Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 10:37 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Putin talks about the Ukrainian government killing it's own people, then openly supports a butcher like the dictator Assad in Syria who has murdered tens of thousands of his own people. The hypocrisy of the Russian government is appalling.
West did not recognize elections Assad during the civil war, but conceded the election Poroshenko. The hypocrisy of the West government is appalling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 11:18 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Ukrainian army shelling Slovyansk systems of salvo fire "Grad":

I'd say that Hague Tribunal is the only right place for this Kiev's government.

Killing their own soldiers for refusal to shoot civilians, (the deeds of Pravy Sector, that's put in charge during he "anti-terrorist operations") sending their troops to fight in the Eastern part of the country without any adequate preparation and ammunition, with no regard for age or family situation - yep, criminals and downright idiots. Definitely Hague Tribunal is calling them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJx4OmQnII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4v1C-NeRc

Old 06-11-2014, 03:37 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
The Ukraine is a sovereign nation, if it chooses to join NATO then that is for the Ukraine to decide for it's self.
By the way, people in the South-East of Ukraine does not want to join NATO. What will you do with them? Roll using Grads?

Old 06-11-2014, 10:22 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,615,477 times
Quote:
Oh Mr travric is disturbed by a rally on Moscow. Maybe rallies should be
forbidden now, or only those of the political color agreed by the Western
Powers. Or else : sanctions? The new conception of "democracy" in the West, I
presume.
Well 'trav' is ok here. Now if we were on a dais or sonething yes 'mistah' would be more appropriate....I wouldn't be right to be too too familiar since we're on dfferent sides of the fence on this matter... .;-)...

So...

Of course, I don't have an 'objection'. I simply disagree on the description of the 'targets'.

I read yesterday of a separatist fighter who absolutely needs to fight against the 'Nazis'. He writes on Facebook...'Sure, I don't want to die and leave my children and wife and living mother...but it would be worse to someday have my son ask, 'And what did you do while the Nazis killed people?' He ends with , 'Russians forgot how to die . And we die marvelously. Like none others'.

I commend the fighter for throwing himself into 'self-lessness'. It would be magnanimous if the time was decades previously when the Reich threatened Russia. But I do think that the fact that he has to think this way shows how derelict verbiage condemns no doubt good men to heedless death since his enemy is not the Nazis but some kiind of fear rattled up by invidious propaganda. As noted, it's evident that there are others in the conflict with motives who have another agenda than his of protection for his family.

As for 'democracy', I'll suggest it isn't perfect when it sets up a way of having individuals and instittutions relate to each other with reason and action culminating in developing an agreeable society where people can live their lives with liberties and enjoy the fruits of their labors with their families. I'd say with the ouster of Mr Y some in the Ukrainian population realized that their society wasn't going in the right direction. Their so-called 'leaders' weren't doing the job. Democracy rearing its head? Perhaps. But, at times, when the people feel they're getting a raw deal they act up. Maybe the populace of Ukraine woke up and realized that if you want a good 'souffle' you have to break some eggs. Well 'democracy' is like that.

Btw, curious how' the 'demo' movement is going in Russia. Just asking. And would I be wrong in saying that it's not eggs that would be scrambled if people disagree with the government's policies but their heads?

Old 06-11-2014, 11:44 AM

235 posts, read 211,064 times
Default And you say in Ukraine there are no fascists...

https://pp.vk.me/c7003/c540104/v5401...vhYj4pd5Hc.jpg

Last edited by Rozenn; 06-13-2014 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: Copyright

Old 06-11-2014, 12:30 PM

1,863 posts, read 5,148,676 times
Cheap trick. Here are your Russian fascists:

Russian Neo-Nazis Are Now Beating Up Gays In The Ukraine - Vocativ

Ramzes, you wanna tell us what the poster says?

Old 06-11-2014, 01:44 PM

Default Ukrainian junta uses prohibited weapons

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bp30sd7IgAAIKak.jpg:large
Semenovka. The Suburb Of Slavyansk. Phosphorous bombs.

Last edited by Rozenn; 06-13-2014 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: Copyright

Old 06-12-2014, 03:45 AM

Default Kiev decided on the use of bacteriological weapons.

But in addition to cholera they made another choice. Unfortunately. Overseas experts advised and brought new coronavirus MERS-CoV, close kinship to the SARS virus. He opened 2 years ago, is poorly described, belongs to the category of newly emerging diseases, so any hearth can be attributed to its naitusest. The virus began to spread from Saudi Arabia, already recorded the first fatal cases in Europe, revealed in the USA and England. Officially strain one that makes its specific identity. Produced calmly and in any quantity. Apply aerosol, but, apparently, limited foci of the disease are not widespread. Mortality of about 25-30%, varies with age and comorbidities. Given all this, isolated cases, even without death, would be enough to declare large-scale quarantine with the involvement of international experts from who. Namely that Kiev wants to do.

Last edited by Rozenn; 06-13-2014 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: English please

Old 06-12-2014, 05:05 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,611 times
War crimes. Residential village near Slavyansk was shelled with incendiary bombs by the Ukrainian Army on 12 June 2014. Incendiary bombs may consist of materials such as napalm, thermite, chlorine trifluoride, or white phosphorus. It is not known yet which one of the above materials was used by the Ukrainian regime against civilians.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:13 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,870,120 times
...same thing as for the Serbs : the West propped up the Croatian and Bosnian governments as well as the uçk, which resulted in the ethnic cleansing of the Kranjina in Croatia, of parts of Bosnia Hercegowina (if the Serbs hadn't defended themselves, the whole of Bosnia would be "purified" from Serbs now, the Serbian republic of Bosnia wouldn't exist), of 90% of Kosovo. But as some western politicians , showbiz people or members of atlantic think tanks said : "the serbians deserved this". In other words, for this people who cry crocodile tears for such "humanitarian " causes as "the right of homesexuals to marry" or the "right for any child to choose his own sex" [gender theory], it's normal to ethnically cleanse (and eventually to slaughter, or to desecrate and destroy all traces of their former presence as in the gutting of orthodox churches and monasteries in Kosovo) the populations that are deemed hostile to the New World Order.
And that's exactly what's happening in Eastern Ukraine, without one French channel bothering to relate it. Big Brother says cheers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe