Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2022, 11:02 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Oz has lied for years about miracle remedies for pretty much anything that ails you. He can tell you what products to take to reduce your belly fat. He can tell you what products to take to make you look younger. The list goes on.

and Biden has lied since 1973 while getting rich in government and you voted for him and will do it again. Stop with the selective moral b.s. You don't have a problem with lies. You have a problem with the Republican party.

Did Oz forced drugs on people with lies and I don't mean over the counter stuff and given people a choice to buy or return it for full refund, I mean force serious drugs on millions of citizens with lies that hurt millions of people? But I guess that huge lie isn't a problem to you because it's your team.

Save me your selective outrage. You don't have a problem with lies as long that your party does it.

Old 09-09-2022, 11:08 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
and Biden has lied since 1973 while getting rich in government and you voted for him and will do it again. Stop with the selective moral b.s. You don't have a problem with lies. You have a problem with the Republican party.

Did Oz forced drugs on people with lies and I don't mean over the counter stuff and given people a choice to buy or return it for full refund, I mean force serious drugs on millions of citizens with lies that hurt millions of people? But I guess that huge lie isn't a problem to you because it's your team.

Save me your selective outrage. You don't have a problem with lies as long that your party does it.
I have no outrage at all. I was just responding to your post when you said that Oz never lied.

Old 09-09-2022, 11:13 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
I have no outrage at all. I was just responding to your post when you said that Oz never lied.

I never said that. You brought up drugs and my answer is Oz never forced drugs on millions of Americans with lies and affected millions of us. So you don't have a problem with lies. You have a problem with Republicans. You are perfectly fine with lies as long that comes from your party.

Old 09-09-2022, 11:17 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
I never said that. You brought up drugs and my answer is Oz never forced drugs on millions of Americans with lies and affected millions of us. So you don't have a problem with lies. You have a problem with Republicans. You are perfectly fine with lies as long that comes from your party.
I never said anything about drugs.

Old 09-10-2022, 12:28 AM

17,639 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:

Fantastic post. She’s just a Dem cheerleader, and she’s not the only one.

Old 09-10-2022, 06:44 AM

4,908 posts, read 2,059,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Hopefully mom and dad buy him a new suit, or I can see him in a hoodie with a clip on tie. Either way, he’s going to be entertaining to watch.
First, I’m a non-PA resident.

My issue with Fetterman is that as a U.S. Senator, his votes can effect the entire country, not just PA. I saw two resent clips of him in public trying to make a speech and honestly, I feel bad for the guy.

I cannot see this man being effective or even dealing with complicated issues in his present physical/mental health, which will most likely not improve and only worsen.

I’m not sold on Oz, but he is the best choice at this point and as pointed out already, the lesser of two evils.

I can only hope that the people of Pennsylvania will do the right thing for both their State, as well as the entire country and vote for Oz.

We already have Biden and Pelosi, so we do not need another brain dead individual to have anything to do with the government!!

Old 09-10-2022, 07:08 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

My issue with Fetterman is that as a U.S. Senator, his votes can effect the entire country, not just PA. I saw two resent clips of him in public trying to make a speech and honestly, I feel bad for the guy.

I cannot see this man being effective or even dealing with complicated issues in his present physical/mental health, which will most likely not improve and only worsen.

I’m not sold on Oz, but he is the best choice at this point and as pointed out already, the lesser of two evils.

I can only hope that the people of Pennsylvania will do the right thing for both their State, as well as the entire country and vote for Oz.

We already have Biden and Pelosi, so we do not need another brain dead individual to have anything to do with the government!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
are you a PA resident? So why do you care?

The only reason I care is the race equals 1% of the Senate. Logistically much more if their party is the majority. What committees can Fetterman ably serve on given his background and current physical state? How many 50+ year old stroke victims that require serious surgery recover fully when they haven't recovered fully after 4 months?
Bingo

Old 09-10-2022, 07:23 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

I am surprised you think Pelosi is brain dead.
She seems to be pretty sharp. You may not like what she says or represents but she is far from incapacitated.
Most conservatives wish she was a little less capable!

Old 09-10-2022, 07:30 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
As a born and raised Pennsylvanian, I was sorry to see the two candidates for the Pennsylvania senate seat are a carpet bagger (Dr. Oz) and a Shrek look-a-like (John Fetterman), who goes around in a hoodie but is a trust fund baby that never worked, was in school in his 40's, and is on record to open up the prisons and let murderers out.

Unfortunately Fetterman shortly before the Pa primary had a serious stroke which left him mentally impaired so much so that his one stump speech in Pittsburgh sounded like baby talk.

Of the two, I would go for Dr. Oz, who is the lesser of two evils. Maybe Oz will step up. Fetterman, even if he wanted to, can't.
I don’t follow local politics in Pennsylvania, but I’m struggling to figure out why this seems to be a tough choice to people there. Obviously you should vote for the accomplished doctor with a functioning brain that wants to support jobs over the guy who has heart problems and a recent stroke in his 40s who wants to empty out the prisons.

Also, why do democrats not care if their candidate is cognitively impaired?

Old 09-10-2022, 07:34 AM

3,113 posts, read 939,583 times
Quote:
Oz has lied for years about miracle remedies for pretty much anything that ails you. He can tell you what products to take to reduce your belly fat. He can tell you what products to take to make you look younger. The list goes on.
Which drugs that Oz lie about ? I'm unaware as I don't watch his show so genuinely asking!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections