Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2014, 11:50 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,797,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atai J. View Post
Can you imagine presence of the foreign mercenaries in your country, in your city? But ukrainian state is going to use them (as in Blackwater) against their own people!
Like the "Martians"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
That is, do you think that the overthrow of Yanukovych was constitutional? That the killings of unarmed police and the seizure of power - is it normal? In Russia and East Ukraine do not think so.

Yanukovych called for early elections, but protesters did not wait and used force. Europe and the United States recognize their power. And now, Europe and the U.S. pretend that Russia aggressor. Although, if Europe and the United States did not help the protesters and did not recognize their authority, Ukraine would have remained intact and were held early elections. You intervene in the life of the Slavic countries without understanding the processes that take place there.
Yes. Nowhere in the Ukrainian constitution is there a phrase that you can't overthrow the government.

No. It was Yanukovych and Berkut which started the violence, created unconstitutional protesting laws, beating up and kidnapping people.

Yanukovych fled the country and elections will be held in May.

Russia is the aggressor. It's the only country that has sent soldiers to another country.

Russia has no monopoly on the Slavic countries. The fact that Ukrainians are Slavs doesn't mean that Russia can do what they want with other countries' Slavs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
How can you"promise" anything without even being able to read language and check on the source?

This is the source - Tagnibok's forum in Ukrainian (it's definitely not "Russian media,) and judging by the level of "intelligence" there - the quoted text that you've announced as "false" fits right in.

"" :: - ?

I don't have neither time or desire to dig further in this garbage, when on the first page of this thread I see something like

and the rest of nonsense)))))

Tells right there the "quality" of Tyagnobok's train of thought, his party "Svoboda" and his forum))))
Well why should I dig then?

And the reference is a Ukrainian nazi-forum. Jeez, talking about thin ice. If I say "Kill all Russians" on C-D, is that the official stance of my government, should all Russians be afraid, and should they ask for Russians to intervene? Then a Finnish-Russian calls for a referendum and the rest is history?

Last edited by Ariete; 04-07-2014 at 11:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2014, 11:57 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Yes. Nowhere in the Ukrainian constitution is there a phrase that you can't overthrow the government.

No. It was Yanukovych and Berkut which started the violence, created unconstitutional protesting laws, beating up and kidnapping people.

Yanukovych fled the country and elections will be held in May.

Russia is the aggressor. It's the only country that has sent soldiers to another country.

Russia has no monopoly on the Slavic countries. The fact that Ukrainians are Slavs doesn't mean that Russia can do what they want with other countries' Slavs.
Many people share your point of view. I will not argue right it or wrong, but I think it could end up a lot of victims.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:59 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
And the reason is not in Russia. The reason in the Ukrainians themselves. Ukraine is a very difficult country.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:01 AM

Indeed. Ending the violence should be the top priority. I just don't see that happening, because a mass hysteria has taken over both in some pro-Russians and pro-Ukrainians.

Therefore also Russia should not attempt to escalate the situation further, but that might be Putin's plan.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:12 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain N' Hail View Post
Right Sektor has like 1.6% support....

This is a fabrication by Russia and is typical of the country's rhetoric.
Here is your "fabrication" crawling on its belly in Kharkov (yet again)

Харьков Избитые боевики "Правого Сектора" ползут по коридору позора! - YouTube

This is your fabrication storming Rada (parliament) few days ago,

Новое! Срочно. "Правый Сектор" штурмует Верховную Ð*аду. Авакова в отставку! - YouTube

and this is your fabrication in Kiev

"

Current government in Kiev "disarms" them from time to time, ( in order to look more prestigious in the eyes of "European community,") but really keeps them around, since they come handy in the fight against South-Eastern parts of the country, where they are planning to send Pravy Sector in the nearest future "for action."

Old 04-08-2014, 12:23 AM

Quote:

Well why should I dig then?
That you wouldn't make empty promises next time.

Quote:
And the reference is a Ukrainian nazi-forum. Jeez, talking about thin ice. If I say "Kill all Russians" on C-D, is that the official stance of my government,
Oh, but you are not representitive of any goverenment, while Tyagnibok is a "member of the Verkhovna Rada; the leader of the right-wing to far-right All-Ukrainian Union "Svoboda" political party" and that was his post on his forum. See the difference?

Oleh Tyahnybok - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
should all Russians be afraid, and should they ask for Russians to intervene?
Those who live in South Eastern parts of Ukraine - yes, they should be very concerened when they have this kind of people in the government.

Quote:
Then a Finnish-Russian calls for a referendum and the rest is history?
Finland is irrelevant here.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Indeed. Ending the violence should be the top priority. I just don't see that happening, because a mass hysteria has taken over both in some pro-Russians and pro-Ukrainians.
They need to go their separate ways - it's that simple, that would have solved the problem for both parties.
I'm sure Russia would agree on that, but the WEST ( and hence the new government backed by the West ) wouldn't not.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh, but you are not representitive of any goverenment, while Tyagnibok is a "member of the Verkhovna Rada; the leader of the right-wing to far-right All-Ukrainian Union "Svoboda" political party" and that was his post on his forum. See the difference?

Oleh Tyahnybok - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anyone can post on that forum, and it's not Tyahnybok who has written those comments. If one of his voters want to do a genocide, it's not Tyahnybok's fault. Completely irrelevant.

Who even knows who those posters votes for or did they vote at all? What if they're 15?

Old 04-08-2014, 02:57 AM

2 posts, read 1,758 times
Dear citizens of America.
We appeal to you to help the Ukrainian people , we do not want in the EU , the present government " imposters " who came to power through a military coup . Using the media , spreading false information , trying to convince the world that the people of Ukraine for EU membership. I have not paid up the bot , I a citizen of Ukraine , but I do not hear as well as they do not hear all the people . I am scared to live in this country , where a bunch of imposters decides my fate.
I know that the American people have the right to ask their president why all this game . saw how strong you are in this . Your people have the right to vote, in contrast to us. Help us . On Independence people were armed , they rob banks , and their release of Merit Maidan . Mom in the decree depriving benefits A Maydanovtsam pay 5000 hryvnia per month . For comparison, my mother received the decree 130 hryvnia . - To pay one person deprived of payments 38 mothers and their children. We fail ourselves, help us . I believe in your strength as a nation . us that freedom is not given. Thank you. All is good . Sorry for my english .

Old 04-08-2014, 06:03 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,611 times
Quote:
Like the "Martians"?
Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov admited it: «Эти спецподразделения готовы решать оперативные задачи без оглядки на местные нюансы».

"These special forces are ready to solve operational problems without regard to local nuances."

An interesting article:
Western Looting Of Ukraine Has Begun — Paul Craig Roberts
Western Looting Of Ukraine Has Begun -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Last edited by Atai J.; 04-08-2014 at 06:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe