Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2020, 02:18 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,231,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
European Russians are called "Ukrainians" now. Get used to it!
DKM, it's dream. European sweet dream. When Europeans wake up, they will see Nazis, real heroes of Ukraine. For example, a couple of weeks ago the soccer match of the Spanish Championship was stopped because the fans of one of the teams chanted "Zozulya is f*** Nazi".

President Zelensky supported the footballer. He said: you are a patriot.

I read that Zozulya was helping children from the Donbass, and that he was crying during the break of the match because of insults.

What will Europeans see when they wake up? They will see it:

https://i.ibb.co/99sMTCT/photo-2019-12-17-20-40-45.jpg
(look at the score on the scoreboard)

https://i.ibb.co/syD0Y2R/photo-2019-12-17-20-51-25.jpg

I don't want to have anything to do with European Ukrainians. I want to be just Russian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2020, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik4me View Post
Why do Russians want so badly to be a part of the Western/European world?
I think it is very difficult. Russians are part of European civilization. This is an axiom. Further for a basic understanding, we should consider geography, the great migration of peoples and Vikings, the Mongol invasion and the Golden Horde, the fall of Byzantium and the era of great geographic discoveries, feudalism, capitalism and transitional models, the Soviet project, the Cold War and the defeat of the USSR in it (we mention Gorbachev), Wild west of the 90s in Russia, reflection and the period of Putin. After that, we can somehow answer your question.

Old 01-06-2020, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
The whole Russian gas thing is bad for everyone in europe not just my country for 2 reasons: first aside from the obvious that there are better energy alternatives that won't destroy the climate and the planet and 2: because it creates a total energy dependence and monopol from russia.
And can you name these alternatives? I only know two. Nuclear and thermonuclear energy. But one of it is an export of Russia, and the second is only fantastic so far.

Old 01-06-2020, 05:31 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Yes, the armor is not the strongest side of it, but at certain angles the frontal armor works very well. I caught ricochets on it and from Maus and Jagdpz100. Its main trump card is an almost impenetrable turret and it is necessary to play on it from the relief. Then it is revealed in all its glory.
I've ran across more than one. Hull down it is almost impossible to damage I think the 2 main problems are the fact that it's too situational and people don't know how to play it correctly. All a Russian medium or fast heavy need to do is get close to it. Once a T-10 or IS-7 gets close it's all over. If you get caught in the open at medium/long range it will mess you up but with some luck you can get away or close in.

Russian heavy tanks are faster than most and hit very hard. I used to run in a platoon of 3 with our T-10s. We would tear up a map in them. People just couldn't react quick enough and we were dishing out an average of 5 k dpm. It's a case of "do not run, you'll just die tired". Kranwagons can't deal with a T-10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoBDv_QhzYQ

Last edited by Scrat335; 01-06-2020 at 05:53 PM..

Old 01-06-2020, 07:30 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,857,559 times
Good, be Russian all you want. Your southern brothers would prefer to live in a European country with all its benefits, so please leave them alone. I hear Ukraines minimum wage exceeds Russian now. Congrats on that achievement. But at least Russia stronk! We have bridge to Crimea where nobody wants to go because it's a corrupt 3rd world pit.

Old 01-06-2020, 10:09 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I've ran across more than one. Hull down it is almost impossible to damage I think the 2 main problems are the fact that it's too situational and people don't know how to play it correctly. All a Russian medium or fast heavy need to do is get close to it. Once a T-10 or IS-7 gets close it's all over. If you get caught in the open at medium/long range it will mess you up but with some luck you can get away or close in.

Russian heavy tanks are faster than most and hit very hard. I used to run in a platoon of 3 with our T-10s. We would tear up a map in them. People just couldn't react quick enough and we were dishing out an average of 5 k dpm. It's a case of "do not run, you'll just die tired". Kranwagons can't deal with a T-10.
It all depends on the straightness of the hands.

Old 01-07-2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Good, be Russian all you want. Your southern brothers would prefer to live in a European country with all its benefits, so please leave them alone. I hear Ukraines minimum wage exceeds Russian now. Congrats on that achievement. But at least Russia stronk! We have bridge to Crimea where nobody wants to go because it's a corrupt 3rd world pit.
Yes, yes, yes ... everything is bad and we will die soon. But I think that the main question of 2019 is Helavisa is old or is Natalya still on fire?

https://youtu.be/qn31B5WekKg

Old 01-07-2020, 02:10 PM

26,786 posts, read 22,545,020 times
Was it yesterday ( Orthodox Christmas)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Ao3xwtnJo

Impressive as ever.

Old 01-07-2020, 02:34 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,857,559 times
Not all orthodox churches follow the old calendar so it's inaccurate to call Jan 7 "orthodox" Christmas.

Old 01-07-2020, 03:15 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,495,021 times
Quote:
Not all orthodox churches follow the old calendar so it's inaccurate to call Jan 7 "orthodox" Christmas.
It's mostly kept there for tradition. The biggest issue I have is that there are a lot of Orthodox people who don't understand how these dates work. Some genuinely believe they are celebrating Christmas on Jan 7, as opposed to understanding that it's still December 25th, just adjusted to accommodate the Gregorian calendar. In the old Justinian one, New Year would come on what is Jan 14.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe