Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 02:13 PM

2,486 posts, read 1,419,665 times

Advertisements

For political reasons they will search for every little bit of evidence hoping to find something to hurt Trump. The funny part is the stuff they find on Bill Clinton and other democrats they will try to hide or not report. It wont work

Old 08-14-2019, 02:25 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I think they might have been agreeing with what I said I have seen, where the flights were to other places and were legs, not flights, and so on. The sentence can be read either way, I guess, agreeing with the other poster or with me.
Doesn't matter to me whether they are entire flights or legs of flights.

They simply don't show that Clinton flew on Epstein's jet to Epstein's island or any other Epstein property.

Giuffre has said that she saw Clinton on the island, but neither she nor any other of the victims has said that they had sexual contact with Clinton.

I find it fascinating that the evidence at this point regarding both Clinton and Trump is roughly equivalent - they definitely both were seen more than once enjoying Epstein's company/hospitality and both had more than casual contact with him. None of the victims has claimed to have had sex with either one. Yet some people think that this generally similar evidence damns one and exonerates the other.

Me? I don't think nearly enough shoes have yet dropped. Not willing yet to let either of them off the hook, along with the dozens of other A-listers who partied around with, and worked on projects with, Jeffrey Epstein. I'm sure that many of those folks never had sex with Epstein's underage teenagers. I wanna know WHO DID.

Last edited by jacqueg; 08-14-2019 at 02:34 PM..

Old 08-14-2019, 02:45 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,113,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Doesn't matter to me whether they are entire flights or legs of flights.

They simply don't show that Clinton flew on Epstein's jet to Epstein's island or any other Epstein property.

Giuffre has said that she saw Clinton on the island, but neither she nor any other of the victims has said that they had sexual contact with Clinton.

I find it fascinating that the evidence at this point regarding both Clinton and Trump is roughly equivalent - they definitely both were seen more than once enjoying Epstein's company/hospitality and both had more than casual contact with him. None of the victims has claimed to have had sex with either one. Yet some people think that this generally similar evidence damns one and exonerates the other.

Me? I don't think nearly enough shoes have yet dropped. Not willing yet to let either of them off the hook, along with the dozens of other A-listers who partied around with, and worked on projects with, Jeffrey Epstein. I'm sure that many of those folks never had sex with Epstein's underage teenagers. I wanna know WHO DID.
Oh, I know...they use the number of legs to make it seem like there were that many full flights and inflate it all. And they all went elsewhere, anyway.

It is weird to me. There is definitely evidence that both men were possibly involved. Key word possibly... It could be both, one, or neither. Other people too. I don't care who in what party. I just care if they did it. But so many try to make this partisan indeed.

Old 08-14-2019, 02:50 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Thanks. So what functions were going on in the picture of Trump and the woman (not a little girl) and the earlier clip that looks like in the 80's? BTW, Epstein was a guy who managed money of only those who had no less than a billion dollars. Of course Epstein was seen in public with Trump. He was probably pursuing Trump as a potential client to manage his finances since Trump's worth has, for the most part, been that.

From what I've been reading, Epstein started pimping little girls out in or around 2002. How has the Trump's relations been with Epstein from 2002 to current? How has the Clinton's relations been with Epstein from 2002 to current? Obviously Bill was more involved with Epstein during those years, he took many flights on Epstein's aircraft. The woman who was Epstein's little girl recruiter was even at Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Was any of the Trumps at that wedding?
You're trying too hard.

Old 08-14-2019, 03:13 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Thanks. So what functions were going on in the picture of Trump and the woman (not a little girl) and the earlier clip that looks like in the 80's? BTW, Epstein was a guy who managed money of only those who had no less than a billion dollars. Of course Epstein was seen in public with Trump. He was probably pursuing Trump as a potential client to manage his finances since Trump's worth has, for the most part, been that.

From what I've been reading, Epstein started pimping little girls out in or around 2002. How has the Trump's relations been with Epstein from 2002 to current? How has the Clinton's relations been with Epstein from 2002 to current? Obviously Bill was more involved with Epstein during those years, he took many flights on Epstein's aircraft. The woman who was Epstein's little girl recruiter was even at Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Was any of the Trumps at that wedding?
Epstein's personal interest in underaged teenagers predates 2002 by several decades. https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...dalton-school/

Now just when he hit on the idea of using underaged teenagers to influence/blackmail others is yet to be determined, but if it's true that he used them to gain part of his fortune, he could well have been actively doing it by 2002.

Then of course there's this -

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Note, this means that Trump knew Epstein as early as 1987. Does this quote mean that Trump knew about or was personally involved in Epstein's sex ring? No. But it doesn't exactly indicate ignorance of Epstein's activities either.

If you're trying to use isolated observations, guesswork, hints and innuendo to make a case against Clinton, I can just as well make a case against Trump. With equal validity.

Last edited by jacqueg; 08-14-2019 at 03:25 PM..

Old 08-14-2019, 03:35 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Epstein's personal interest in underaged teenagers predates 2002 by several decades. https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...dalton-school/

Now just when he hit on the idea of using underaged teenagers to influence/blackmail others is yet to be determined, but if it's true that he used them to gain part of his fortune, he could well have been actively doing it by 2002.

Then of course there's this -

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Note, this means that Trump knew Epstein as early as 1987. Does this quote mean that Trump knew about or was personally involved in Epstein's sex ring? No. But it doesn't exactly indicate ignorance of Epstein's activities either.

If you're trying to use isolated observations, guesswork, hints and innuendo to make a case against Clinton, I can just as well make a case against Trump. With equal validity.
He was romantically involved with the woman who ultimately became his little girl recruiter. She's not that much different in age compared to him. I think there's a 9 year age difference. If he had personal interests in underage girls before 2002, where are they? The oldest one I'm reading about is now 33 years old. Going back to 2002 and that makes her roughly 14 at that time.

Old 08-14-2019, 03:38 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Should have some very detached independent identification of the body. Dental records, dna, whatever. This sham stinks to high heaven. I trust no one in this. Such obvious bs. Shifting a warden and sending guards home will probably be as far as it goes. What good is surveillance when everyone is compromised, and oops, fell asleep, looked the other way etc
A private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, observed the autopsy at the request of Epstein’s lawyers.
https://www.apnews.com/f0eef647142d40a092f5b3fe9321f480

Old 08-14-2019, 03:39 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
You're trying too hard.
Not hard at all. Since 2002 Epstein, with the aid of his little girl recruiter socialite friend, pimped little underage girls out to politicians, rich and famous alike. Which politicians, rich and famous alike have been buddy buddies with Epstein and his little girl recruiter from 2002 until recent? Oh my, the little girl recruiter was even at Chelsea Clinton's wedding. How Efing bizarre.

Old 08-14-2019, 03:42 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
I find it fascinating that the evidence at this point regarding both Clinton and Trump is roughly equivalent - ....
Incorrect. Absolutely. Epstein's accusers have clearly stated that Trump was never involved. They have not said that about any of Epstein's close associates. You are falling for dope from the crooked MSM looking for a way to protect Bill Clinton and others.

Old 08-14-2019, 03:50 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Do you have a link to these flight logs where you saw that it was 27 times specifically to the island? I thought that was really to other places and 27 legs, not flights.
Bill Clinton allegedly visited the island, though he has repeatedly denied the claims.
Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been trafficked by Epstein, told her lawyers in 2011 interview that she saw Clinton with “two young girls” on the island. “I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?,’ [that] kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’” Roberts told her lawyers.

Clinton, however, has repeatedly denied this allegation through his spokesperson.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/jeffr...mes-house.html

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in 2015 show that Clinton, who has been accused of sexual assault, flew in Epstein's private plane at least 11 times in the mid-2000s. In a statement, Clinton's press secretary Angel Ureña said that Clinton had only taken four flights on Epstein's plane.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/201...ex-trafficking

This is an exerpt from a book written in 2016:

It turned out that the major client for Epstein’s underage girls was Bill Clinton and the name of the game was to keep everything quiet about Clinton. Clinton flew on the Lolita Express, Epstein’s jet, 26 or 27 times. There were underage girls and beds on all of those flights. We know that now for sure because the girls are listed on the flight logs. Any man who got on those flights could go back to those girls at any time. Clinton, who was a rapist and attempted rapist, undoubtedly committed statutory rape several times. Why else would he be there?But that’s not what you saw on the social media. It was all Trump, Trump, Trump.From what I determined Trump is clean. In the original farcical conviction of Epstein in Florida, the deal was that no one else was to be prosecuted, which was meant to save Clinton’s hide.The only reason Epstein has finally been prosecuted was because the Democrats think they can tie him to Trump.

https://www.amazon.com/Orgy-Porgy-Pu.../dp/1534998721

As part of its investigation into the Epstein case published in November, the Miami Herald listed Clinton as one of his friends and associates, saying the ex-president often flew in Epstein’s plane and visited his island. The Herald also reported that Epstein donated to the Clinton Foundation.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/1669665001/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies