Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2019, 02:40 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,602,792 times

Advertisements

Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2019, 02:48 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Sons of perdition inside us, and we are their prison, Jesus comes to separate the goat from the sheep because there is really a goat and a sheep there. They heard the sound of many waters when the crystal began to break under their feet, and a third of heaven fell because the court will, always fall. They heard the sound of shattered glass as their kingdom collapsed and they fell within humans reserved for the day of judgment.

Fallen sons of perdition which will one day be revealed in all mankind at the great day of division. When you die, you hear the sounds of chains rattling, and you see an angel flying swiftly to you because his job is to collect that goat to separate him from you.

Old 07-01-2019, 07:20 PM

2,981 posts, read 2,932,245 times
Satan Doesn't Believe What God Says About His Fate.

Old 07-01-2019, 11:45 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
Satan Doesn't Believe What God Says About His Fate.
No, the angels were created to be different from mankind, angels do not need to have faith...they KNOW, in the same way, that Satan KNOWS he does not stand a chance of overthrowing Gods position an taking it for himself (that would be human type mistake, angels are not capable of making those kinds of mistakes).

Old 07-02-2019, 09:51 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,024,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
There's a whole universe or two or three out there..............and Satan gets sent here. Darn the luck.
That is a member that has changed his name...

Old 07-02-2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
No, the angels were created to be different from mankind, angels do not need to have faith...they KNOW, in the same way, that Satan KNOWS he does not stand a chance of overthrowing Gods position an taking it for himself (that would be human type mistake, angels are not capable of making those kinds of mistakes).
When did all this come about that Satan wants G-d’s throne?...

Old 07-02-2019, 12:04 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
“I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. 14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”

Old 07-02-2019, 03:44 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,687,881 times
Quote:
Quote:
That is a member that has changed his name...
Quote:
Quote:
“I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. 14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”
But the scriptures are prophetic in nature, and God speaks things into existence

Those things were spoken for and of for the “latter days”

Angels/demons are here on earth, the prophets of the kingdom and the false prophets building their respective kingdoms

The “Satan” is not a being, it is the force or energy that is created when we deviate from keeping the commandments, love God and your neighbour as yourself, and follow the human nature of greed, coveting, killing etc

The Idols of Babylon and the One True God

Isa 46:1 Bel has bowed; Nebo stoops; their idols are for the beast, and for the cattle; your things carried are loads; a burden for the weary.
Isa 46:2 They stoop; they bow together; they are not able to deliver the burden; and their soul has gone into captivity.
Isa 46:3 Listen to me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel; who are borne from the belly, who are lifted from the womb:
Isa 46:4 Even to old age I am He; and I will bear to gray hair; I made, and I will carry; and I will bear and deliver.
Isa 46:5 To whom will you compare and make Me equal; yea, compare Me, that we may be alike?
Isa 46:6 Those who lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver on the measuring rod; they hire a refiner and he makes it a god. They fall down; yea, they worship.
Isa 46:7 They carry it on the shoulder; they bear it and set it in its place, and it stands; it shall not move from its place. Yes, he cries to it, but it does not answer, it does not save him from his distress.
Isa 46:8 Remember this and be a man; return it on your heart, transgressors.
Isa 46:9 Remember former things from forever, for I am God, and no one else is God, even none like Me,
Isa 46:10 declaring the end from the beginning, and from the past those things which were not done, saying, My counsel shall rise; and, I will do all My desire;
Isa 46:11 calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of My counsel from a far off land. Yes, I have spoken; yes, I will cause it to come; I have formed; yes, I will do it.

Isa 46:12 Listen to Me, mighty ones of heart who are far from righteousness:
Isa 46:13 I bring near My righteousness; it shall not be far off, and My salvation shall not wait; I will place salvation in Zion, My glory for Israel.

The physical Israel that is in a war zone is not the kingdom of God

Old 07-02-2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Mind giving a Book and Chapter?...

Old 07-02-2019, 05:39 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Mind giving a Book and Chapter?...
He is referrencing Isaiah 14, but I don't know what translation. Christians are always quoting the modern translations that have so much error that it aint even funny. You read some of those modern translations, and you may as well give up because they will change the entire meaning of what was being said by the prophet who said it. Modern Translations will ruin and change what is most important. I could give many examples of parables being ruined, but that is in the New Testament, and the old is no different, things written in metaphor and symbolism completely lose their meanings from translating the most basic words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity