Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2012, 11:38 AM

2,727 posts, read 6,163,504 times

Advertisements

My current gripe is that every single day my friend complains ALL DAY long (I see the repetitive posts on Facebook) about how bored she is, gonna scream from boredom, etc. I'd like to know how someone who is home with a 2 y/o AND 4 y/o can be that bored every single day??? Clearly she does not interact with them and they sit in front of the TV all day (well yeah, cuz she admits she "doesn't wanna color or play a board game" with them).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 07:39 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,053,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGirlNoMore View Post
My current gripe is that every single day my friend complains ALL DAY long (I see the repetitive posts on Facebook) about how bored she is, gonna scream from boredom, etc. I'd like to know how someone who is home with a 2 y/o AND 4 y/o can be that bored every single day??? Clearly she does not interact with them and they sit in front of the TV all day (well yeah, cuz she admits she "doesn't wanna color or play a board game" with them).
She seems like she is starved for adult company ... It's rough interacting with children all day long so I can see how she might be stir crazy.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:42 PM

My peeve is when I've waited patiently for my crossing signal to walk and this idiot car comes from outta nowhere and cuts me off when it's time for me to cross!

Old 02-10-2012, 08:01 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,765,054 times
I'm peeved with my banks computer. My debit card would not work at the county tag office. Declined it. Went to the ATM window and it said I had less than $3 in the bank. I freaked out. Then I paid the $1 for a last ten transactions statement. Then from out of nowhere all the money is in there that was supposed to be.. This old ticker doesn't need that kind of scare. I rather liked the movie "What a way to go".

Old 02-11-2012, 10:23 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,233,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
My turn: What is so difficult about parking within those lines at the grocery store? It's not brain surgery! And it's even worse when I come back out to my car and find 5 empty spaces around my car, but some idiot, excuse me, IDIOT!!!! parks right next to my car and even then parks VERY close to my car, so they HAVE to hit my car with their car door when they get out!

IDIOTS!

<whew!> thanks, that felt good.
Then there's the paranoid parker's. They park at an angle, taking up 4 spaces so nobody can get near their precious car.

Kinda makes you want to accidentally spill your milkshake on it.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:27 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,233,018 times
People who think bad weather=drive faster.

This winter we've had numerous fatalities, all of which were related to careless driving.

People can be so stupid!

Old 02-11-2012, 10:37 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,259,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
I'm peeved with my banks computer. My debit card would not work at the county tag office. Declined it. Went to the ATM window and it said I had less than $3 in the bank. I freaked out. Then I paid the $1 for a last ten transactions statement. Then from out of nowhere all the money is in there that was supposed to be.. This old ticker doesn't need that kind of scare. I rather liked the movie "What a way to go".
That is frightening! Please tell me the bank is *not* BofA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
Then there's the paranoid parker's. They park at an angle, taking up 4 spaces so nobody can get near their precious car.

Kinda makes you want to accidentally spill your milkshake on it.
I've seen people walk past the car taking up 2 or 3 spaces and put a scratch down the side with keys. I don't approve of damaging someone's car but since I'm not the parking lot police I keep walking with no comment.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
I hope you don't bank with Chase

Old 02-11-2012, 10:56 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,230,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
People who think bad weather=drive faster.

This winter we've had numerous fatalities, all of which were related to careless driving.

People can be so stupid!
I was just thinking this this morning as I was driving and someone was riding my rear in a 35 zone. Hey, just because you can go that fast doesn't mean you need to.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:02 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,259,366 times
Life. I am agaist it, I hate it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics