Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2016, 10:51 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
THANK GOD

I saw your name as the latest poster on this thread and was praying for it.

You did not disappoint!
Performance on demand. Really hit the spot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 10:51 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evol7 View Post
More, validating that I am not being crazy.. I think the reality is that I jumped at the first bit of attention from an attractive woman after divorcing and didn't really think things through.

I think tonight is going to be a sit down and talk about how I think we need to at the very least live apart and date if we want but I don't want any part in supporting her. Honestly, I don't expect her to stick around and date me, but I will offer that as an option.

Part of me feels bad.. but every time we argue, It comes down to this so she has had more than a fair warning.
It seems strange that you have not defended her even once on this thread after all the namecalling. Either you agree that she is a no-good tramp and crap mom OR....

Old 12-29-2016, 10:52 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,995,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Performance on demand. Really hit the spot.
That's what she said!

Old 12-29-2016, 10:52 AM

24 posts, read 17,505 times
Quote:
It seems strange that you have not defended her even once on this thread after all the namecalling. Either you agree that she is a no-good tramp and crap mom OR....
I refuse to feed the trolls..

Old 12-29-2016, 10:55 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,606,010 times
Eh. You chose the situation. It's yours to deal with.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:57 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evol7 View Post
I refuse to feed the trolls..
Yes, you made that clear in the first post where you described how much crummier you treat her kids than your own. Punishing children for their parent's failings is really classy.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:57 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
OK, not-troll, how about answering some questions?

How old are your children and how do they feel about their new "mom"?

Why did it take you so so to get divorced if your wife had already moved on?

How long did you know this redheaded bint before moving her in...and how did you meet?

Why are you so exhausted after a typical workday in a sedentary job?

Are you posting from work now?

And finally... please tell us what reaction you have gotten from your friends, parents, ex-wife and coworkers about this little arrangement?

Because it does seem as if this story exists entirely in a vacuum.

Old 12-29-2016, 11:13 AM

602 posts, read 396,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Lil Red Ride Me Hood
Crashed my crib with her shorties
My worst enemy is me
you have a gift!

Old 12-29-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
OK, not-troll, how about answering some questions?

How old are your children and how do they feel about their new "mom"?

4 and 6, they seem to like her but she is not trying to be mom.

Why did it take you so so to get divorced if your wife had already moved on?
Divorce is expensive.. cost me about 10k.. not including child support. Honestly I had some hope she would come to her senses and try to reconcile, but I realize now that I couldn't reconcile even if I wanted to.

How long did you know this redheaded bint before moving her in...and how did you meet.
Not that long, maybe 3 months.. online dating

Why are you so exhausted after a typical workday in a sedentary job?
Fairly high stress job.. 6 figures in the IT industry.. Mental work can be fairly exhausting... additionally I am naturally an introvert.. and I tend to use up all of my socialization energy at work.

Are you posting from work now?
On my phone, but yah.. currently at lunch.. my boss doesn't care as long as I get my job done which I do..

And finally... please tell us what reaction you have gotten from your friends, parents, ex-wife and coworkers about this little arrangement?
Honestly, I don't discuss this kind of stuff with coworkers, parents aren't around anymore.. ex-wife is not thrilled..

Because it does seem as if this story exists entirely in a vacuum.

Old 12-29-2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Yes, you made that clear in the first post where you described how much crummier you treat her kids than your own. Punishing children for their parent's failings is really classy.
She complains about it, but I don't think it's true..

For example, I will take my kids to movies or buy them toys but I don't do the same to her kids.. I don't do it in front of her kids or anything.. or we will go out to eat when my kids are here but not when hers are (my reasoning is that she can't afford it)..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships