Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2023, 12:57 PM

275 posts, read 205,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yah22 View Post
What’s your log number? Ballpark if u don’t mind
It's kinda high for GP 12xx ... you? and which AMI ? Studio and 1 bedroom ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2023, 04:15 PM

65 posts, read 47,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlinesquare View Post
It's kinda high for GP 12xx ... you? and which AMI ? Studio and 1 bedroom ?
Damn, I thought my number was low lol I’m 21XX. I guess I should just forget it
60 AMI. Shooting for 1 bed

Old 08-22-2023, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Damn, I thought my number was low lol I’m 21XX. I guess I should just forget it
60 AMI. Shooting for 1 bed
NO ,DO NOT forget it ...
Since there are a lot units left and every log# before yours do not mean they are still interested , qualified etc.
Also I know some people just applied to ALL buildings just to apply.
Now , if they say only 5 units left for what you are looking for then maybe it will take a miracle. (but I believe in miracles)

Last edited by Waterlinesquare; 08-22-2023 at 05:02 PM..

Old 08-22-2023, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlinesquare View Post
NO ,DO NOT forget it ...
Since there are a lot units left and every log# before yours do not mean they are still interested , qualified etc.
Also I know some people just applied to ALL buildings just to apply.
Now , if they say only 5 units left for what you are looking for then maybe it will take a miracle. (but I believe in miracles)
Thank you very much
Keeps updated when they reach you
Good luck

Old 08-22-2023, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Thank you very much
Keeps updated when they reach you
Good luck
Ok will do.
Thank you and good luck to you too .

Last edited by Waterlinesquare; 08-22-2023 at 05:01 PM..

Old 08-22-2023, 07:00 PM

122 posts, read 119,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by koncussions View Post
I don’t think its filled yet. Submitted documents on the 8th. I didn’t hear anything back Log 33x.
Was this with ME preference?

Old 08-23-2023, 03:45 PM

17 posts, read 12,385 times
Today I called the Fifth ave committee and talked with a housing connect representative and they told me they run out of 2 bed apartments and they're still in the first batch for general population. Also, they have about 97 units left composed of studios and 1 bed apartments only.
if anyone gets more information when they call to the Fifth ave committee, please let me know!
my log number is 11xx Gen pop... rip for me ..... I wanted a 2 bed apartment only!

Old 08-23-2023, 04:06 PM

116 posts, read 82,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinamite22 View Post
Today I called the Fifth ave committee and talked with a housing connect representative and they told me they run out of 2 bed apartments and they're still in the first batch for general population. Also, they have about 97 units left composed of studios and 1 bed apartments only.
if anyone gets more information when they call to the Fifth ave committee, please let me know!
my log number is 11xx Gen pop... rip for me ..... I wanted a 2 bed apartment only!
Thank you so much for information. That means I would not be eligible due to I am only looking for 2 beds apartment. Thank for saving me time and best of luck to the ones who are Still in the process.

Old 08-23-2023, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinamite22 View Post
Thank you very very much for the information, and i wish you the best of luck in your future lotteries.
Do you know how much numbers in each batch they process? And how long does it take them to get through a batch?

Old 08-23-2023, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachxm View Post
Thank you so much for information. That means I would not be eligible due to I am only looking for 2 beds apartment. Thank for saving me time and best of luck to the ones who are Still in the process.
I was rooting for you.
I wish you luck in the future lotteries
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery