Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 07:35 PM

2,826 posts, read 2,370,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
If xian bakers only knew how many atheist wedding cakes they have made.
They don't care. And you somehow you care about the one few thing some of them care about.

If in 15 years, paedophilia or bestiality is the vogue thing, would it be legit to chastise Christians for being squeamish about such a wedding?

"Oh but that's different." No, it's not.

It literally is about you being an ******* and not letting people be able to say no to something that upsets them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2017, 07:42 PM

15,881 posts, read 6,349,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
They don't care. And you somehow you care about the one few thing some of them care about.

If in 15 years, paedophilia or bestiality is the vogue thing, would it be legit to chastise Christians for being squeamish about such a wedding?

"Oh but that's different." No, it's not.

It literally is about you being an ******* and not letting people be able to say no to something that upsets them.
You just compared a loving committed relationship between 2 people to screwing a dog or hurting a child. Who's the ******* again?

Old 11-15-2017, 07:44 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,936,334 times
Seriously^

Old 11-15-2017, 07:58 PM

88,660 posts, read 84,943,363 times
^Seriously squared.

Old 11-15-2017, 09:40 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,053,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Yes, if gay people disappeared YOUR life would be more "holy." Unfortunately it wouldn't be as easy to enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMn4l07EtvY

Now this is exactly the type of slander I'm talking about that comes about through your fundy hating blinded mindset. For your information, I have gay friends. What I don't have is a willingness to compromise the truth to appease anyone's flesh, something a TRUE FRIEND does not do and that's part of laying down your life for your friends; NOT refusing to speak the truth giving no opportunity for change and freedom because it makes your flesh "look better" somehow. Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 11-15-2017 at 09:51 PM..

Old 11-15-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You will wake up one day to see that it's a crackpot god created by guilty religious minded folk that is rejected not hated. It would be interesting also know what you think it is about God that what you call flesh hates about God. So can you give an example what the flesh hates about the nature and character of God?.

You don't even realize that the minimized g-d you worship is because you are bound with fear; fear, because if He judges the flesh, yours is subject to it and you know it. Men love darkness because their deeds are evil. There's your example. Peace

Old 11-15-2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I want a verse where God or the authors directly say that marriage is defined as being between one man and one woman. Unambiguous definition. Not simply tolerating and regulating the practice, but a definition. You got one of those? I didn't think so.

I do. Male and female, created He them from Genesis 1. Jesus even said from the beginning it was so, when confronted with the question about adultery, as in marriage is between one man and one woman. Peace

Old 11-15-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You're wise enough to not be holding your breath.

Please tell me you were holding yours. lol Peace

Old 11-15-2017, 11:30 PM

63,891 posts, read 40,164,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
You just compared a loving committed relationship between 2 people to screwing a dog or hurting a child. Who's the ******* again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Seriously^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
^Seriously squared.
^Seriously cubed.

Old 11-16-2017, 01:46 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,723,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Now this is exactly the type of slander I'm talking about that comes about through your fundy hating blinded mindset. For your information, I have gay friends. What I don't have is a willingness to compromise the truth to appease anyone's flesh, something a TRUE FRIEND does not do and that's part of laying down your life for your friends; NOT refusing to speak the truth giving no opportunity for change and freedom because it makes your flesh "look better" somehow. Peace
Having "gay friends" sounds exactly like my racist father who had "black friends," but dad never considered himself racist. He just didn't think school busing was right, nor employee quotas after most of the nation had denied employment for many blacks in all but the basest jobs. He wasn't afraid of the "N" word either--but he had black friends!

I'd bet my molars that you don't spend time telling your "gay friends" you think it is immoral for them to marry and that if they have sex with their same gender God is going to punish them for it.

Yes, I'm sure you have "gay friends."

I don't have gay friends or black friends or Asian friends. I have friends--period.

Learn the that the Love of God is the greatest gift---and give it to everyone. Until then you are but a clanging cymbal and a resounding gong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7LeR8Thv6I
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity