Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2012, 08:32 PM

1,442 posts, read 2,569,156 times

Advertisements

Interesting topic.

Personally, I have to admit to some "racism" with regard to my preferences - better defined as to who I am sexually attracted to. But this is not because of race/nationality, but simply what females "turn me on" sexually by their physical appearance, which is the first thing I (most males?) are attracted to - and this varies from person to person. Personally, while I am white, I find African American females particularly sexually attractive. Asians, not so much, but there are exceptions, Middle Eastern- 50/50 - same as European/American females. The next guy - he will see it entirely different.

I do not consider myself the least bit racist in terms of the person him or herself - it's simply sexual attraction based on physical characteristics of the particular female I am observing, and how I, as a sexual being, react.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:34 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,129,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAtoCNC View Post
Interesting topic.

Personally, I have to admit to some "racism" with regard to my preferences - better defined as to who I am sexually attracted to. But this is not because of race/nationality, but simply what females "turn me on" sexually by their physical appearance, which is the first thing I (most males?) are attracted to - and this varies from person to person. Personally, while I am white, I find African American females particularly sexually attractive. Asians, not so much, but there are exceptions, Middle Eastern- 50/50 - same as European/American females. The next guy - he will see it entirely different.

I do not consider myself the least bit racist in terms of the person him or herself - it's simply sexual attraction based on physical characteristics of the particular female I am observing, and how I, as a sexual being, react.
are there certain features or skin tones that you find the most attractive with african american women?

Old 04-06-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
are there certain features or skin tones that you find the most attractive with african american women?
Nothing to do with skin/skin color - more body build for me.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:53 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,582,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I had to look this up because I couldn't believe my eyes! No offense, but the European dynasties are very conservative, as you know well yourself... Not only is she black, but she's also 11 years older than he is! They met when he was 28 and she was 39! I don't know what this woman has to put such a spell on him, but good for her!

FYI, there are more members of the royal families of Europe who are married to/have relationships with/have children with Black women more than any other race.

Count Ferdinand and Countess Mary von Habsburg of Austria

Baron Christian and Baroness Cecile de Massy of Monaco

Prince Albert of Monaco and Nicole Coste (they have a son together)

There are a few more that I can't think of right now...

Quote:
Back to the rest of my thoughts... Cali, while I think you have many valid points, I'm sure you're well aware that the women in the pictures you show are more the exception than the rule. I think you're coming down on your sistas a little too strong and you're a little unfair as I'm also sure you're aware that most of these women are beautiful!

Now, I would agree that some things like weight, attitude, and style (or lack thereof) can be fixed.

http://dormtainment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/a-hot-ghetto-mess.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_f0bvyZMrZ9k/TJ1anpkHvII/AAAAAAAAFpY/wMmoWu-HIH0/s1600/Ghetto%2520girls.jpg

http://www.outdoor-wedding-venues.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ghetto-wedding-dresses-7.jpg

However, none of the women you show look like this, let's say, http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-12-06/1260129410949.jpg, and many black women do look like this... Granted, every race has better and worse specimens, but I think it's the latter women who complain...
The two girls in your last image are young and there is nothing wrong that a hairstylist, make-up artist, a wardrobe stylish and a personal trainer can't fix.

As to "coming down too hard on my sistas", I like to think of it as being direct about a topic that is brought up time and time again. Trust me when I say that everyone else, besides other Black women, are only getting the abbreviated (clean) version of this topic.

We, as Black women, need a wake up call. Many of the Black women who are constantly complaining about not being able to find a man are unwilling to take a good, long hard look at themselves and make a few changes.

They do not want to change anything, improve anything about themselves. All they want is for Black men to "come back home". That's it. But honestly, that ship has sailed. It truly is time for a reality check here.

Old 04-06-2012, 08:59 PM

[quote=calipoppy;23749238]
Quote:
I had to look this up because I couldn't believe my eyes! No offense, but the European dynasties are very conservative, as you know well yourself... Not only is she black, but she's also 11 years older than he is! They met when he was 28 and she was 39! I don't know what this woman has to put such a spell on him, but good for her! [quote/]

FYI, there are more members of the royal families of Europe who are married to/have relationships with/have children with Black women more than any other race.

The two girls in your last image are young and there is nothing wrong that a hairstylist, make-up artist, a wardrobe stylish and a personal trainer can't fix.

As to "coming down too hard on my sistas", I like to think of it as being direct about a topic that is brought up time and time again. Trust me when I say that everyone else, besides other Black women, are only getting the abbreviated (clean) version of this topic.

We, as Black women, need a wake up call. Many of the Black women who are constantly complaining about not being able to find a man are unwilling to take a good, long hard look at themselves and make a few changes.

They do not want to change anything, improve anything about themselves. All they want is for Black men to "come back home". That's it. But honestly, that ship has sailed. It truly is time for a reality check here.
I see a lot of black guys with white girls/women who are unkempt, slovenly, ill-mannered, and frankly, just slobs. Sometimes I see these couples and think to myself - there are tons of proper, attractive, well-groomed and downright sexy black women who are single - why are you dating/married to this white slob? Are these black guys "racist" in a sense? I can't think of any explantion Can you explain?

Old 04-06-2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAtoCNC View Post

I see a lot of black guys with white girls/women who are unkempt, slovenly, ill-mannered, and frankly, just slobs. Sometimes I see these couples and think to myself - there are tons of proper, attractive, well-groomed and downright sexy black women who are single - why are you dating/married to this white slob? Are these black guys "racist" in a sense? I can't think of any explantion Can you explain?
For fear of being "smacked down" I will just say that WM/BW relationships tend to be more of an equal balance as far as educational status, professional status, and socioeconomic status(ie based on common interests on a larger scale)...and BM/WW relationships tend to run the gamet.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:04 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,298,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Wow, I knew Europe changed a lot since I live here, but I didn't realize to what extent as I don't really follow royal news.

Of course, I wouldn't consider this woman a black woman per se...

Just Like Me Couples: Baron and Baroness Christian and Cecile de Massy

Old 04-06-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Wow, I knew Europe changed a lot since I live here, but I didn't realize to what extent as I don't really follow royal news.

Of course, I wouldn't consider this woman a black woman per se...

Just Like Me Couples: Baron and Baroness Christian and Cecile de Massy
But she considers herself Black (she's Caribbean)

Old 04-06-2012, 09:11 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,129,606 times
Quote:

Thanx I really like seeing the photo of the very natural looking darkskin Black lady with her husband.

Old 04-06-2012, 09:15 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,977,690 times
Quote:

I think it is a little different in Europe. Stereotyping here, but I have met far more European men who were really into darker women. They were completely fascinated/excited/intrigued and complimentary. And frankly Europeans in general seem to be far more interested and accepting of darker skin, there appears to be less "stigma" based on my experiences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships