Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2014, 08:49 AM

2,678 posts, read 2,098,813 times

Advertisements

Unfortunately this is partially about money. When you have corrupt rulers who take from the country to live in luxury and Putin who threatens to turn off the gas to any country that does something he dislikes. Money plays a large role in our world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2014, 08:53 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times
mmm...Vall...I believe you're mixing up money and GREED. Some people have a lot of money and aren't greedy and don't show off (Bill Gates?Zuckerberg?), others like those oligarchs are not as wealthy as Bill Gates but are 1000 times more greedy. They should be castigated for that, and will be one day if there is an immanent Justice (which I strongly believe).

Old 03-05-2014, 09:11 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,380 times
This is why many smart people don't trust wikipedia!!! Too much falses, too much perversions, too much lies. Personally, I noticed this wiki trend a few years ago reading some articles in which I am professional on the subject. My colleagues tried to fix some falsed sentences and their corrections didn't go through!
All wiki's articles written by people who has their own subjecrive view, level of knowledge and moral principles etc. And some authors (or political structures) use wikipedia as an ideologic tool.
This specific wiki page is another chunk of the ideologic sh*t!

Old 03-05-2014, 09:24 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,564 times
Quote:
All wiki's articles written by people who has their own subjecrive view, level of knowledge and moral principles etc. And some authors (or political structures) use wikipedia as an ideologic tool.
You know I've always thought wiki should just have math equations. But then I thought if its for 'everybody then it's for 'nobody'...So I figure one day I'd see this piece of math:
2 + 2 = 7........ and 20 pages of proof...

Old 03-05-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
musiqum, 1st video:
the first video complains about anti-Russian bias in the media especially in Germany,
(although the speaker has a clear Swiss accent)
These exist, but are not typical , free press (IMO)
USA would have financed (many of the) the protests, $2M per week
he claims the demonstants were mainly paid and violent while
media say they were mainly nonviolent
he picks examples to support that, but bo statistics
"Komplott der Medien"
Spiegel,Tagesspiegel,...kriegstreiberisch ....Staatsanwaltschaft
That's what I wanted to make sure! Thank you very much for the translation!
As of today, there is a lot of confirmations of "paid revolution"
Yes, there were real pieceful protesters who tired of the Yanukovich regime and wanted changes. But there were some gangs with their own agenda. They started to break shop-windows, to set fire to random cars, to provoke fight with police, to throw miolotov cocktails... They went crazy much more then any footbal hooligans. In fact, they vandalized and broke down almost all buildings around maidan. Just those "protesters" undertook the armed attacks on the government buildings. Why? What the real reason to make this mess and chaos if the next election of the ukrainian should be held in less then a year and the ukrainian people could democratically re-elect this bad Yanukovich without this disaster with many deaths?
The answer is - this violent coup was organized and paid by authors of all other recent bloody revolutions in the Middle East.

Old 03-05-2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
2nd video ...
military musik, Klitschko ,
19min ... hard to see what they want

same voice as the 1st ?
too long ... I skipped the mid part
end same as the 1st video
Klitchko made a call to his Washington bosses after every move on maidan to ask what should he do next. Everyone could see this picture on a few different news outlets. He is an american puppet as Yatsenuk is.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
And the invasion of Irak and the bombing of Serbia, it was in accordance with international law?
The funny thing is that every person with a little brain can see these mean hypocrisy and double standards of the US government.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:08 AM

261 posts, read 256,510 times
musiqum, this is very speculative atm, dubious source, no confirmation, let's wait ...

Lavrov denies Russian command over Crimea soldiers !

so they defected and Russia doesn't mind ?

Old 03-05-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
maybe a Russian-speaker can explain what Putin,Churkin,Medvedev,... mean,
when they say they have the right to do something, e.g. to protect
the Russian speaking citizens in Ukraine etc.

do they mean, there is actually an international law which allows it ?
is it correctly translated ?
Give me a link to this speech and I will translate it for you.

Old 03-05-2014, 10:18 AM

261 posts, read 256,510 times
many speeches, it's a common term.
e.g. Putin yesterday

--------------------------------

here a new story about "hired violence":
http://www.vm.ee/?q=node/19353
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe