Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2022, 10:21 AM

36 posts, read 49,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGC74 View Post
I just got an email from my agent at Gotham - she wants me to come in this Friday to sign verification forms. I can’t believe how fast this is going…not getting myself too hyped up yet tho, because they will still put you thru this process for the sake of building their waitlists. I’m remaining hopeful that all of this is a good sign.
Also are the verification forms just you signing off and giving them permission to send everything to hpd?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2022, 11:46 AM

264 posts, read 315,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morimori View Post
Omg omg I’m so excited for you!!!! I think it’s in the bag! I hope they still have apts in my ami when I get called
Thank you so much!!! I’m legit praying hard for everyone who gets that email…I hope yours comes soon and you get approved.

Old 03-16-2022, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlk23 View Post
Ahhhh Congrats! I’m so happy for you and happy things are moving forward rather quickly with this development

I hope i get an opportunity. I have no pref with log# 18xxx. Long shot, but Finger crossed
Thank you, I sincerely appreciate it!! And yes, keep up hope…I’ve seen folks with log #s higher than yours get in. With these lotteries anything can happen…best of luck to you.

Old 03-16-2022, 11:48 AM

603 posts, read 601,954 times
They pretty much go through all the forms, making sure you sign off on them. They do internal compliance and once that is passed, they will send it off to HPD. HPD usually approves within a week or so - sometimes faster. The wait time is usually at the compliance period.

Old 03-16-2022, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh1000 View Post
Congratulations!!!!! A step closer neighbor. Did you have a log number 1*** that’s overall not counting preferences right? I’m so happy for you! When your status changed on the website it was literally being reviewed. Keep us updated
Thanks so much, neighbor!!! Yes, my log # is 14xx and I promise to keep you guys updated on everything that happens moving forward.

Last edited by RGC74; 03-16-2022 at 12:02 PM..

Old 03-16-2022, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh1000 View Post
Also are the verification forms just you signing off and giving them permission to send everything to hpd?
Basically. Everything I sign will be “the package” that gets sent over to HPD. It verifies that all of their calculations for my income are correct, that I’m not a student and I assume I’ll have to choose between rent receipts or having my credit run, etc. And I’m going to the South Tower’s leasing office there, so I’ll take and post as many pics as I possibly can. I can’t wait to see the building!!!

Last edited by RGC74; 03-16-2022 at 12:12 PM..

Old 03-16-2022, 11:57 AM

603 posts, read 601,954 times
Quote:
Basically. Everything I sign will be “the package” that gets sent over to HPD. And I’m going to the South Tower’s leasing office there, so I’ll take and post as many pics as I possibly can. I can’t wait to the building!!!
Congrats RGC74!!! I can feel your excitement through your posts!!! Super happy for you!

Old 03-16-2022, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime99 View Post
They pretty much go through all the forms, making sure you sign off on them. They do internal compliance and once that is passed, they will send it off to HPD. HPD usually approves within a week or so - sometimes faster. The wait time is usually at the compliance period.
Right. I’m hoping the compliance period doesn’t drive me into a tizzy, lol. Thank you!!

Old 03-16-2022, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime99 View Post
Congrats RGC74!!! I can feel your excitement through your posts!!! Super happy for you!
Thank you so much!! You guys are so helpful and encouraging, I really appreciate it. <3

Old 03-16-2022, 12:03 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,844,295 times
Congratulations! Hope the rest of the process will go well & fast!!!

Quote:
Basically. Everything I sign will be “the package” that gets sent over to HPD. And I’m going to the South Tower’s leasing office there, so I’ll take and post as many pics as I possibly can. I can’t wait to see the building!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery