Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 01:05 PM

602 posts, read 396,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Eh, it works for some of them with some people. Some women I know ask me "why do guys do this?", I shrug and tell them to send them a dick pic back. Other women I've met have gotten good ones and made dates off of them (though they say very few are good ones). So it works for someone.

It doesn't play to my strength.
The girls it works on are the girls you know you can count on will be up for it relatively soon after meeting you. I know one girl who requests them (she says she's "allergic" to small d and needs to know upfront, lmao!!!) but again, she's definitely the "down for whatever" type. That's not me. Well, not anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2016, 01:07 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
I don't understand guys who send those pics. What's the point?

Old 12-22-2016, 01:08 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I don't understand guys who send those pics. What's the point?
It works some of the time. That's the point.

Old 12-22-2016, 01:52 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fealinz View Post
You don't. You don't need to do anything.

Just avoid women who think that normal men with a normal interest in women are disrespectful and creepy.

Disrespectful = he doesn't kiss my ass
Creepy = I'm not attracted to him
100% right you must have over 50 years of experience with women as I do.....

The difference between a soulmate and a creepy person is that you consent to a relationship with one , and will not consent to a relationship with the other , because of a lack of chemistry and personal attraction to them......

Old 12-22-2016, 02:37 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,296,640 times
Quote:
Unless you're well endowed

(Sadly, not me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfRescuingPrincess View Post
NO! not even if you're well-endowed!!!!!
YEP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Agreed!!!.... He should wait until they send one first! LMAO
Sounds like a creep with patience..

Old 12-22-2016, 02:43 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,296,640 times
Quote:
It works some of the time. That's the point.
And Most times its just creepy!

Old 12-22-2016, 02:49 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post

Yep!!

Sounds like a creep with patience..
ITS A JOKE!!!!!.. Geez!!!

I've NEVER sent a D picture before, but yes 1000000% I've received nude/sexy pics before from ones I've just met or known for a short spell in the past so they must be creeps as well?

Old 12-22-2016, 03:10 PM

1,080 posts, read 838,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I have trouble flirting in fear of it coming out wrong or creepy since I not the smoothest person taking to women..

How do you flirt and take it to the next level without it coming off distespectful or creepy?
Be yourself. Be comfortable in your own skin. Just think of it as a conversation with someone you want to get to know, rather than thinking of "flirting" as some different type of communication you are entering into. She's less likely to be creeped out if she thinks you're just a person who is interested in her as a person, rather than a guy hoping to hook up with her (unless she's insecure and gets her validation from knowing guys want to hook up with her, in which case you are in for a lot of drama). Just talk with her. As her questions about herself. Do more listening than talking. Make her feel good about herself. ("Negging" only works with the aforementioned insecure women. Quality women will be rightly disgusted by it.)

If you've had a really great conversation where it feels like you've bonded, or if you at least get some positive verbal or non-verbal feedback from her, THEN ask if she'd like to get a drink (or coffee, or see a movie or concert, or whatever) sometime.

Oh, and if you don't COMPLETELY succeed in being comfortable in your own skin, that's okay. Some women will find it cute that you're a little bit nervous, and if they don't, then at least you got some practice for next time. Also, of course, this is why social events have alcohol. Don't get completely sloshed and start hitting on women, but there's nothing wrong with having one or two to take the edge off if that helps you.

Last edited by SkylarkPhotoBooth; 12-22-2016 at 03:19 PM..

Old 12-22-2016, 03:17 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
And Most times its just creepy!
I doubt very much that the people that do this care what the other person thinks if they're not interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
ITS A JOKE!!!!!.. Geez!!!

I've NEVER sent a D picture before, but yes 1000000% I've received nude/sexy pics before from ones I've just met or known for a short spell in the past so they must be creeps as well?

I have, but with people that sent one first. Like most things of this nature (sexy talk, etc) its best to have the lady introduce it.

Old 12-22-2016, 03:25 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
I doubt very much that the people that do this care what the other person thinks if they're not interested.

I have, but with people that sent one first. Like most things of this nature (sexy talk, etc) its best to have the lady introduce it.
Both points are SPOT ON mate

The first they really don't care at all so think " what the hell " and the second is EXACTLY my philosophy and sorry to clarify.... I usually don't send them but I have but as you rightly said only when they have first but never first.

Its common sense in my opinion to do it that way ( which I KNOW you're a cut above with most things Tim and know what you're doing ) as you won't scare them off and ruin any possible chance you have ( realistically as I know a few might take the bait but I'm positive most won't )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships