Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2016, 01:24 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gomar Holnyuk View Post
SHOCKING NEWS:
Putin, Russia, the news have just admitted Russian troops have and will invade Ukraine due
to national instability and threat to Russian population and area of Novorossia!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29NP78scOnk
It's old news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2016, 02:06 PM

4,449 posts, read 4,616,564 times
^^^^
We here at CD need a summit desperately to solve this problem! Music w baililaika and eats eats and drink for all including bears. And what I would like to know is when the Kremlin will go condo. Better that real estate problem than Ukraine....

Old 01-26-2016, 04:00 PM

617 posts, read 538,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
This post brought to you by the Kremlin.
Kremlin is a ancient fortress, it cannot bring anything to you or to anyone.

You need to stop your hater speeches here and just go visit Russia, look at people faces and realize that they are as normal as anyone in the West, even more I'd say since they are on average far better educated (USSR heritage). And "Kremlin" is just a government no worse or better than White house.

Or take your Prozac and go get some sleep.

Old 01-26-2016, 04:04 PM

566 posts, read 503,730 times
"Post: 07 may 2014.
It's old news."

Better late than never! I guess Putin did not fulfill his threats back then, let's see if he does this year.

Old 01-26-2016, 04:29 PM

617 posts, read 538,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Gomar Holnyuk View Post
"Post: 07 may 2014.
It's old news."

Better late than never! I guess Putin did not fulfill his threats back then, let's see if he does this year.
I hope they will, but doubt they will, given the budget problems in Russia because of low oil prices.

Putin really should follow US design here, US used CIA to install a marionette government in Ukraine, so to counteract this Putin should use FSB to achieve his goals in Ukraine and protect Russian interests there. This would save him money at least.

Old 01-26-2016, 09:51 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
RememberMee, you forget that Crimea, Donetsk, Lugansk, Kharkiv, Odessa, etc. is not the Ukrainian lands in historical perspective. And your posts show that Ukraine will die, because Ukrainians do not want to compromise with local populations.
Whose land is that? Greek, Tartar, Italian, German, Turk'?. How much historical perspective we are talking about? In not so distant historical perspective Moscovy occupied less than 1% of the landmass Russian Federation claims today. Also, what other countries can engage in proactive revisions of "historical perspectives" . Perhaps China or Mongols should take a shot?

Compromises with leftovers of the local populations сollaborating with Russian aggressors is impossible for a simple reason: collaborants are not an independent party of the conflict, they are lapdogs doing what Kremlin says, or ending up as Mozgovoi and other liquidated collaborants who held some delusions about their place in a greater scheme of things. So what you want to say, Ukraine is doomed because it doesnt want to do what Kremlin says (the term compromise doesnt apply here), but Ukraine is 100% doomed if it goes along with Kremlin' wishes.

Last edited by RememberMee; 01-26-2016 at 10:43 PM..

Old 01-26-2016, 09:54 PM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
This post brought to me by the bear with balalaika.
Ya gotta like a guy with snappy comebacks and a great sense of humor, people!

Old 01-26-2016, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
Kremlin is a ancient fortress, it cannot bring anything to you or to anyone.

You need to stop your hater speeches here and just go visit Russia, look at people faces and realize that they are as normal as anyone in the West, even more I'd say since they are on average far better educated (USSR heritage). And "Kremlin" is just a government no worse or better than White house.

Or take your Prozac and go get some sleep.
Quite amusing statement considering Brittain de facto accusing Russian leadership of polonium attack, and BBC documentary making a rough guess of Putin' fortune, yup, it is just another government, just another president.

Common Soviet people were just as ignorant, if not more, as average Americans are, I doubt that Russians do much better than soviets. An average college educated soviet citizen was more ignorant and nearly worthless employment wise because of ideological restrictions, relative poverty=no access to lots of things, lack of practical skills, and widespread corruption and nepotism in Universities. I dont even know what you base your conjectures on. I guess you compare top 10% of the educated Soviets with an average American working stiff to come up with your soothing conclusions.

Old 01-26-2016, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicek View Post
980 pages about future of the "european congo". Ukraine is a very poor and uninteresting country, I think almost nobody in Western world is interested about future of this craphole.
Russian nazis, just like yourself, contributed roughly 900 pages of propaganda and lies to this thread, Ukraine is not just interesting, it drives Russian nazis mental. Why cant you all be just like the rest of the world and leave Ukraine to wallow in its poverty, unimportance and obscurity?

Old 01-26-2016, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
I hope they will, but doubt they will, given the budget problems in Russia because of low oil prices.

Putin really should follow US design here, US used CIA to install a marionette government in Ukraine, so to counteract this Putin should use FSB to achieve his goals in Ukraine and protect Russian interests there. This would save him money at least.
Here is how CIA installed a puppet government in Ukraine, it injected poison in drinking water of millions of people turning them into zombies psychically linked to State Department' mainframe dispensing sublime orders.

Russia as a beacon of cosmic spirituality could not have used a dirty trick like this, she went with old fashioned invasion, guns, tanks, terror, killings and torture solely to save Ukrainian' people souls they've lost to State Department' mainframe.

Last edited by RememberMee; 01-27-2016 at 12:47 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe