Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2023, 12:00 PM

8 posts, read 4,324 times

Advertisements

I submitted my documents on 8/9 and my log # is 33. Anyone know how soon i’ll receive a response?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2023, 12:13 PM

53 posts, read 37,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by athomeny View Post
Was anyone able to see a studio layout where the kitchen wasnt on the wall of the main living space? I saw floor plans online with a study alcove or the kitchen at the entrance so it is separate from the bed/living area. Curious if anyone got assigned to one of those or if they are only market rate?
There’s 2 videos on YouTube showing 2 different studios

Old 08-17-2023, 12:37 PM

6,697 posts, read 6,066,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimmyrichie View Post
There’s 2 videos on YouTube showing 2 different studios
I found one of the videos, but I don't know where the other is. I find the studio to be small tho.

https://youtu.be/rw4WwCCN-ow

Old 08-17-2023, 12:54 PM

16 posts, read 8,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
I found one of the videos, but I don't know where the other is. I find the studio to be small tho.

https://youtu.be/rw4WwCCN-ow
Yes, agreed they are a little small, but unfortunately they ran out of 100% ami one beds by the time my number was called. Still happy with my space and feel like I can make it work!
My marketing agent told me there were no other studio floor plans when I toured, so I figured the alternate layouts may have been market rate. But looks like some people did get them, bummer!

Old 08-17-2023, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koncussions View Post
I submitted my documents on 8/9 and my log # is 33. Anyone know how soon i’ll receive a response?
Took about 2 months from my first docs submitted to be asked for the second round of docs
First docs requested in May and accepted my unit end of July/early August

Old 08-17-2023, 01:01 PM

116 posts, read 83,799 times
Quote:
Took about 2 months from my first docs submitted to be asked for the second round of docs
Thank you for this information is really helpful.

Old 08-17-2023, 02:31 PM

275 posts, read 207,087 times
Quote:
The time it takes for them to respond , it really depends on the applicant.

@Athomeny - Congrats.
Second round was different types needed or just continue from the first round?

Last edited by Waterlinesquare; 08-17-2023 at 02:56 PM..

Old 08-17-2023, 02:37 PM

275 posts, read 207,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by koncussions View Post
Depends on individual.

Also, some buildings have a lot marketing agents working on one building and they would contact huge amount of log# at once ...
When they do it this way, I think it would take longer for them to get back to each applicants.

What AIM if you don't mind me asking ? Studio and 1 bedroom ?

Old 08-17-2023, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlinesquare View Post
The time it takes for them to respond , it really depends on the applicant.

@Athomeny - Congrats.
Second round was different types needed or just continue from the first round? Ex: first round needed 6 months statements of checking accounts then second round ,they needed further back more months ?
The second round was the same docs, but the more recent statements. So since I first sent in up to May I had to send my June statements and what was ready for July in the second round.

Old 08-17-2023, 04:11 PM

8 posts, read 4,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlinesquare View Post
Depends on individual.

Also, some buildings have a lot marketing agents working on one building and they would contact huge amount of log# at once ...
When they do it this way, I think it would take longer for them to get back to each applicants.

What AIM if you don't mind me asking ? Studio and 1 bedroom ?
1 bdr mainly but i’ve seen the studio rooms also which doesn’t look bad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery