Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 06:05 PM

288 posts, read 168,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
At the very MINIMUM she should be sterilized so she will not murder any of her future children.
So you want to live in a country where it would be legal to sterilize a person who was accused of a crime but found NOT GUILTY by a jury in a court of law? Really? That's the kind of country you want?

Old 07-05-2011, 06:05 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times
FYI:

The Defense is celebrating at the bar/restaurant across the street from the courthouse.

Joining the celebration along with Baez is a lady that was working behind the scenes for Baez. Rosalie Martinez Bolin was present one day during the jury selection hugging on the killer Casey and there was a public outcry. Baez must have realized he screwed up and Rosalie never showed her face again until today to celebrate their victory.

Who is Rosalie Martinez Bolin ... she was married to Victor D. Martinez a criminal defense attorney in Tampa and they have four daughters. Rosalie left her husband and four daughters and married none other than Oscar Ray Bolin Jr. (Bolin the Butcher.)

Oscar Ray Bolin Jr "Bolin the Butcher" is on death row in Florida ... he likes to rape and kill females. They were married over the phone but they have not consummated their union. She now calls herself a private investigator.

Linda Drane Burdick, Jeff Ashton and Frank Mason are professionals. Baez is sleaze ... yes he rambled, whined and threw everything he could think of at the wall in hopes it would stick. It worked not causing reasonable doubt but causing total confusion.

This jury didn't even talk to the press ... why? I would go hide too if I was more interested in going home and one juror has the European trip to look forward to departing 7/7/11. They asked no questions about the charges and the charges were very confusing. This is a total travesty of justice.

Florida is a screwed up state ... visions of hanging chads, pregnant chads and the nightmare we went through during a presidential election.

P. S. I do not watch TV, I watched the entire jury selection and trial via live stream video on my computer. No talking heads, no commercials, I had surgery and was stuck at home.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:06 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLV09 View Post
Maybe this will happen to her one day

How hypocritical.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:09 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorMama View Post
You "hear" Casey is still partying with the defense? Really? Where did you "hear" that? She is still in jail, how is she partying with the defense?

Across the street from the court house.

Casey Anthony defense team partying across from courthouse - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com

Old 07-05-2011, 06:09 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,969,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
At the very MINIMUM she should be sterilized so she will not murder any of her future children.
Nope ... her mom and dad better beware ... they are next! She has killed her daughter and just got away with it ... sooooo what's to stop this nut now?

Old 07-05-2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The jurors murdered justice and killed the justice of Caylee. I hear Casey is still partying with the defense. [/i][/i]How sick is that! God will get justice for Caylee. He was there and saw it all . The lies , the coverup of Caylee's whereabouts as she layed down the street in the muck , with maggots eating her flesh. And Casey partied on. Talk about no heart. NO HEART!!
This is not true.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:11 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,378,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E E View Post
It was announced yesterday that the Anthony's neighborhood would be blocked by police after the verdict was announced....only residents who live there can get in.

I find myself wondering, what REALLY happened to Cayley? And who in the Anthony family knew what.

I wonder if we will ever find out.
Why do people keep asserting the Anthony family might have known something? Did anyone watch the jail conversations between Casey and her parents? George was trying to coerce her to give him information on what happened to Caylee and then tried to convince her to talk to an FBI agent, hoping the agent could get information out of her. Obviously George didn't know anything but was trying hard to find out. And as for Cindy, her horror and shock on the 9/11 call to learn that her granddaughter was missing, well, if that was an act, then she should win an Oscar because it was extremely believable.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:12 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Casey is still in jail! She is not out at a bar, partying. Seriously, these rumors are ridiculous.

Quote:
Defense team.

NOT Casey Anthony.

SMFH

8,003 posts, read 11,725,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgain View Post
Casey sympathizers? I could be called a "Casey sympathizer" and it would never cross my mind to send a death threat to her parents. Again, I don't get the "logic" in that.

I must disagree with you about Casey Anthony despising her parents. I also don't understand what you mean when you say Casey would be looking for revenge......revenge for what?

It's very possible that this entire experience of being charged with this serious crimes, being in jail for three years, going through that enormously stressful trial, CHANGED HER LIFE. Don't underestimate the impact of meeting all the people on her legal team and working with them. Maybe for the first time she has seen other possibilities for her life through observing the responsible people on her legal team. She seemed to very close to those people throughout the trial. I personallly think that this trial and this experience scared Casey to death. That is enough to motivate major changes in how a person lives their life. Being charged with murder, in a death penalty case, is VERY SCARY.
I am not a Casey sympathizer, but I would never dream of hunting her or her family down and meting out my own justice, either. Some people can have an opinion without becoming completely insane and terrorizing or harming others. If Casey is as mentally ill as I believe her to be, she will NOT be done with her parents any time soon. Whether she gets away with it or not will be anyone's guess. You're not likely to change someone who is a born socio/psychopath...they just learn to be more careful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime