Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2022, 07:40 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
The hell with a debate. He has to release his medical records first. The people of PA must know the extent of his stroke that left him punch drunk and they need to know if he is a drug addict since abuse of drugs causes strokes.

Drug abusers have an increased risk of both hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. He has to release his medical record now.
Bingo…and since the stroke he looks and sounds worse than usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Sounds like you wouldn’t vote for him anyway so why do you care?
He won’t get your vote.
Do you vote in PA?
It would be too funny if you weren’t even a resident.
There’s obviously many folks, especially in PA that would like to know. Defending the results of what caused it sounds like fear of of what might be revealed.

Old 09-09-2022, 07:42 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Dr. Oz is like a deer in the headlights, the good doctor knows nothing about politics.

Old 09-09-2022, 07:42 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
There’s obviously many folks, especially in PA, that would like to know.
Like who?
Would it change your mind?

Old 09-09-2022, 07:48 PM

6,005 posts, read 3,739,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
You are correct that Byrd didn't attend any of those colleges/universities and they were honorary degrees.

He was first elected to the West Virginia House of Delegates in 1946. He was elected to the West Virginia Senate in 1950. He served three terms in the U.S. House of Representatives, beginning in 1952. I would assume he lived in WV when he served in both the WV House and Senate. This means he would have lived in WV until at least 1952 when he was 35. You said, "he never lived in WV in his whole life."
I was wrong when I stated that Byrd never lived "in WV in his whole life". Although born in NC, he did live in WV most of his youth and much of his early life. It was when he became a US Senator (or shortly thereafter) that he moved to Washington D.C. and he lived there the rest of his life (some 50+ years) although he continued to serve as a Senator from WV.

So, tying this back to the thread topic, I don't see that Dr Oz is doing anything illegal about meeting the residency requirement for Senator from PA. He's still far more qualified, IMO, to represent the people of PA than John Fetterman.

Old 09-09-2022, 07:53 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Dr. Oz is like a deer in the headlights, the good doctor knows nothing about politics.
Unsurprisingly, you have nothing to say about Fetterman.

Old 09-09-2022, 07:53 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Fetterman is a trust fund goon, never worked a real day in his life, wants to release 30 percent of the prison population, has a medical condition, and can't speak in complete sentences and yet people are supposed to vote for this nimrod.

Jeezus already.

Old 09-09-2022, 07:57 PM

3,006 posts, read 1,494,303 times
Quote:
I can picture him in his backyard trying to make fire with rocks
That would make him a better candidate. People will need more DIY practical skills as rising energy prices make products and services more expensive. But he probably doesn't have the physical or mental fitness to do that now.

Old 09-09-2022, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Like who?
Would it change your mind?
Lol. Like voters that would want to know if he’s a drug abuser. After all, he’s running to be their Senator of PA.

I certainly want to know. I already know Fetterman is a freeloading clown that’s achieved most nothing, especially where he was the mayor of as those of us who have lived in the Pittsburgh area know all about him and his lack of achievements.

Are you saying it won’t change folks mind if he’s a drug abuser?

Will it change your mind if he is?

Old 09-09-2022, 08:00 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Lol. Like voters that would want to know if he’s a drug abuser. After all, he’s running to be their Senator of PA.

I certainly want to know. I already know Fetterman is a freeloading clown that’s achieved most nothing, especially where he was the mayor of as those of us who have lived in the Pittsburgh area know all about him and his lack of achievements.

Are you saying it won’t change folks mind if he’s a drug abuser?

Will it change your mind if he is?
Would it change yours?
You are a voter. Speak for yourself.
LOL.

Old 09-09-2022, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattering Heights View Post
That would make him a better candidate. People will need more DIY practical skills as rising energy prices make products and services more expensive. But he probably doesn't have the physical or mental fitness to do that now.
Except I can see him doing it with lighter fluid and a lighter within arms reach. Highly unlikely he had the mental or physical skills to do it before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections