Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2019, 05:07 PM

1,153 posts, read 567,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by archineer View Post
Women are ludicrous, especially when they're 5' nothing yet want a 6' tall guy.

Amongst each other men don't give a toss about height as long as you're average height or above, and even then it's not a big deal if a guy is abnormally short.
Not all that many men care if a woman is below average height wise. Lots of men go for the short ladies.

If you don't find the women you can tolerate personality wise attractive, and don't want to date as a result then you may as well accept that you're unlikely to meet someone and focus on other things in your life. Having sex with people you don't find attractive (without them actually knowing) is unethical and I would hope out of the question.

Old 08-26-2019, 05:10 PM

3,926 posts, read 2,035,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Yes, but you made it sound as though she had some nerve being uninterested.
My point is I was driving at there is. Why not give a quick meet and greet with the guy. Give him a chance to see what he's like in person via the senses, body language. That person may wind up being attracted AFTER meeting him in person.

If still nada, then feel free to move on.

People can so easily dismiss someone with a photo. I knew of women that ignored emails from guys that, after seeing them (the same men) in a real life organic situation, to be charmed by them. I see it as a missed opportunity.

That's like when someone doesn't want to try a food because they know they won't like it. Can't knock it till ya tried it. ;-)

Old 08-26-2019, 05:15 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTown123 View Post
My point is I was driving at there is. Why not give a quick meet and greet with the guy. Give him a chance to see what he's like in person via the senses, body language. That person may wind up being attracted AFTER meeting him in person.

People can so easily dismiss someone with a photo. I knew of women that ignored emails from guys that, after seeing them (the same men) in a real life organic situation, to be charmed by them. I see it as a missed opportunity.

That's like when someone doesn't want to try a food because they know they won't like it. Can't knock it till ya tried it. ;-)

There are PLENTY of foods that I wont try, simply because they look gross, contain ingredients that I am not fond of, smell unappealing, etc.

Same with dating. We all get to choose who we want to meet up with and choose who we don't want to meet up with.

So again, NO, I would not want to date someone who found me unattractive. I would not date anyone that I wasn't attracted to either.

Old 08-26-2019, 05:16 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,249,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Yes, but you made it sound as though she had some nerve being uninterested.
He always is pissed off if someone won't meet him. He's even messaged the uninterested woman scolding her.

Quote:
I've posted a pic of me in my album. I was 20 at the time, I just look more mature these days (face is heavier set and I'm grey at the temples. Hair is clipped all over too.) I like the anonymity of this forum so I don't think I'll keep it there for long.
Why are you posting an old pic?

Quote:

Because she isn't interested in you, why waste your time???? Maybe your look, maybe your profile, who knows, but it's her choice.

Old 08-26-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
That's not what this is about, IN THE SLIGHTEST.

I would say that most of my attraction to my fiance is due to getting to know him, his personality if you will, his attitudes and behaviors, his energy and the way he treats me and makes me feel...like a whole lot of stuff that is not his looks.

But I, on the other hand, am not going to sit here and say that unless somebody is a "10 in looks" I will hate having sex with them. You are the one putting that one out there.

No woman wants a man as a partner, who is that unenthusiastic a lover. I mean, would you want a woman who only ever faked enjoying sex with you, and later told you that you were the worst lay of her life, just boring and she faked every orgasm and couldn't wait for you to finish, you were so bad. Let's say she's one of those "10" type women, and lets say that somehow (though I am questioning...have you ever actually had an emotional attachment to a woman? Because it sure doesn't sound like it) you had feelings for this woman, and really thought it was a good thing, and she is telling you this. Is that going to be ok with you, that she literally hates having sex with you?

I mean really?

I'm thinking homina12 has nailed this one. You've got some weird "gotcha" agenda going on here.

Frankly I don't really care how pretty your face is. The stuff you've put out in the threads on your attitudes towards women, it's pretty ugly. And hey, if you can complain about pretty women with ugly attitudes...so can we, guy.
Can't rep at the moment, but I completely agree.

Old 08-26-2019, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
I agree at his height chances an attractive lady is gonna fall for him when she can get a tall guy is slim to none.

At his height he should go for average looking woman who can’t get good looking tall guys all woman want.
Why are you 2 so hung up on height? OP's problem is not his height, I can tell you that much.

Old 08-26-2019, 05:27 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,281,210 times
Dude this thread is so gross! city-data why???

3,006 posts, read 3,870,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Why are you posting an old pic?
Well, I looked my best between 20-25, plus it gives me a degree of anonymity. Someone who only met me now might not recognise its me.

Quote:
Women here are taking it personally when I'm just asking an honest question.
Nah, we just don't like the sexist attitudes that you've revealed on this thread.

Old 08-26-2019, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Yes, thanks for stating the obvious ;-) We're not talking dating entitlements... I was replying to the point of whomever I was quoting/replying to and that it made perfect sense.
OK. The way you phrased it did sound like you felt entitled to one because she was unattractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships