Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2011, 06:32 PM

1,605 posts, read 3,918,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
If there were more cute and slender black chicks, and they rewarded the Eric Holders of the world with their bodies instead of the Lil' Waynes, you would see the enrollment of black men in college skyrocket within a decade. So the message needs to resonate across Black America loud and clear.
And this is the #1 cause to a lot of strife within the black dating/marriage world, and the reason why we're still in the predicament of poverty, violence, and the poser-hood-mentality. Missingatlanta, ask yourself what kind of guys you were dating during your teen years? Those black women who went after the Lil Wayne/Waka Flaka/Master P/Suge Knight types have NO RIGHT to complain about the lack of eligible black men to date. They have NO RIGHT to be mad at black men who they deem "qualified" to take advantage of the women who went after the hoodlums during their teen years. And black women who took the "cool" path have NO RIGHT to demand that "good men" should date them after the entire basketball team, rap studio, and 12th St. Crew rode them and are now fat, lack in looks, and have 3 kids by 3 baby daddies.

I will give black women this. They are the foundation of the black community. But seeing what the black community has become, you can see what kind of men many black women desire to build that community with.

Old 06-09-2011, 06:44 PM

16,259 posts, read 43,206,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2010 View Post
She looks VERY mixed.

He looks mixed as well.

I think I read somewhere that around 30% of blacks in the U.S. are mixed.

Not sure if thats true or not though. If it's true, it's about 1/3rd of the time you'll see that.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:39 PM

885 posts, read 1,553,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
He looks mixed as well.

I think I read somewhere that around 30% of blacks in the U.S. are mixed.

Not sure if thats true or not though. If it's true, it's about 1/3rd of the time you'll see that.
He does not looked mixed. If you tell me he came straight from Africa, I'll believe you.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:05 PM

16,259 posts, read 43,206,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2010 View Post
He does not looked mixed. If you tell me he came straight from Africa, I'll believe you.
He looks mixed to me.

Just like Lenny Kravitz, Slash (Guns-n-Roses), Boy Marley are all mixed.

He may or may not be...but appears that way to me. At least based on that photo. I've never seen his videos or any other photos, maybe just that photo looks that way to me.

Last edited by Tiger Beer; 06-09-2011 at 11:26 PM..

Old 06-10-2011, 03:28 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,730,837 times
As this thread continues, I'd like to ask everybody here to stay calm and respectful.
Yac.

Old 06-10-2011, 09:45 AM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,717,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fairfaxian View Post
Those black women who went after the Lil Wayne/Waka Flaka/Master P/Suge Knight types have NO RIGHT to complain about the lack of eligible black men to date. They have NO RIGHT to be mad at black men who they deem "qualified" to take advantage of the women who went after the hoodlums during their teen years.

I agree with this.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:37 AM

32,113 posts, read 34,739,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KStreetQB View Post
There are some extremely fine black women in my neighborhood too, and they are indeed easy going, but they definitely don't pass Bajan's tattoo/subject-verb agreement/weave test.
Haha. I also have to account for the fact that my tastes are somewhat particular, so I don't meet that many women I consider to be "attractive" in a holistic sense. There are some 21-year old secretaries in my office that are cute, but they're kinda ghetto. I mean, I would date them if they didn't talk like Taraji Henson's character in Baby Boy. A lot of guys wouldn't care, though.

I think there are some all around attractive girls in the city. But, c'mon. Let's be real. How many girls like this do you see on a regular? The way many women make it sound, there are tons of buttery, delectable babes like this walking the streets of DC, and any black man with a degree and a pulse can have 20 of them.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:12 PM

5,125 posts, read 10,093,185 times
Quote:
Haha. I also have to account for the fact that my tastes are somewhat particular, so I don't meet that many women I consider to be "attractive" in a holistic sense. There are some 21-year old secretaries in my office that are cute, but they're kinda ghetto. I mean, I would date them if they didn't talk like Taraji Henson's character in Baby Boy. A lot of guys wouldn't care, though.

I think there are some all around attractive girls in the city. But, c'mon. Let's be real. How many girls like this do you see on a regular? The way many women make it sound, there are tons of buttery, delectable babes like this walking the streets of DC, and any black man with a degree and a pulse can have 20 of them.
I see the way forward:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...450_SY329_.jpg

Old 06-10-2011, 02:54 PM

339 posts, read 837,155 times
Quote:
The way many women make it sound, there are tons of buttery, delectable babes like this walking the streets of DC, and any black man with a degree and a pulse can have 20 of them.
LOL. Exactly. Come down to DC. The streets are paved with Alicia keys/ Gabrielle Union looking black women who can't find dates!!!!!

You'll be swimming in women!

Old 06-10-2011, 03:27 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,547,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh8 View Post
LOL. Exactly. Come down to DC. The streets are paved with Alicia keys/ Gabrielle Union looking black women who can't find dates!!!!!

You'll be swimming in women!
Friendly women, too!

Very positive attitudes.

No "me first" mentality.

Anti-Materialist.

Not too talkative, loud or abrasive either!

What's not to like?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.