Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Epstein committed suicide?
Yes 114 26.57%
No 315 73.43%
Voters: 429. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2019, 12:15 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,096,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
This is a longer video of them together at Trump's Mar a Lago checking out nearby women:
Between the dyed eyebrows and the biting of the bottom lip while flailing about, I really don't know which is more repugnant.

Old 08-14-2019, 12:32 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
Quote:
This video has multiple instances of Trump with Epstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJt6Q8ZwVyg
Thanks. So what functions were going on in the picture of Trump and the woman (not a little girl) and the earlier clip that looks like in the 80's? BTW, Epstein was a guy who managed money of only those who had no less than a billion dollars. Of course Epstein was seen in public with Trump. He was probably pursuing Trump as a potential client to manage his finances since Trump's worth has, for the most part, been that.

From what I've been reading, Epstein started pimping little girls out in or around 2002. How has the Trump's relations been with Epstein from 2002 to current? How has the Clinton's relations been with Epstein from 2002 to current? Obviously Bill was more involved with Epstein during those years, he took many flights on Epstein's aircraft. The woman who was Epstein's little girl recruiter was even at Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Was any of the Trumps at that wedding?

Old 08-14-2019, 12:49 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
She's perhaps the only one left who is first hand witness to much of what was going on for some years there on Pedophile Island, and elsewhere. She played a very significant role in all this, recruiter of under age girls for pimping purpose of Pedophile Epstein.

She's done. Especially when the victims put the finger on her in a court of law as the person who recruited them for sexual purposes with Epstein and his rich & famous and sometimes political cliental. She's done! Her best bet is to hook up with Roman Polanski.

Somewhere out there, Woody Allen is sitting in a recliner saying "see, Soon Yi, that's why they should have waited to poke'em at 18".
Apparently Woody Allen was to have dinner with Epstein. That's what the news is reporting.

Old 08-14-2019, 12:51 PM

8,499 posts, read 4,563,867 times
I guess Trump's close relationship with Epstein as evidenced by these videos is why so many think Trump had Barr orchestrate his death.

Old 08-14-2019, 01:05 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
I guess Trump's close relationship with Epstein as evidenced by these videos is why so many think Trump had Barr orchestrate his death.

Epstein's accusers have already said Trump wasn't involved. Time to give it up skippy. Trump had nothing to do with the lolita express. if this has you worked up, then time to start focusing on an ex-President and his wife who ran cover.

Oh yeah, it's really political, so you won't go there.

Old 08-14-2019, 01:16 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,978,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Check with Bill Barr. Everyone thinks he was brought in for the Mueller deal but the Trump/Epstein ordeal is what he was really brought in for and that's to make it all go away. That's what's going to happen. We can all talk conspiracy stuff for the next several weeks but nothing will come from this except settlements to the victims.
It's honestly very stupid to make this a partisan issue. People who are trying to solely link Trump/Epstein are living in a vacuum. There are so many involved and to act like this is the reason why Bill Barr was brought in is crazy. Especially considering all documents we have so far say Trump was not involved. That and there's definitely plenty of videos/photos of other people with Epstein, but it's understandable the President would receive the headlines...

Unless you think Trump is in on the coverup. Let's not forget Epstein was Jewish and had powerful connections. Half of Trump's administration is Jewish too. Which by the way, makes me wonder why people call him anti-semetic. Like are his "supporters" vandalizing Jewish property because they thought he was their white nationalist hope but instead he has a half Jewish administration? Do they think of it as betrayal?

These are questions you'll never hear from cable news because if they asked then people would realize the rhetoric they spew doesn't make sense.

Old 08-14-2019, 01:43 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Apparently Woody Allen was to have dinner with Epstein. That's what the news is reporting.
Woody doesn't have enough money. Epstein only dealt with those with a billion or greater. Now in the next life, who knows. Soon Yi turned 18 long before Epstein started pimping out teenage girls. Now had Soon Yi been 14 years old in 2002, well then maybe Epstein and his female little girl recruiter may have shown an interested in Papa Woody and his young little step daughter.

Old 08-14-2019, 01:57 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
That is what I have read.
You read an incomplete report then. Might wanna reflect on whether your news source is all that reliable.

The flight logs show 26 known flights/legs for the Clinton trips. Not a single one of these 26 trips wound up at Epstein's island.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-lo...eviously-known

I bet there are other flight logs out there. But we don't know what's in them, because they haven't come to light yet. This particular set of 26 does not show that Clinton traveled to Epstein's island on Epstein's jet.

Old 08-14-2019, 02:00 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You read an incomplete report then. Might wanna reflect on whether your news source is all that reliable.

There are 26 known flight logs for the Clinton trips. Not a single one of these 26 trips wound up at Epstein's island.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-lo...eviously-known

I bet there are other flight logs out there. But we don't know what's in them, because they haven't come to light yet. But this particular set of 26 does not show that Clinton traveled to Epstein's island on Epstein's jet.
I think they might have been agreeing with what I said I have seen, where the flights were to other places and were legs, not flights, and so on. The sentence can be read either way, I guess, agreeing with the other poster or with me.

Old 08-14-2019, 02:08 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesInDC View Post
Also, he supposedly commits suicide late Friday night and the story breaks in the media on a Saturday in the middle of August when most people are vacationing or getting ready to get back to school.

There's just too many convenient coincidences to believe there wasn't any foul play involved.

People say you shouldn't entertain conspiracy theories, but Watergate, Iran-Contra, political assassinations and many other conspiracies are just some events that have happen in our history.

When you have corrupt humans involved with power and authority, conspiracies do happen.
I know what you mean.

I absolutely DO NOT want to believe that Epstein's suicide was planned for by anyone but Epstein.

But I echo AOC - "We need answers. Lots of them."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies