Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2014, 11:42 PM

750 posts, read 907,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And now they've burned down his head office in Kiev.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTyE...ature=youtu.be

No one should dare to question Ukrainian nationalists.

Democracy at its best.
So what? 19.02.14 commies burn the office of Freedom Party in Kharkiv. Check for check.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2014, 12:11 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
I was listening an interesting interview yesterday that Ukrainian deputy Oleg Zarev ( from the Party of Regions) gave to Russian TV;

-We are having the ( phone) interview with deputy of Verkovna Rada Oleg Zarev from the Party of Regions;
We would like you to comment on latest events... We see that there is ongoing attempt to storm Rada by the Right Sector - what you you tell us about that, how in your opinion it's all going to end up?
Zarev - Well we were basically expecting this to happen, because after one of the leaders of UNA-UNSA have been shot, ( Sashko Bely,) the Right Sector had to come up with some reaction, because otherwise an attempt of Pravy Sector Leader ( Dmitro Yarosh) to run for presidency would have come to zero. So now we'll see how the events will develop...Will the Right Sector make everyone to acknowledge them or not.
-So what's your prognosis - will some new figures appear in power or there will be a carousel of the old figures around this.. power in Kiev - call it power, junta - whatever... is it going to be.. ( sorry for this of-color expression) this scrabble? What it's going to look like?
Zarev - I think the confrontation will be only growing before the presidential elections an then there is a crisis in the country..That's on one hand; on another hand - all this will be happening with the background of anti-Russian rhetoric.
Today there was order issued to reduce the activities of Ukrainian embassy in Moscow practically to zero. Someone will be left there, but 150 people with family members will have to part from Moscow with the train before this weekend and the rest will take a flight. So one one hand Ukrainian embassy will stop its activities in Moscow, and on another hand the embassy workers received the explanation that a stand-of with Russia is expected, up to military confrontation. Ad we've seen today these military actions - there was a takeover of of navigational station belonging to Black Sea fleet in Genichesk... Thanks lord this station has been deactivated and there were only three soldiers there and no arms have been used. If the arms were used, however, that would have played right into hands of Kiev's government. Because as the salaries are going to be cut, (and so are the subsidies,) pensions will go unpaid, the price of utilities will start climbing - the government will need to point at external enemy. So the upcoming elections will be happening amidst the conflict between Pravy Sector and Timoshenko block - the group that's currently is in power, between the other presidential candidates and Russia will be actively portrayed as an enemy.
-So you think the elections are possible?
-Yes, if they'll press them as soon as possible, because the more the time is passing the more the chances of today's government are diminishing ( for elections.) The more economic situation will worsen, the more people will understand that the revolution took place on Maidan, that people were killed, that economy got worse, that the country lost its territorial integrity,and all this has been done only with a purpose to have elections a little bit earlier. They'll start asking questions and the TV propaganda that works today will stop working. That's why the goal of today's government is to hold the elections as soon as possible, while there are still money, while the gold reserves are not gone completely, and while it's still possible to consolidate the voters.
- Oleg Anatolievitch, now going back to what you've said about Ukrainian embassy in Moscow and the takeover of the deactivated navigational station ( although I don't understand why the takeover of the deactivated military object was necessary..) but is my impression correct overall that we should expect provocations?
Zarev - You understood me correctly and it's important to not to give in into these provocations..Very important, because thie is what happened; all these conversations about Crimea occupation and annexation that happened without a single shot - it's difficult to call it occupation because of that. They need blood to be spilled between Russians and Ukrainians in order to effectively create a decisive image of Russia as an enemy. And here we have to do everything possible, everything possilbe for Ukrainian military and Russian military to not to spill this blood and to not put this card into the hands of the Nationalists.
- And do I understand correctly that provocations are possible first of all in Eastern Ukraine?
-Well, we've had information that Russian military uniforms were made in the West (of Ukraine).. I am looking at this takeover of the deactivated station, I talked to people from Ukrainian embassy and they share the same point of view that provocations now are very possible.

And this one seem to disappear in unknown direction, taken by special police force somewhere in a car.
At least that's what the media relations service of the MP is saying on his FB page about this situation; he can't be reached on his phone and his whereabouts are unknown for now.

https://www.facebook.com/oleg.tsarov

From Zarev's FB page;

17 hours ago:

"The Right Sector is complaining about me again.
They call me again the enemy # 1 of the Right Sector. They are trying to intimidate me, to beat me up, to silence me.
All shades of radicals - from Right Sector to "Svoboda" don't want people to know the truth, to know about their criminal actions. The militants are complaning about me again to the Public Prosecution Office - they became professionals at that!
(I should remind here that they are not doing it for the first time.)
I want as well to bring to your attention that I am not going to turn to the law enforcement authorities.
When I was talking to militants in Nikolayev, I've already told them that there is nothing heroic about beating up your own compatriots while being protected by the authorities; to beat them up because they fight for their rights.
My stand is a stand of a big part of Ukrainians; it's a stand of the South-East. For those who didn't understand it yet, the answer is not in your fists; the answer is in the reality of things, in truth, and what we ( South-East) stand for - is truth."

16 hours ago:

"Why radicals are so afraid of me?
Yesterday I came to Odessa because I was invited there by its citizens, to celebrate the 70ieth anniversary of the liberation of this great city; to visit the veteran of the WWII, the wife of the hero of the Soviet Union.
But this, apparently, is a separatism as well. That's why my hotel "Promenade" on Fontanskaya Road, 143 is surrounded by a hundred of armed and aggressive militiamen now. My team is practically blocked. While the extremists are getting ready to attack us, I am getting ready for a press-conference. Our supporters move towards the hotel as well. I'm confident in our victory."

Old 04-11-2014, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
So what? 19.02.14 commies burn the office of Freedom Party in Kharkiv. Check for check.
Says who? You?
It's a well-known fact that the South-East doesn't want presence of nationalist parties there, so anyone could do that. Don't make things up.

Old 04-11-2014, 01:17 AM

Quote:
And this one seem to disappear in unknown direction, taken by special police force somewhere in a car.
At least that's what the media relations service of the MP is saying on his FB page about this situation; he can't be reached on his phone and his whereabouts are unknown for now.

https://www.facebook.com/oleg.tsarov

From Zarev's FB page;

17 hours ago..

Glad to see that Zarev is alive and well - the tires on his car have been slashed, his phone was dead, but he is reporting that he is alive and well, thanking people of Odessa who came to his rescue.

Old 04-11-2014, 01:40 AM

750 posts, read 907,307 times
Quote:
Says who? You?
It's a well-known fact that the South-East doesn't want presence of nationalist parties there, so anyone could do that. Don't make things up.
Google helps.
Freedom Party takes third place on Elections in 2012 in Kharkiv.

Old 04-11-2014, 02:27 AM

2 posts, read 1,759 times
Citizens of America are respected. Two ships of the Navies of France will join in the next few days the finding moment in the water area of the Black Sea to a destroyer of Naval Forces of the USA to Donald Cook equipped with system of antimissile defense "Idzhis" and Tomahawk cruise missiles.
NATO increases naval group in the Black Sea
On Friday, April 11, the big prospecting ship Dupuy de Lome will join the American destroyer, and on April 14 the destroyer Duplex of Naval Forces of France will enter the Black Sea — reports the UNIAN with reference to the Ministry of Defence of Russia.
In NATO openly declare that visits of these military ships are directly connected with events in Ukraine.
Military occupation of NATO in Ukraine began, the Russian armies in our territory of Ukraine aren't present. . Only our army. What is it? war with America Becomes ripe? I ask you help us. All hope for you.

Old 04-11-2014, 02:54 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,342,927 times
Russia delegation suspended from Council of Europe over Crimea | World news | theguardian.com

"The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe has withdrawn Russia's voting rights. Its vice president, Axel Fischer, says this sends a clear signal to Russia but doesn't close all the doors."

Old 04-11-2014, 02:57 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,616,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadym View Post
Google helps.
Freedom Party takes third place on Elections in 2012 in Kharkiv.
You were right in 2012 but not today. We have seen that this party "Freedom"

Old 04-11-2014, 06:45 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Sometimes I also think that God created Russians to punish everybody
That was a joke?

Old 04-11-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
I can only understand your first sentence and you seem to be wrong: "The first production of vodka took place either in Poland in the 8th century or in the area of today's Russia in the late 9th century depending on the source of information."

Sometimes I also think that God created Russians to punish everybody
Very close, but not quite so. Not to punish, but to control everybody. God doesn't trust anyone ( even his most favorite servants) - it's all in the bible. So all differences and rifts between different countries ( with Russia first of all) is a system of check and balance set in place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe