim extremists. Wow, seriously, I can't believe you don't know that.
I think the next time I see a white guy putting something in his trunk, I'll call the police and just say he looked Muslim to me.

/sarcasm

Old 12-17-2015, 10:32 AM

Quote:
OK then. Good luck with all you have going on.

Old 12-17-2015, 10:33 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
Quote:
Wow. Seriously?

Do you call the police every time you see a white guy enter a movie theater with a hoodie or bag on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies