Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2021, 07:31 AM

63,791 posts, read 40,063,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
If any don’t get it, I believe we are not to persevere mystic, we can’t make them see/perceive/know anything that their eyes have been blinded to, it is not something you can force on them ...they are a product of their pastor’s “house” and will believe what their own pastor believes or tells them, according to their own denomination

It’s not up to you to be their “pastor” that is totally beyond your own “calling”

I believe in your zeal you are going beyond what you/we are called to do which is to witness and share what has been personally revealed

There is a difference between personal and public (and sharing vs forcing )..... and we shouldn’t go beyond certain limits/boundaries
Bless you for your corrections, Sister. It doesn't paint an encouraging picture of those who should know Christ better than others, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2021, 09:57 AM

10,020 posts, read 4,960,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
actually it is very relevant as it shows the method of how the dead are raised to life and we are not saved from death but out of death.
Interesting ^ above^. I never heard of ' not saved from death but out of death ' so I would like to know more.
Seems to me the figurative living 'sheep' of Matthew 25:31-33,37 at Jesus' coming Glory Time are 'saved from death'.
In other words, they are declared as righteous ones and will be here alive on Earth to see calendar Day One of Jesus' coming millennial reign over Earth.
During Jesus' 1,000 year reign over Earth ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth - 1st Cor. 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8.
So, the 'sheep' will be saved (delivered/rescued) from death, or saved from dying.

Old 08-14-2021, 10:07 AM

10,020 posts, read 4,960,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Ephraim is the ten lost tribes of Israel.............................
Lost but was Not permanently lost because the two houses would be re-united as one.
- Ezekiel 37:19-28; Jeremiah 3:18; Hosea 1:11; Ezra 6:16-17; Isaiah 10:22
So, No distinction after the Babylonian captivity. All the tribes had representatives.

Old 08-14-2021, 10:34 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Lost but was Not permanently lost because the two houses would be re-united as one.
So, No distinction after the Babylonian captivity. All the tribes had representatives.
You never know what you are talking about.

Judah is not Israel, Israel is not Judah and there was a big difference in them when Christ came, and he referenced them in many places along with the entire book of Romans being about them.

Paul appealed to Israel to come and be adopted into Judah just as he was. He told us of those 7000 reserved and he was one of them.

He told us the history of both in the prodigal son making a huge distinction along with the whole book of Revelayion being written specifically to Ephraim, not Judah.

Jesus said, " I am only come for the lost sheep of the house of Israel." NOT JEWS.

Israel was also amongst the pharisees when Jesus spoke of the house being left desolate, the house of Judah were in the millions, but there were only thousands of Israelis and they were not Jews.

Jesus literally came to make Israel one with Jews, and your saying they were the same people contradicts everything Jesus came to do.

Jesus came bring a covenant for Israel and Judah, if they were the same people, it would have said, " behold the days come that I will make a new covenant with Judah."

That's how ridiculous you are, you take two wholley different people and you tru and make the claim that they were the same people.

Why?
Your ignorant of their history.

You are wrong, but you are too proud to admit it.

There were Jews, and there were Israelis when Jesus came, and guess what?

You arent either one of them.

Old 08-14-2021, 12:01 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,837,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
JBF you are so way off base that nothing gets through to you.

You say you believe in the omni's of God yet somehow believe there is a place that God does not exist,
Psalms 139 tells us that the Spirit of God is Omnipresent.

However, the Person of the Son exists in finite human flesh and therefore His presence is limited to the immediate vicinity of His physical body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
Looking at it from John's point of view, I can fully understand and agree with him, however he never knew Jehovah, so he and I have differing opinions on the subject. If there is no God, then he would definitely be correct in that philosophy.
Of course John knew Jehovah; because He knew Jesus!

Some people simply have some strange ideas, impaho.

Old 08-14-2021, 12:04 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,009,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
Actually, Mystic's little rant above sounds VERY MUCH like Jesus when He was dealing with the sanctimonious Pharisees!
Except the Pharisees were the ones adding to Scripture.

Old 08-14-2021, 12:11 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Start with the 7000, what is it, who are they?

Same 7000 that die in Revelation

Who are they?

Old 08-15-2021, 07:08 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,005,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
I can show it to you if you like!

Sure, I am always open to discussing the Bible

Old 08-15-2021, 08:22 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,384,908 times
Quote:
Interesting ^ above^. I never heard of ' not saved from death but out of death ' so I would like to know more.
Seems to me the figurative living 'sheep' of Matthew 25:31-33,37 at Jesus' coming Glory Time are 'saved from death'.
In other words, they are declared as righteous ones and will be here alive on Earth to see calendar Day One of Jesus' coming millennial reign over Earth.
During Jesus' 1,000 year reign over Earth ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth - 1st Cor. 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8.
So, the 'sheep' will be saved (delivered/rescued) from death, or saved from dying.
Before God reveals Himself to humanity what do the scriptures say about humanity?

Do they not tell us that humanity was in sin and death?

Thus when God reveals himself to humanity they are saved out of death unto life.

Old 08-15-2021, 08:25 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,384,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
Psalms 139 tells us that the Spirit of God is Omnipresent.

However, the Person of the Son exists in finite human flesh and therefore His presence is limited to the immediate vicinity of His physical body.

That in no why answers the question. You believe in an eternal hell which is someplace that God presence cannot be, so tell us again how God can be omnipresent and at the same time not present in hell?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity