Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2017, 01:14 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times

Advertisements

OP, how do you feel about bluegrass music?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2017, 08:09 AM

405 posts, read 241,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
That's not dating, that's using.
How so?.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:15 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,381,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Changing her mind is far from the only gamble you take getting involved with a young and fertile woman when you are trying to avoid any actual commitment
If the OP is so certain of not wanting kids, my advice would be a vasectomy - simpler all around and is a very simple quick procedure.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diyosa View Post
I guess I am an alien. Coz the OP has not said what his beliefs are and everyone seems to know what it is? Well OP, what exactly is your belief? Browsing on the thread I though it's religion. But realize it actually is more on not having kids?

NVM. LOL. I reread the post. Wow no kids no marriage no living together holy crap you got the holy trinity of being a hermit. But you want to get laid at the same time?!

You are a tough one. All you really have to do is be honest upfront. My husband have been anal on him not wanting to have any kids anymore.

It actually was his deal breaker. He wanted me to make sure it will be ok with me that once I marry him, I will never have kids.

I already was in my 40s anyway so I agreed. Though I wanted to have kids, of course. But something traumatic happened between us that I told him me made me not want to have kids ever.

There are still times it pains me that I won't have kids but really at my age, I really think it best for me not to reproduce anymore. The chances are really slim anyway. And is not advisable.

My Beliefs in what kind of relationship I would like (No Marriage, No kids and no Co-habitation). I will always be honest and upfront about it, not wasting anyone's time.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillennialUrbanist View Post
It's not about fearing other people's choices. It's about fearing for myself. Because everybody in my social circle (outside of Meetup, at least) got into relationships that are highly sedate and joined at the hip 24/7. Not to mention, women my age (early 30's) require that lifestyle from their boyfriends, even though it's nowhere near what I want. So who's to say I won't end up just like that with my next SO? My concerns are perfectly justified.
I agree, that is common now a days and it is not a relationship I would want for myself either, space apart is good.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
I think you and I have a different concept of what being in a "committed relationship" means. This doesn't remotely describe committed relationship unless you think that "until I change my mind" is a commitment.

Can you elaborate on what a committed relationship means to you?

I suspect that what you really mean is that you are looking for an exclusive, monogamous, uncommitted relationship.

for me a committed relationship is being exclusive to each other, spending time together, going on vacations together (if its something we both want to do). spending weekends together, going on dates, maybe eventually falling in love with each other.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luga View Post
My guess is that the best woman for you is your mother.... Go back home, and enjoy her taking care of you for the rest of your life.... but NOTE: I am not suggesting a incestuous relationship... Good luck!!!!

are you being serious lol? and if so why would you say that?.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Changing her mind is far from the only gamble you take getting involved with a young and fertile woman when you are trying to avoid any actual commitment

Good Point, I do want to get a vasectomy soon. I am not avoiding commitment, I just want my own form of commitment.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
OP, how do you feel about bluegrass music?
Not a huge fan of country music in general (i can listen to any other genre though) why do you ask?.

Old 03-21-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
If the OP is so certain of not wanting kids, my advice would be a vasectomy - simpler all around and is a very simple quick procedure.

that is the plan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships