Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2011, 09:50 AM

541 posts, read 1,341,216 times

Advertisements

A huge number of thai women marry germans.I am european and met many thai wives married to germans and americans.They are wonderful people,great wives and mothers.They do not have high expectations and are happy with less.You can not go wrong with thai women. If i had been a man,i would have married a thai woman or an east european one. Great mentality, great familly thinking,wonderful human beings.Not all of course,but the big majority.My love for East of Europe and Thailand!Good luck!!

Old 12-28-2011, 09:52 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I never understand the guys that keep listing social status. I don't even understand what that means.

Not enough friends on FB, or doesn't hang-out with the Rockefeller's?

How could you even think of dating someone that doesn't hang out with the Rockefellers? I mean, seriously - if my hubby hadn't been best friends with them, I never would have given him a second glance! LOL!

Old 12-28-2011, 09:56 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,201,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buburuza13 View Post
A huge number of thai women marry germans.I am european and met many thai wives married to germans and americans.They are wonderful people,great wives and mothers.They do not have high expectations and are happy with less.You can not go wrong with thai women. If i had been a man,i would have married a thai woman or an east european one. Great mentality, great familly thinking,wonderful human beings.Not all of course,but the big majority.My love for East of Europe and Thailand!Good luck!!
You don't think very highly of men, do you?

Old 12-28-2011, 09:59 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,392,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Um, a man with a breathalyzer attached to his car is a red flag. A grown woman with her shyte together is not going to be interested in that scene. It has nothing to do with Brad Pitt.
Exactly. And if I may go anti-woman for a split second, you can't always take it as truth when they tell you something's not a big deal. Maybe they're just being too nice, or don't want to start an argument. Now maybe it ISN'T a big deal to some of them that you have a breathalyzer in your car, but they'll be more sensitive to anything else that suggests you still have a problem. Whatever you say or do during the date will be viewed through a skeptic's lens, and rightfully so! Some people think drinking and driving should be followed with serious jail time without exception!

Old 12-28-2011, 10:13 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,802,860 times
Quote:
You don't think very highly of men, do you?
What he means is they have "normal" expectations. Whereas many single American women have "unrealistic" ones or are extremely picky. A Thai woman probably does not care if you drive a certain kind of car, but plenty of American women do. See the difference?

Old 12-28-2011, 10:17 AM

11,800 posts, read 12,040,540 times
Quote:
All the married women here were once single and we chose our husbands for specific reasons. Here's a news flash for you, none of them are filthy rich Brad Pitts. Further, you complain about having to settle/date down while complaining that the women you want to date don't want to date down/settle. You blame your job. It's not only one thing. You can have a lame job and thrilling hobbies; a life outside your 9-5 that is attractive to women. Clearly, you don't have that. I'm not sure how the responsibility of that falls onto women.
^^^ Absolutely. The world is full of regular people earning a living wage. Wrong social status, not filthy rich, don't look like Brad or George...these are all excuses that men use to make themselves feel better because they don't want to look in the mirror and admit they have some flaws that need correction/improvement.

And perhaps the sad part is that these lonely, single men who are lashing out at the very objects of their affection, are incapable of self-reflection, self-examination and growth. I'd hate to be a person who couldn't look at themselves honestly and instead live like a victim.

Acknowledging that you are part of the problem is actually a positive. Not acknowledging that is the detriment to your life, so you become your own worst enemy, not "women".

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. (attributed to Albert Einstein).

Old 12-28-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Um, a man with a breathalyzer attached to his car is a red flag. A grown woman with her shyte together is not going to be interested in that scene. It has nothing to do with Brad Pitt.
His post was not a good example at all....I think mine are though. I agree most women would shy away from a guy that just got a DUI...especially if he is older and should know better. We're talking about guys like me that have nothing like that to blemish them, which I don't.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
^^^ Absolutely. The world is full of regular people earning a living wage. Wrong social status, not filthy rich, don't look like Brad or George...these are all excuses that men use to make themselves feel better because they don't want to look in the mirror and admit they have some flaws that need correction/improvement.

And perhaps the sad part is that these lonely, single men who are lashing out at the very objects of their affection, are incapable of self-reflection, self-examination and growth. I'd hate to be a person who couldn't look at themselves honestly and instead live like a victim.

Acknowledging that you are part of the problem is actually a positive. Not acknowledging that is the detriment to your life, so you become your own worst enemy, not "women".

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. (attributed to Albert Einstein).
Project much? How many women have you dated lately to prove what a guy like me says is wrong? You assume it's the man and not the woman.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:19 AM

2,028 posts, read 1,889,226 times
Quote:
I also am amazed at the negative references, in this thread, to "western women". Pretty sure your mothers are just that, your sisters, aunts, cousins. It's not millions of "western women" that are the problem, it's you. What you put out into the universe comes back to you, so if you're not having success, you need to change your approach. But buying a wife online isn't going to bring you the happiness you think you're entitled to, if you don't even know how to have a relationship in the first place.
Good morning,

It seems as if the women of today don't have the same dating preferences or attitudes of the women in the past, so mothers and aunts don't necessarily fit as examples unless the OP wants to marry a much older woman.

If today's generation were like the mothers, aunts and grandmothers of the past, this thread probably wouldn't exist.

I'm sure many could argue the case that their sisters and cousins are part of the problem, by the way.

Old 12-28-2011, 10:21 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
Quote:

From some of the things I've read, I am convinced some of them HATE women and wish them them a long slow death, not some women but all of us. That is the impression I am getting here....I don't see them talking about women as if they are the "object of affection" at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships