Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2022, 08:04 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Would it change yours?
You are a voter. Speak for yourself.
LOL.
I’m certainly not voting for an an unaccomplished dullard to begin with, so you continuing to ask the question makes no sense. Love the deflection from answering the questions, though…as it’s obvious you’d vote for him no matter what, if you actually lived in PA.

Old 09-09-2022, 08:05 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Except I can see him doing it with lighter fluid and a lighter within arms reach. Highly unlikely he had the mental or physical skills to do it before.
The brother needs stem cells and a new wardrobe.

Old 09-09-2022, 08:07 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
The brother needs stem cells and a new wardrobe.
Hopefully mom and dad buy him a new suit, or I can see him in a hoodie with a clip on tie. Either way, he’s going to be entertaining to watch.

Old 09-09-2022, 08:08 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,670,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post
I was wrong when I stated that Byrd never lived "in WV in his whole life". Although born in NC, he did live in WV most of his youth and much of his early life. It was when he became a US Senator (or shortly thereafter) that he moved to Washington D.C. and he lived there the rest of his life (some 50+ years) although he continued to serve as a Senator from WV.

So, tying this back to the thread topic, I don't see that Dr Oz is doing anything illegal about meeting the residency requirement for Senator from PA. He's still far more qualified, IMO, to represent the people of PA than John Fetterman.
Go back and read post #80. Oz was a well respected heart surgeon who decided to push quack cures on TV. He, better than most people, knew these products were worthless. He has no integrity. He also has absolutely no political experience.

Old 09-09-2022, 08:11 PM

13,754 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
he agreed to A debate not more than 2 weeks before Election Day, but after early and absentee voting had commenced. And Biden won PA because of the ballots cast as absent as he was from the campaign trail as well.

Fetterman is supposedly a smart guy, right? College degree and an advanced degree, then went to the Peace Corps, then mayor of small town and managed to win Lt Governor (whatever that position actually does).

Voters don't look favorably on a candidate who appears to be ducking a debate. Fetterman has agreed to a debate with OZ. Two weeks out? Fine. I'm sure plenty of people will have yet to vote and this race will be close. Either candidate commits a major blunder during the debate and it will be costly.

Old 09-09-2022, 08:20 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Hopefully mom and dad buy him a new suit, or I can see him in a hoodie with a clip on tie. Either way, he’s going to be entertaining to watch.
Holy s**t I just looked him up and he's from Wyomissing PA. WYOMISSING?! More like WyYouMissing them chromosomes, bro?

Old 09-09-2022, 10:24 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Fetterman is a trust fund goon, never worked a real day in his life, wants to release 30 percent of the prison population, has a medical condition, and can't speak in complete sentences and yet people are supposed to vote for this nimrod.

Jeezus already.
The same fools who voted for vegetable Biden will vote for vegetable Fetterman. You’re surprised?

Old 09-09-2022, 10:26 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Sounds like you wouldn’t vote for him anyway so why do you care?
He won’t get your vote.
Do you vote in PA?
It would be too funny if you weren’t even a resident.
I will demand that from any candidate regardless of party and the U.S. Senate affects me regardless if I'm from PA. Nice of you to defend the indefensible.
Funny, I guess your opinion pro Fetterman is the only opinion accepted here. Are you from PA?

He had a stroke and he is punch drunk. He must release his medical records to see the extent of the damage and what caused it. We don't need a drug addict in the U.S. Senate punch drunk.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 09-09-2022 at 10:34 PM..

Old 09-09-2022, 10:31 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Go back and read post #80. Oz was a well respected heart surgeon who decided to push quack cures on TV. He, better than most people, knew these products were worthless. He has no integrity. He also has absolutely no political experience.

Better than a drug addict that just got a stroke that is punch drunk that only experience he has is running a small town to the ground with stupid ideas after stupid ideas.

At least Oz didn't lie over a year and force drugs on people and told them it would prevent them getting the virus or spreading it. That moron is sitting in the W.H. and you voted for him and the punch drunk drug addict in PA that dresses like a bum supported that lie. We don't need punch drunk bums that are drug addicts with stupid ideas in the U.S. Senate.

Old 09-09-2022, 10:38 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Better than a drug addict that just got a stroke that is punch drunk that only experience he has is running a small town to the ground with stupid ideas after stupid ideas.

At least Oz didn't lie over a year and force drugs on people and told them it would prevent them getting the virus or spreading it. That moron is sitting in the W.H. and you voted for him and the punch drunk drug addict in PA that dresses like a bum supported that lie. We don't need punch drunk bums that are drug addicts with stupid ideas in the U.S. Senate.
Oz has lied for years about miracle remedies for pretty much anything that ails you. He can tell you what products to take to reduce your belly fat. He can tell you what products to take to make you look younger. The list goes on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections