Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What age range do you belong to and are you in a relationship?
Late 20s and not in a relationship 14 34.15%
Early 30s and not in a relationship 4 9.76%
Mid 30s and not in a relationship 5 12.20%
Late 30s and not in a relationship 4 9.76%
Early 40s and not in a relationship 14 34.15%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 05:10 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,231,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
For some reason many men believe that they can get much younger women no matter what and that women have to settle. I see these types of men on dating sites, like this 46 year old man who was obese and grey haired only wanting blonde 18-35 year olds. Sure he might get her but likely not. When I did online dating I got mostly approached by much older men thinking they stood a chance. Well, they didn't because I am not and never was interested in a man 20 years older than me.
Huh, when I was single again I was excited to be out of the "20's" age range and hoping that dating was a little easier which it wasent lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2014, 05:17 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,595,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Oh, I think you should. I think you should dump her sorry old butt as soon as she turns 30 (cuz, ya know, women kinda age like dogs compared to humans... a man of 30 looks like a man of 30, but a woman of 30 looks like - 30x7 = 210!) You don't want to be seen with someone like that, do you?

And you didn't tell me... did your mom "let herself go"? Because if she went and did something as disgusting as to age in any way, then I can understand that your dad had no other choice but to get rid of her old butt, too.
Over the top and over the line a little bit there Ms. Dramatic.

Old 01-01-2014, 05:22 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,846,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Over the top and over the line a little bit there Ms. Dramatic.
Oh, no, I'm not being dramatic. I'm being completely logical according to the "reality" you and and the other dude have established. And YOU telling ME that I'M over the line (look back at your incredibly rude, disrespectful posts) is rich.

Old 01-01-2014, 05:43 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,460 times
Quote:
Oh, no, I'm not being dramatic. I'm being completely logical according to the "reality" you and and the other dude have established. And YOU telling ME that I'M over the line (look back at your incredibly rude, disrespectful posts) is rich.
You seem to be the bitter one sweetie

Old 01-01-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
You seem to be the bitter one sweetie
No, I'm just a heck of lot smarter than you are, sweetie. And you KNOW it.

You need to revisit some of your previous posts, as well.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:05 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,595,985 times
Quote:
Calm down loco. Calling out people's mothers is over the line and you know it.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:07 PM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,460 times
Quote:
No, I'm just a heck of lot smarter than you are, sweetie. And you KNOW it.

You need to revisit some of your previous posts, as well.
Lol. I sense butthurt

Old 01-01-2014, 06:40 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,620,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I think her problem is she is picky. I'm picky in some respects like a man having kids (will not accept)or being divorced (only acceptable in certain instances)but she is pickier about things like education, income etc. She is a lawyer and makes great money (over $100,000)and I told her this will turn off some men. I also said she is at a disadvantage because she wants a highly paid professional like her and I told her most of these guys are not available or would be interested in her.

Gotcha,

Yeah she has a lot of competition coming her way. Just about every eligible woman I know is looking for the exact same type of guy that she is. Like I said earlier...her money means nothing. Not taking away from her success, but in many major cities there are thousands of women that are on her income level and higher. In order to attract the type of guy she wants (high income...marriage minded...professional male) she is going to have to be different than every other woman these men have met. I hope she wakes up soon and makes the necessary adjustments. I love successful women like your friend. But I find that many of them are not down to earth and humble.

Last edited by usamathman; 01-01-2014 at 06:50 PM..

Old 01-01-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Calm down loco. Calling out people's mothers is over the line and you know it.
Oh, don't be ridiculous. I'm not calling out anyone's mother. Are you not aware that my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek the entire time I typed that comment about his mother? I just decided to play by your rules. What, you get have fun with your rude comments, but I can't fun with my little bit of sarcasm?

And I reiterate: you are in no position to tell anyone that THEY are over the line. Unlike you, I haven't had to resort to calling either you or the other dude names. (Loco?). I think both of you need to learn to take it as well as you can dish it out.

Old 01-01-2014, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalmale18 View Post
Lol. I sense butthurt
I rest my case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships