Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2022, 10:14 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,561,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
I'll still give you the benefit of a doubt, that is: that you don't work for Putin, KGB or so on since I don't to sound paranoid - but again the ongoing war and countless civilian casualties can't be excused, period. I was as you remember very much supporting the official Russian excuse for 'donbas freedom' before the war started or on the first day. I am still supporting the freedom of Crimea and Donbas, not the war.

But if I'll tell you that at the end, one became impossible without the other, then what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2022, 10:14 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,593,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Take note people (Poles, Ukrainians, Turks...) ^ - this is what an american post looks like "if he is not pro-american he is supporting Russia". There is no option independence for them.
I do not quite understand your point. Maybe you are not a flaming Russian nazi like comrade Erasure, and you do throw around a lot of pretenses, but at the end of a day you agree that Vlad has special domination and border carving rights in Ukraine, and let's say Turkey does not have those rights and claims on Crimea +. Some cosmetic differences in your and CD Russian nazis rationale do not really matter. You agree on the core issues. It is true that Russian nazis are being more emotional about it, but what can you expect of the people raised on the diet of imperial mythology, false history and exceptionalism?

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-03-2022 at 10:31 AM..

Old 03-03-2022, 10:16 AM

12,458 posts, read 9,550,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Correct, and the city was left alone, once it stopped the military resistance against the Russians, and the mayor agreed to cooperate.
:
You just said that all the Ukrainain cities don't have civilians in them, only Nazi troops using civilians as human shields.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:24 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,024,072 times
Quote:
But if I'll tell you that at the end, one became impossible without the other, then what?

If I tell you earth is flat then what? Putin's words were that for 8 years all their attempts have failed, well can't you just assassinate the politicians and install the ones who will run an unbiased referendum to decide the fate of Crimea and others since even UN polling agrees they wanted independence? It's not easy but a better option...

It's one thing to kill an Ukrainian politician who is willingly committing crimes in Donbas, completely different to bomb the whole country...

Old 03-03-2022, 10:26 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,032,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Delivery of humanitarian aid to residents of the Kharkiv region of Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOfQ4vM-FOE&t=113s
Child killers!

Old 03-03-2022, 10:39 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
You just said that all the Ukrainain cities don't have civilians in them, only Nazi troops using civilians as human shields.

What?

Where did I say that?

Please stop it already.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:43 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,593,850 times
Quote:
Delivery of humanitarian aid to residents of the Kharkiv region of Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOfQ4vM-FOE&t=113s

Old 03-03-2022, 10:52 AM

2,391 posts, read 1,071,364 times
Quote:
What I am doing here is not "propaganda" Euro, but an attempt to look into the deeper motives, deeper roots of everything that's happening today, because these "Ukrainian events" will have much deeper and wider implications across then world.

And that's what I sensed, when I started participating in this thread seven years ago.

I talked to a friend from Moscow yesterday and she was surprised why I knew so much about Ukraine (since she knows me for many years and she is aware that Ukraine had no interest/no relation to me before.)
No family ties whatsoever, so I had to explain how this came about, but hang on, I need to check on the latest news first, then I'll get back to it.
"No family ties whatsoever"......not sure about that

Didn't you mention in post about a week ago that you have a Polish background
and some of your of your relatives were killed by Ukrainians (about 80 years ago),
and that is why you have an intense hatred of Ukrainians.

Old 03-03-2022, 11:01 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times
Quote:
The Nazis killed the mayor of Kremennaya Vasily Struk for his pro-Russian position

18+
Spoiler

Oh good, so the Russians are killing their own now. Thanks for informing - I hope they get some more.

Old 03-03-2022, 11:11 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times
Quote:
I am sorry, but before I'll start responding to the posts ( and I will) - do you realize that all these cities shelled by the Russians are not the cities just full of civilians as you probably imagine, but full of Ukrainian troops ( the Nationalist Battalions including) that use these civilians like a live shield?

So instead of putting the arms down ( since obviously Russian army is superior,) and sitting down at the table of negotiations (from the government side) would have save all the lives in an instant.

Why none of you are paying attention at this, while screaming about the "child killers"?
Well that explains everything. Thank you for justifying the wholesale killing of civilians in their own homes by an outside aggressor. Logic is astounding in Erasureworld.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe