Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2014, 06:45 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,836,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzes55 View Post
For KuuKulgur.

Unsuccessful example. On holding of the Olympic games dreamed it all.)))

You are angry because Estonia it is not given. NEVER.
Yes I'm angry and jealous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2014, 08:19 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
May 9, I gave a link to stream Vlad, who was streaming killing of civilians Ukrainian army from Mariupol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
In Mariupol unrest.
Stream: newsfront4 on USTREAM:
Very sad.
Yesterdays video where he was beaten and tortured.

Of course, this is Russian propaganda, Putin - a new Hitler, against Russia should impose new sanctions, and Ukraine need support of Europe.

Come on, guys, this guy in the mask need your support...

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 06-29-2014 at 08:38 AM..

Old 06-29-2014, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Cool picture. Add to my collection.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:55 AM

This is Shulzhenko. Thanks for the the author, he has a lot of interesting paintings (grotesque realism style)

Old 06-29-2014, 09:11 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,792,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Of course, this is Russian propaganda, Putin - a new Hitler, against Russia should impose new sanctions, and Ukraine need support of Europe.

Come on, guys, this guy in the mask need your support...
Quick translation, please? In the end the mask guy asks to what country this and that belongs to - Ukraine. I got that.

Nah, nothing new with that. We knew it already. A conflict verging on civil war is ugly, much uglier than that. For example theres' reports that there's a lot of blood and rotten body stenches coming out of the region, which indicates that the fighters don't bury people anymore, or have the capacity to do so.

Old 06-29-2014, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Quick translation, please? In the end the mask guy asks to what country this and that belongs to - Ukraine. I got that.
I'll try. Speak Russian.

"- Everyone who tearing my country apart, who grabbed my hometown of Donetsk, who raised the flags of Russia, the Republic of Donetsk and other bastards will be punished, as happens with this freak. I do not care how old you are 16, 20, 25, 50, we come to everyone, we have a bullet for each, I'm telling you, as a resident of Donetsk. Do you understand me?
-Yes.
- Glory to which country?
- Ukraine.
- One more time.
- Glory to Ukraine.
- Donetsk which country?
- Ukraine.
- Donetsk is Ukraine. Donetsk is Ukraine. Remember?
- Yes.
- To never forget. Do you understand me?
- Yes.
- Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the heroes."

Information about the capture Vlad was shown on the central Russian TV channels, currently Vlad released.

Old 06-29-2014, 09:50 AM

I'd add a quote:

"If anyone anywhere promises to kill you - believe them. Do not argue, as we used to, before the Holocaust, that it was a policy such, and they are good and nice people, they just say it. When they move from words to deeds, will be late. Believe those who promise to kill you. And, if you have the power, take up arms and kill them first, to protect themselves and their families. - If not, grab the kids, all that can take and run from there"(с)very old Jewish woman

Old 06-29-2014, 11:53 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Quote:
"If anyone anywhere promises to kill you - believe them. Do not argue, as we used to, before the Holocaust, that it was a policy such, and they are good and nice people, they just say it. When they move from words to deeds, will be late. Believe those who promise to kill you. And, if you have the power, take up arms and kill them first, to protect themselves and their families. - If not, grab the kids, all that can take and run from there"(с)very old Jewish woman
All you have to do is look at history. Adolf Hitler once said Germany needed "special men" or something to that effect and guess what he got.

Einsatzgruppen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Make no mistake when you consider just what one of these (or in fairness any) "patriots" are capable of, especially if they think no one is looking or they're above the law.

Old 06-29-2014, 12:32 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Never under estimate what people are capable of and who you're dealing with. And even more important know your history and never forget it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Wa...(1st_Ukrainian)

Old 06-29-2014, 12:33 PM

235 posts, read 210,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
With such soldiers you are able to afford such jokes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe