Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2016, 06:20 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,203,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evol7 View Post
I refuse to feed the trolls..
No..but you apparently feed the HOES though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 06:30 PM

290 posts, read 214,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
Well..this is actually the gist of it, isn't it? She looks good. That's important for men..the looks.

Well..there you go. Support her deadbeat butt then.

You guys complain, yet you allow women to do this to you.
hahaha...i guess the common deoniminator has been found

Old 12-29-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Keep in mind that most of the "advise" people give on this board tend to derive from a psychological desire to bash someone else. It doesn't appear we've derailed much from that. I can say easily over 50% easy of the advise on here is to simply leave the person your with. I guess problem solved. We'll all remain single.

As for another perspective, it can be difficult to meet attractive, single ladies as you get older. Maybe you don't want to throw her to the curb as many suggest here. It's probably good to talk to her, but I'd suggest talking to her like a concerned partner as opposed to a dad-like tone that get from your post.

If she truly is only with you for what she can get out of you, than this is not really even a relationship then. You'll only end up getting hurt in the end, and shed a lot more of your resources in the process. If that's the case let her disappear, as you indicate is a likely outcome.

If there is a chance for a long-term relationship, I certainly wouldn't be throwing it away.

Only you ultimately know the situation. OP what is both your ages if you don't mind me asking?
Are you freaking kidding me?? OP, are you that hard up that you will take in a lazy chick with 2 unsupported mouths to feed JUST because she is cute?? Cause I guarantee you that if you had said this woman was just fairly decent looking and about 20 pounds overweight Mikelee81 would not be on here yapping about how maybe you should not throw her aside so quickly. So, this chick and her brats get to leech off of you because as Mikelee81 said "she is single and attractive"??

And Mikie tell us on this forum that we just want to "bash" people, just because we don't agree with this woman that you have only known for a short time taking and taking and taking from you without hardly given anything back? WE are the bad guys for bashing that behavior?? LMAO Oh wow! Just wow!

MAN..i swear. It's hard to feel bad for some of you men. You want to be seen with a 'single, attractive' woman on your arm that bad, then keep PAYING for it and quit whining.

Enjoy the ride.

Old 12-29-2016, 06:45 PM

[quote=Mikelee81;46655474]Does she rock his world in bed?

Then that isn't nothing. [/QUOTE

And this right here is why I cant feel bad for men. Typical response. Who cares then. Let her bleed him dry. If men wanna pay for it, I guess I cant knock the poor girl. She's got a good gig

Old 12-29-2016, 07:05 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,408,576 times
Quote:
LMAO

Old 12-29-2016, 07:34 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,639,720 times
Quote:
Are you freaking kidding me?? OP, are you that hard up that you will take in a lazy chick with 2 unsupported mouths to feed JUST because she is cute?? Cause I guarantee you that if you had said this woman was just fairly decent looking and about 20 pounds overweight Mikelee81 would not be on here yapping about how maybe you should not throw her aside so quickly. So, this chick and her brats get to leech off of you because as Mikelee81 said "she is single and attractive"??

And Mikie tell us on this forum that we just want to "bash" people, just because we don't agree with this woman that you have only known for a short time taking and taking and taking from you without hardly given anything back? WE are the bad guys for bashing that behavior?? LMAO Oh wow! Just wow!

MAN..i swear. It's hard to feel bad for some of you men. You want to be seen with a 'single, attractive' woman on your arm that bad, then keep PAYING for it and quit whining.

Enjoy the ride.

Agreed if she didn't take care of herself than it wouldn't be worth it. Also it's not getting taken advantage of if you know what you are paying for and setting the limits for that. He's in the driver's seat.

It could be worse. He could be with a mouthy, unattractive, overweight lady that puts her career above everything else who's kids are "her world" making it clear how little she needs him.

As with everything, there is balance. And please don't call me Mikie lol

Old 12-29-2016, 07:50 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,639,720 times
The reality is OP is probably talking to this girl tonight. Once she realizes she's no longer in the position she was she will bail. Back to dad's. She'll be dishonest about OP to work the angles so dad takes her back with open arms.

OP will be welcomed to the CD forums as another disgruntled online dater as he repeatedly becomes disappointed in future prospects lol.

Welcome aboard mate misery likes company.

Old 12-29-2016, 07:57 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,849,231 times
and this is why courtship should be a thing again....youd have known well before move in day what she was like!

Old 12-29-2016, 07:58 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,995,252 times
Quote:
Hoes need sustenance
Big beef for the ladies
Gravy is extra

Old 12-29-2016, 08:39 PM

24 posts, read 17,505 times
Quote:
You can be next
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships