Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2016, 10:01 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evol7 View Post
The problem is that neither her nor her father do anything to support these kids, no child support is paid (he is now like 4-5k in arrears)
Just caught this. Why should HER father pay child support? Is the dad actually...granddad?

Stranger and stranger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 10:01 AM

24 posts, read 17,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Just a thought...try not to get her pregnant. That would be the forever meal ticket, which she apparently tried on the guy before you.
No worries, I fire blanks..

Old 12-29-2016, 10:03 AM

24 posts, read 17,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Just caught this. Why should HER father pay child support? Is the dad actually...granddad?

Stranger and stranger.
Their father (as in her children's father).. but yah.. that would be strange, not sure I could stomach that at all.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:04 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,995,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evol7 View Post
No worries, I fire blanks..
Famous last words.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:04 AM

I dunno, incest seems to be all the rage, judging from today's posts!

Good to know you are "not sure" you could handle that. You may have some vague boundaries after all.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:06 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,991,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfRescuingPrincess View Post
You should be mad at yourself for moving in with a woman and her family without realizing any of this. Her not working should have come up fairly soon in the dating process. No conversations about money/work philosophies before shacking up? Sounds like you didn't do any due diligence, took this woman and her kids in, and now you want to get annoyed about this stuff. You can't force her to work, but you can decide how long you're willing to deal with it before they get the boot.

I feel bad for the kids. All of them.
BINGO.

So many red flags, it looks like a red flag convention to me. Is this guy actually saying he really didn't know that 1) she refuses to work, 2) she can't even drive, and 3) she's not getting any child support prior to shacking up with her - AND HER KIDS?

Playing house isn't the same thing as marriage - thank goodness. OP, get out and get your head together. It's not too late.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
BINGO.

So many red flags, it looks like a red flag convention to me. Is this guy actually saying he really didn't know that 1) she refuses to work, 2) she can't even drive, and 3) she's not getting any child support prior to shacking up with her - AND HER KIDS?

Playing house isn't the same thing as marriage - thank goodness. OP, get out and get your head together. It's not too late.
Quite right. I am sure your children's mother will be relieved that they don't have to be a witness to your dick-silliness any longer.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:09 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times
You met an unemployed, homeless, irresponsible cute little redhead with two mouths to feed (who are not supported by either parent), moved her into your (and your two children's) home and your life, and now you are coming to the forum to figure out what to do with your unemployed, homeless, irresponsible (but cute!) redhead with two unsupported mouths to feed.

This is rich.

Old 12-29-2016, 10:19 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
You met an unemployed, homeless, irresponsible cute little redhead with two mouths to feed (who are not supported by either parent), moved her into your (and your two children's) home and your life, and now you are coming to the forum to figure out what to do with your unemployed, homeless, irresponsible (but cute!) redhead with two unsupported mouths to feed.

This is rich.
Yeah...he even admits he's nuts, what was the question again? How to make women look stupid and useless? I'm getting the vibe...

but look how cute the little red headed one is!

Old 12-29-2016, 10:21 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,995,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post

but look how cute the little red headed one is!
The tramp stamp in on the front?

Well, I am getting old...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships