Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2022, 01:54 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,483,414 times

Advertisements

Had Roe not been overturned and an out of state millionaire not won the GOP nomination this would probably be a coin flip. Probably a 5% swing with those combined issues will get Fetterman over the top.

Old 10-13-2022, 02:04 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Fetterman was already dumb before the stroke and now he can't understand basic words. This guy can't possibly understand legislation or negotiate with 99 other Senators. He is done.
Bingo…and has always had a terrible resume while becoming even more of a dullard since his stroke.

Old 10-13-2022, 02:08 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Had Roe not been overturned and an out of state millionaire not won the GOP nomination this would probably be a coin flip. Probably a 5% swing with those combined issues will get Fetterman over the top.

Liberal talk and wishful thinking hoping to keep the Senate. Funny how the left brings class warfare and abortion to sweep this mess under the rug.

Fetterman ‘Struggles to Understand What He Hears and to Speak Clearly,’ Reporter Says
https://www.yahoo.com/video/fetterma...sopoLHuvQuzBGn

MSNBC: John Fetterman "has a hard time understanding what he's hearing...he still has some problems, some challenges with speech...he had a hard time understanding our conversations."

Like I said, he was already dumb before the stroke and now the stroke sealed his candidacy. He can't be U.S. Senator and do his job which is read legislation and communicate with 99 other Senators and communicate to the people of Pennsylvania. He is punch drunk.

He is done.

Old 10-13-2022, 02:40 PM

2,678 posts, read 2,101,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
If McCormick was the candidate, rather than dumbazz Trump's choice of Oz, the race wouldn't even be close, IMHO.
Did you see McCormick's campaign ads? " I like guns", " My brother likes guns", "My mom likes guns, too", "I also like motorcycles". He never said what he was for or against politically.
He treated PA voters as if they were Neanderthals. Expected them to say, "Duh, he likes guns just like me!, "He likes motorcycles just like me". He ran a crappy campaign and lost.
Mccormick could have played up his fine education, his military, political and financial experience. Instead he dumbed himself down and lost.

Old 10-13-2022, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-all View Post
Did you see McCormick's campaign ads? " I like guns", " My brother likes guns", "My mom likes guns, too", "I also like motorcycles". He never said what he was for or against politically.
He treated PA voters as if they were Neanderthals. Expected them to say, "Duh, he likes guns just like me!, "He likes motorcycles just like me". He ran a crappy campaign and lost.
Mccormick could have played up his fine education, his military, political and financial experience. Instead he dumbed himself down and lost.
Funny, they can't say what issues they don't like about Oz other that Trump endorsed him and it messes with their minds. TDS is still strong.
I will bet you if Trump endorsed McCormick and won the primary, they would just switch names and still complain because it's about Trump.

Old 10-13-2022, 03:16 PM

7,542 posts, read 11,578,218 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ0AFfHg8DA

Jump to 4min mark

Old 10-13-2022, 03:39 PM

748 posts, read 339,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
That sums it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Except there’s many Republicans endorsing Shapiro, while Dems are going to vote for a once lousy mayor of a still lousy town, lived off his parents most all his life, defends and enables criminals, works part time hours as Lt. Governor, chased an innocent black man with a shotgun, vandalized a black owned business, has accomplished most nothing, etc…, and now isn’t competent and can’t comprehend since his stroke, so Dems will indeed for anyone with a D next to their name.

Lol at non resident. Why can’t someone from another state be a great politician for the state they’re running for, and please be specific. Hillary did it so what’s the difference?

Proof to Oz not taking the campaign seriously, and please be specific?

I only mention it because it's been brought up about previous candidates. My comment about Oz is based on observing his comments.

Asking for proof is rather odd when you know that my comment is based on observation. I'm commenting about both parties, but you refuse to get beyond your partisan blinders and get off your script.

Last edited by anthony_c55; 10-13-2022 at 05:07 PM..

Old 10-13-2022, 03:49 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,670,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-all View Post
I think he did play up his military experience, but I agree with your overall post. He tried too hard to be a an average guy hanging out with his football and hunting buddies. I think McCormick would've had a substantial lead in the polls right now.

Old 10-13-2022, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post

Wrong comparison. MSNBC: John Fetterman "has a hard time understanding what he's hearing...he still has some problems, some challenges with speech...he had a hard time understanding our conversations.".

That's a lot different than stumbling a word or 2 in front of the cameras. The question is can you talk and understand 99 other Senators and their staff and hear what they say to make decisions and strike deals in the U.S. Senate. Can you communicate with citizens and special interests for the everyday business of the U.S. Senate. Can they understand him? The question is NO.

Old 10-13-2022, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
I think he did play up his military experience, but I agree with your overall post. He tried too hard to be a an average guy hanging out with his football and hunting buddies. I think McCormick would've had a substantial lead in the polls right now.

On what issue? Please tell me 1 issue so important that would have set him apart from Oz and be leading in the polls now? That he is a Bush polished Republican?

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 10-13-2022 at 04:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections