U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Status: "Summer!" (set 22 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
87,014 posts, read 102,634,943 times
Reputation: 33082

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
UGH! Children are gifts from God to the people that actually WANT them. To those that do not, they are an absolute curse. And have you checked the statistics on what happens to alot of children who are "put up for adoption"? There are too damn many already.
Actually, there are people who literally go to the ends of the earth to adopt infants and toddlers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohKnip View Post
No one is saying sex can't be fun what I am saying however is if it is just for fun thats how you screw up. If you don't want to get pregnant and you are having sex, you use birth control (I do not see that as abortion as long as it is not the morning after pill), you use a copper IUD, you have the guy use the condom, and you or the guy gets a vasectomy or you get your tubes tied (vasectomy is reversible, and I believe so is tube tying could be wrong with the tube tying though). Anything that can create life, and/or transmit life threatening viruses should not be taken lightly. Oh and god forbid someone use a ***** every so often (sorry for being so blunt but lets not forget about those things )
You cannot count on a vasectomy or tubal being reversible. They can try, but it doesn't always work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:00 PM
 
8,743 posts, read 10,279,516 times
Reputation: 3386
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
See, as I suspected a screed filled with angry unhappy opinions pass for fact in lefty land. Ah, and you decided to double down, I suppose the angry unhappy addition is fact also. LOL. So sad.
LOL. So sad you can't answer. You aren't denying that you "prolifers" are like that, huh? Because they are facts. Hypocrites and liars. That is all.

I feel sorry for you that you cannot see it. Sincerely. Have a good day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:00 PM
 
13,832 posts, read 14,662,123 times
Reputation: 11521
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Nice try but still not a fact, a whole lot of opinion. And very angry and unhappy I might add.
all you have to do is read the posts from pro lifers to know all of what libvoice said was true. many do not want abortions legal at all for any reason. you wanna claim that isn't a fact? many are against birth control. can you claim that isn't a fact or that many hate welfare? I would go to a pro life website for you but it would only **** me off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:00 PM
 
Location: Hoboken
19,891 posts, read 16,324,648 times
Reputation: 3123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Nope. Forgive my un-PCness but I won't have it.

Same with many other women. Sorry if that bugs you.



I posted for you FACTS to dispute. Can't do it? Because I'm right.

Sure you posted facts, and they were well researched, reasoned and documented too. LOL. Let the poison out.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:02 PM
 
8,743 posts, read 10,279,516 times
Reputation: 3386
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Sure you posted facts, and they were well researched, reasoned and documented too. LOL. Let the poison out.....
They are. LOL. Sorry, you are too blind to see them or admit it but hypocrites are like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
all you have to do is read the posts from pro lifers to know all of what libvoice said was true. many do not want abortions legal at all for any reason. you wanna claim that isn't a fact? many are against birth control. can you claim that isn't a fact or that many hate welfare? I would go to a pro life website for you but it would only **** me off
Do you really expect any "prolifers" to answer or admit their hypocrisy? Shorebaby is cornered and cannot answer because she knows I am right. What you and I stated are facts. See how it works? I laid it out for her and she is playing it off. I expected it as "prolife" mentality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:03 PM
 
Location: Hoboken
19,891 posts, read 16,324,648 times
Reputation: 3123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
all you have to do is read the posts from pro lifers to know all of what libvoice said was true. many do not want abortions legal at all for any reason. you wanna claim that isn't a fact? many are against birth control. can you claim that isn't a fact or that many hate welfare? I would go to a pro life website for you but it would only **** me off

Of course postings on an internet forum are fact.

Yes, I am sure you never look at opposing viewpoints because they upset you. Very enlightened. The unhappiness and anger for the pro abortion crowd is palpable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:04 PM
 
Location: Hoboken
19,891 posts, read 16,324,648 times
Reputation: 3123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
They are. LOL. Sorry, you are too blind to see them or admit it but hypocrites are like that.

Yes, we are all impressed by the supporting documentation and the vulgarities are a nice touch. Well done!

By the way reread your post. Most fact based posts begin with "Because my opinion". LOL, too funny!

Last edited by shorebaby; 06-09-2010 at 06:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:04 PM
 
Location: Earth Wanderer, longing for the stars.
12,408 posts, read 16,485,955 times
Reputation: 8778
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
So why not legalize heroine given people will always use it?

There's always been, and always will be rape. You might as well legalize it then.
Rape is forcing someone against their will. Heroin takers, for the most part, choose it as adults.

I am undecided about drugs in this country. Certainly there should be a tiered approach, depending upon how dangerous the drug actually is. What we have now has not worked in any country and several have tried it. What it does is spread corruption to law enforcement and politicians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:06 PM
 
13,832 posts, read 14,662,123 times
Reputation: 11521
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Of course postings on an internet forum are fact.

Yes, I am sure you never look at opposing viewpoints because they upset you. Very enlightened. The unhappiness and anger for the pro abortion crowd is palpable.

please you really think there are no pro life folks who don't think abortion right under any circumstance? you think the pro lifers who post here are just lying about their feelings? can you answer that question? opposing view points don't **** me off but bs propaganda does. I wouldn't wade through a program of beck's just to prove he was full of bull either
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-09-2010, 06:12 PM
 
Location: Hoboken
19,891 posts, read 16,324,648 times
Reputation: 3123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
please you really think there are no pro life folks who don't think abortion right under any circumstance? you think the pro lifers who post here are just lying about their feelings? can you answer that question? opposing view points don't **** me off but bs propaganda does. I wouldn't wade through a program of beck's just to prove he was full of bull either

You guys are too funny. You are trying to defend his post as fact despite the FACT that his post begins with "Because in my opinion".

Then you further dig your hole with seriously contending this forum is representative of anything other than people with too much time on their hands.

Finally you ask if there are people who hold extreme views as if agreement with such would constitute some sort of proof of the truthfulness of the original unhappy and angry poster.

You guys made my night, really I haven't laughed this much in a long time thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:54 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top