Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 11:00 AM

602 posts, read 396,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I actually agree with him. If a man is nice to a woman and unthreatening towards her and she wants to be rude then she's not worth it. Men and women get once chance to make a good first impression and isn't wise to be a douche to someone who is nice. And before the ladies here attack me with pitchforks being nice doesn't mean sleep with him if you don't want to. Anyone who is rude to someone when they nice and gave them a compliment doesn't deserve one.
I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with his definitions of "respectful" and "disrespectful".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2016, 11:04 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfRescuingPrincess View Post
I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with his definitions of "respectful" and "disrespectful".
If he's an ass about it or making lewd comments towards then by all means have at him. To me, dating would be more enjoyable if people were more civil to one another.

Old 12-22-2016, 12:09 PM

11,023 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
It takes time. I wasn't always good at it. Shoot, sometimes I use to be downright cringeworthy when flirting. It takes practice. Instead of trying to hard I just started making small conversations with women. Whether in the elevator or aisle at a store. Just small talk and just taking mental notes in regards to her body language. Just keep building your confidence little by little and eventually you'll get better at it. The key is to be completely comfortable with rejection because it will happen often at first.
This.
Exactly this.

I was hopeless in my early years (although I did win a few hearts - but only a few). I worked on it and finally discovered where my 'charm' points lay and worked on developing those. I'm quite good at it now.

Re-read the above quote and take careful note. Been there, done that. It works. But it was a hell of a lot of work. Or at least it was for me.

Old 12-22-2016, 12:40 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,296,640 times
Do not send nude pic/cam of yourself!

Old 12-22-2016, 12:46 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
Unless you're well endowed

(Sadly, not me)

Old 12-22-2016, 12:48 PM

602 posts, read 396,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Unless you're well endowed

(Sadly, not me)
NO! not even if you're well-endowed!!!!!

Old 12-22-2016, 12:52 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Eh, it works for some of them with some people. Some women I know ask me "why do guys do this?", I shrug and tell them to send them a dick pic back. Other women I've met have gotten good ones and made dates off of them (though they say very few are good ones). So it works for someone.

It doesn't play to my strength.

Old 12-22-2016, 12:54 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
Agreed!!!.... He should wait until they send one first! LMAO

No LOL it's fun when you're both in the mood but I wouldn't do it from the off.

Old 12-22-2016, 12:56 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
Quote:
Yeah that's a huge turn off and going way too far. You can show interest without snatching everything off.

Old 12-22-2016, 12:59 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Eh, it works for some of them with some people. Some women I know ask me "why do guys do this?", I shrug and tell them to send them a dick pic back. Other women I've met have gotten good ones and made dates off of them (though they say very few are good ones). So it works for someone.

It doesn't play to my strength.
Yeah I know one bloke in particular that does it ( it's definitely his strength ) online and has had quite a few birds out of it...... His attitude is " what's the worst that can happen?... block me and that's it "

It's not me both d pics and that outlook as well mate ( not my strength either lol ).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships