Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2023, 11:42 AM

72 posts, read 78,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71293kate View Post
When did yours update to that I am in the same range but its been pending since january
Pretty sure it updated yesterday… at most sometime this week. I check HC and scroll through my statuses everyday, so definitely not since Jan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2023, 09:02 PM

41 posts, read 47,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost9 View Post
Log # 17XX with ME preference and have not been reached out to yet
Dashboard says Pending.

Old 04-12-2023, 12:53 PM

35 posts, read 38,542 times
Hello! Has anyone been able to successfully talk to management? I can't seem to get any answer from them on some items that need to be fixed. Also, does anyone know when the laundry room at 27 Eagle will be finally working? There are no spots to Wash clothes until Saturday!!

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/new-...point-168.html

Old 04-12-2023, 04:16 PM
GPT

20 posts, read 22,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabloat18 View Post
Hello! Has anyone been able to successfully talk to management? I can't seem to get any answer from them on some items that need to be fixed. Also, does anyone know when the laundry room at 27 Eagle will be finally working? There are no spots to Wash clothes until Saturday!!

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/new-...point-168.html
Contacting anyone for 27 Eagle has been a blackhole. Maybe it's still from the Jewish holiday, but I haven't received a single reply from ANYONE for over a week regarding an upcoming lease (this includes in-person visits).

Just seeing now that the reservation for the laundry in those 2 apts requires 3 days notice, ugh. Your best bet will be laundry at Dupont/Manhattan or Apollo at Green/Manhattan.

Has anyone heard anything concrete about the laundry?

When I asked in February, someone said it WAS working, but if that's the case, why do they still have the reservation system available nearly 2 months later?

Original post:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/64920346-post1570.html

Old 04-13-2023, 06:43 AM

15 posts, read 13,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPT View Post
Contacting anyone for 27 Eagle has been a blackhole. Maybe it's still from the Jewish holiday, but I haven't received a single reply from ANYONE for over a week regarding an upcoming lease (this includes in-person visits).

Just seeing now that the reservation for the laundry in those 2 apts requires 3 days notice, ugh. Your best bet will be laundry at Dupont/Manhattan or Apollo at Green/Manhattan.

When I asked in February, someone said it WAS working, but if that's the case, why do they still have the reservation system available nearly 2 months later?

Original post:
I've been living here almost four months now....

I've asked them numerous times about the status of the laundry room, what I've heard back is they are at the "mercy" of the Dept. Of Housing who still needs to come check the gas lines.

For mail getting delivered to our actual building, they're STILL working with USPS on this as it's proven to be more "challenging inside this building".

For the package room, they are STILL working on getting the camera functioning lol

At least for the broken intercoms they advised you can put in a service request to have an electrician come.

Old 04-15-2023, 03:21 PM

390 posts, read 350,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPT View Post

Original post:
Apollo is way too expensive. There's another place on Manhattan & Green. It's a old laundry spot with a blue sign. Double washing machines are $1.50 a machine and a triple is $3 a machine. They use quarters though.

I just bought a portable washer & dryer . Best decision I made. Once the washing machines & dryers are working and the building hits a higher capacity 6 washers and 6 dryers is not going to account for all the apartments in the building.

Old 04-16-2023, 06:57 AM

138 posts, read 156,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiddesire120 View Post
Apollo is way too expensive. There's another place on Manhattan & Green. It's a old laundry spot with a blue sign. Double washing machines are $1.50 a machine and a triple is $3 a machine. They use quarters though.

I just bought a portable washer & dryer . Best decision I made. Once the washing machines & dryers are working and the building hits a higher capacity 6 washers and 6 dryers is not going to account for all the apartments in the building.
Can you send a link which one you got I’m in the middle of ordering portable washing machine.

Old 04-16-2023, 07:11 AM

390 posts, read 350,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysia15m View Post
Can you send a link which one you got I’m in the middle of ordering portable washing machine.
COMFEE’ 1.6 Cu.ft Portable... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089YSKJY6...p_mob_ap_share

Old 04-17-2023, 03:14 PM

6 posts, read 5,521 times
Just in case anybody wants to know I was contacted by Gabi about a studio apartment for H/V Disability, but I turned it down because I’ve already moved into an amazing building in Astoria ! My log number was very high in the 4x,xxx and I’m 130% ami, not sure if that is all that is left but I usually have a 1 bedroom selection for me and my girlfriend.

Old 04-27-2023, 08:21 AM

233 posts, read 289,510 times
Good news to those who landed an apartment in this building! The ugly parking lot next door is looking like it’ll be turned into a beautiful waterfront park

https://greenpointers.com/2023/04/25...ng-waterfront/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery