Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2021, 12:06 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,032,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
So the eternal hell you believe in has Gods spirit in it, so how come the Holy Spirit is not being tormented along with the rest who are in the lake of fire? And I thought you said only sinners go into the lake of fire, did the Holy spirit sin? if not why is it there?

Also if the Holy spirit is in the lake of fire then that means God is on his throne watching and listening to the screams of torment he has inflected on those he created.

JBF your belief sure needs an overhaul, you have gone from one extreme of error into another.
This vessel of iniquity will never have a dogma overhaul until he himself is overhauled from the inside out.

The Lake of Theos is experienced by the radical all of mankind to finish what has not been "hurt" of the old man nature.

except

Those who follow the Lamb in the withersoever, (described as overcomers).

Overcomers ALONE are NOT hurt by the 2nd death, (aka Lake of Theos).

Those that follow the Lamb cannot be "hurt" by the Lake because there is nothing left to hurt,

They have been hurt over and over and over again.

There is nothing left to hurt!

“God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.” ~Elbert Hubbard
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2021, 05:08 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,847,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
So the eternal hell you believe in has Gods spirit in it, so how come the Holy Spirit is not being tormented along with the rest who are in the lake of fire? And I thought you said only sinners go into the lake of fire, did the Holy spirit sin? if not why is it there?

Also if the Holy spirit is in the lake of fire then that means God is on his throne watching and listening to the screams of torment he has inflected on those he created.

JBF your belief sure needs an overhaul, you have gone from one extreme of error into another.
The Holy Ghost is not made of flesh; how then is He going to be adversely affected by fire? He will not experience burning there as He is not made of flesh.

But He will be present in hell to remind those who have gone there of the reasons why they are there...He will continue to convict them of sin and righteousness and of judgment while they are burning in those flames; and in doing so He will be testifying to lost sinners in hell that God was just in sending them there.

Old 08-16-2021, 05:19 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
This vessel of iniquity will never have a dogma overhaul until he himself is overhauled from the inside out.
That has become more than abundantly clear, Rosey!

Old 08-16-2021, 05:22 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
The Holy Ghost is not made of flesh; how then is He going to be adversely affected by fire? He will not experience burning there as He is not made of flesh.

But He will be present in hell to remind those who have gone there of the reasons why they are there...He will continue to convict them of sin and righteousness and of judgment while they are burning in those flames; and in doing so He will be testifying to lost sinners in hell that God was just in sending them there.
Digging that hole deeper! LMAO

Old 08-16-2021, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
That two unbelieving people believe this way about me only shows forth the fact that I am right in my theology.

It can even be interpreted as persecution for righteousness' sake if you really think about it (Matthew 5:10-12, Luke 6:22,26, 2 Timothy 3:10-12).

Old 08-16-2021, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Digging that hole deeper! LMAO
I would not be LMAO if you were digging the hole deeper because I actually care about your soul.

Old 08-16-2021, 06:29 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
I would not be LMAO if you were digging the hole deeper because I actually care about your soul.
I wouldn't be concerned about me with the beliefs you hold. Most of your beliefs are a derivative of human error in understanding the Scriptures. You merely follow a syncretistic belief-system that has adopted false concepts regarding heaven and hell, demons, the devil and Satan, while viewing them as something literal. But no doubt you will continue to shake that tree (bush) out of ignorance.

Old 08-16-2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
These two, (the would be teacher & trainee), exceed uninformed silliness into pure stupidity. Until the two of them learn to shut their bow wows and listen, hear and contemplate, I will leave them both to One who knows how to bring alogos zōon to phthora.

Old 08-16-2021, 07:12 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
That two unbelieving people believe this way about me only shows forth the fact that I am right in my theology.

It can even be interpreted as persecution for righteousness' sake if you really think about it (Matthew 5:10-12, Luke 6:22,26, 2 Timothy 3:10-12).
Well, if we were actually unbelievers, you could make that argument. You would still be wrong. But we are NOT unbelievers. We just believe Jesus Christ and you believe a bunch of writings in the Bible. I like our chances as Christians placing our faith in and relying on Jesus Christ!!!!

Old 08-16-2021, 07:19 PM

Quote:
These two (the would be teacher & trainee exceed uninformed silliness into pure stupidity. Until the two of them learn to shut their bow wows and listen, hear and contemplate I will leave them both to One who knows how to bring alogos zōon to kataphtheirō.

"God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.” ~Elbert Hubbard
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity