Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area
 [Register]
Seattle area Seattle and King County Suburbs
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 10:12 PM

405 posts, read 1,281,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecsandra View Post
I will not date black man.I am just not attracted to them.And from some reasons...I belive they are all like the guys from 50 cent videos,where they are all showing their self surrounded by naked womans,money...you know showing off.I don't like that!
Alecsandra, you sound like a very intelligible character, what would the world do without geniuses like you? And white people are all toothless people living in trailers making the visitors make pig sounds right?

Ignorant people like you get a good majority of your education from television, rather than personal experience and research.

Herman Cain would have made one of the better presidents of this country.. It's this stupid, ignorant attitude is why he had to step down. Keep the stupidity flowing, your low-intellect is showing well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2012, 10:13 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
Duh, Seattle women rank guys based on their outdoor adventure clothing.

HOT: Patagonia, REI, North Face, Mountain Hardware, Kuhl
And the type of Subaru they own.

I think Ecotopia is among one of the friendliest areas toward blacks, from San Francisco up to the Canadian border, partly because of the fake "gotta love everybody" attitude the area has toward everybody and anybody.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:21 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,776,410 times
Here's what you do: Keep a picture of Taye Diggs in your pocket. Next time a white girl says she doesn't find black men attractive, pull it out and say "OH REALLY?

Old 03-27-2012, 10:23 PM

10 posts, read 20,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDream View Post
Alecsandra, you sound like a very intelligible character, what would the world do without geniuses like you? And white people are all toothless people living in trailers making the visitors make pig sounds right?

Ignorant people like you get a good majority of your education from television, rather than personal experience and research.
Yeah right,like I need personal experience and research in that...no thanks!I pass..You can date who you want and I date who I want!

Old 03-27-2012, 11:24 PM

132 posts, read 454,226 times
Note to self: Never again post in a forum about women, race or criticism towards either because the OP is nearly always misunderstood and/or the replies tend to jump to one conclusion with little to no forethought as to what the real problem is followed by a few immature comments and maybe one or two that address the issue properly (and surprisingly, the best advice on the subject came from Idaho, lol).

Typical responses like *whiny voice* "You're just dating the wrong people", "you're just butthurt" or "you're just angry because no woman likes you" clearly shows you only look at the surface of the issue and jump to common conclusions without really analyzing all the data. Yeah, I could have worded things a bit better, but oh well, I tried.

But wow... sorry I asked... O_o

Old 03-27-2012, 11:28 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,362,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
And the type of Subaru they own.

I think Ecotopia is among one of the friendliest areas toward blacks, from San Francisco up to the Canadian border, partly because of the fake "gotta love everybody" attitude the area has toward everybody and anybody.
Refer to PEMCO's NW profile: NW Male Action Figure

And to the OP: you actually sound a lot like the white and asian guys who are a lot like you; driven to succeed, make it on your own, and putting in the long hours to make it happen. I know a white guy who literally works something like 16-20 hours a day trying to succeed. He's damn good at what he does. I'm being vague because he has a patent in the works and is trying to make it to market and pitch it to venture investors and likes his privacy.

Anyway, he complained that all the women were too superficial and while he isn't black, he did say that he wanted a woman who would be able to look past his frankly Type-A personality and see the insecurities and flaws and quirks and love him for that. If he had more time he'd look but he's forced to go to certain websites to look for mates. He avoids the matchmakers because they're all gold diggers and will leave with half (well he's dirt broke now but I'm pretty sure if the cards fall right he'll be loaded one day).

So ... I dunno what to say man. Look at Bill Gates. He eventually found a wife who actually complements him. And he STILL works insane hours for a near 60 year old man.

Keep at it, and 100% honesty here ... just find a convenient way to relieve stress when biology calls. Worry about meaningful pursuits later, either when biology calls (like say ... 40s) or when you're satisfied with your progress and can delegate to make time for yourself.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:38 PM

1,717 posts, read 4,651,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecsandra View Post
I will not date black man.I am just not attracted to them.And from some reasons...I belive they are all like the guys from 50 cent videos,where they are all showing their self surrounded by naked womans,money...you know showing off.I don't like that!
Well thanks for supporting the white women are racist theory.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:30 AM

16,588 posts, read 27,394,395 times
Gremlins must have eaten my post. I pretty much agree with others as far as not putting so much weight into online dating profiles. That "not dating black men" theme seems common on those sites regardless the city.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:51 AM

84 posts, read 170,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshogun96 View Post
NOTE: If you are one of those overly sensitive people who tend to take things personally and easily get their feelings hurt over someone's opinions or negative experiences posted on an insignificant internet forum, then I suggest you not read this post and maybe grow up a little before reading it. You've been warned.

This is something I've been pondering for quite a while now as I see more and more women who are more or less blatant when they say they don't like black men. Why is this? I'm an ambitious and well educated single black man who is a game programmer forming his own Ltd. and strives to be a better person everyday. While I don't consider myself "actively looking" mainly because I don't have time for anymore of that dating nonsense and the games that women tend to play, I do periodically browse dating ads and what not to see what's available. I've been to many places (coast to coast), and I've never in my life seen a city with so many women that say that they want nothing to do with a black man in particular!

Quite frankly, I've been to Tennessee (a state that's rumored to be racist) and the women there were nicer to me than anywhere I've ever been, ever. Here, the most common excuse I see is "I don't date black men" both online and in person. This is coming from both black and white women. Why is this? What makes us so undesirable? I don't have the nasty ghetto attitude, smoke weed or do drugs, wear baggy and sagging clothes, or listen to that stupid booty gorilla noise known as rap either, so what's the problem? I understand that people have preferences and it's okay to be honest about them; even I have my own. But I never say "I don't date black women" because "OMG u is sooooo racist!!!!"

Don't get me wrong, I could honestly care less who likes me and who doesn't, especially women because I've had to deal with their biased criticism so long (mainly because I couldn't finish my degree and because my income level is less) it doesn't even effect me (and no, I'm not sexist, anymore). Also, if you plan to respond with "Not all women are like that" and other similar statements, please do me a favour and just save it! I never said the word "all", you did. I did say "in general", meaning that for many it's generally true. I'm not the only one who notices this either.

I love this city, just not it's women, that's for sure. This is a city I can only recommend to black men who have a good head on their shoulders and want to pursue a great IT career, not a place to do that and find a good wife that doesn't love you for your money/status. I don't recommend searching the haystack for a needle either. There are exceptions to every rule, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Thoughts?

Shogun.
Forming your own video game company? I'll need a job when I move in August. Let me know what it's going to be called and when you're hiring if you wouldn't mind. The subject of the post I really couldn't speak on (I'm a white male). I find it odd that women would have that attitude. I see gorgeous women with the worst kind of people (black, white, green, whatever) all over the place in Virginia and you'd think a decent person would be desirable.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:22 AM

84 posts, read 170,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDream View Post

Herman Cain would have made one of the better presidents of this country.. It's this stupid, ignorant attitude is why he had to step down. Keep the stupidity flowing, your low-intellect is showing well.
I'll get political for 2 seconds and then i'm done. Herman Caine had no chance. We don't need BUSINESS owners in office. We need PUBLIC SERVANTS that's what holding a PUBLIC OFFICE means. You're supposed to work for the people. Government is not supposed to be a business. Government is not supposed to tax you to make a profit, it's supposed to tax you to protect you (army, marines, navy) and provide assistance (police, ambulance, welfare). I'm only 24 and I can see that our country is F'd in the current state.

But I'm done now. Sorry to get off topic. Couldn't resist. By the way, I don't support the elephants or the jackasses. A strong third party (not the tea party) that actually gets listed on every ballot would do this country some good. It's sad that people would rather vote for two liars from the two parties running our country into the ground instead of maybe considering the third guy (whomever they may be).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington > Seattle area