Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2012, 09:08 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Sorry, but last I checked, businesses knew this was coming.

Only the strong survive.

And using an industry that everyone knows is a part-time industry? Really?
When will you and other Obama worshipers realize that many businesses were just waiting around to see it there was a chance of repeal? There is no chance of it now so we are stuck with the beginning of socialized medicine which is what Obamacare was supposed to be in the beginning. I can't wait for the 15 member appointed panel that I consider a death panel to make its declarations that will lead to the use of assisted suicide for we old people.

We are living with death panels called state Medicare commissions right now. The less they allow doctors to collect from them the fewer doctors will assist Medicare patients.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Miss the part where he said "if I'm so wrong why would people be listening to me" huh?

He was so wrong, so why listen to him?
You don't consider The One to be the newest Santa Claus? I guess you aren't a college student any longer. They see him as just that. Santa Claus passes out the goodies and doesn't require anyone to pay for them and that is just what Obama is promising.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:11 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
When will you and other Obama worshipers realize that many businesses were just waiting around to see it there was a chance of repeal? There is no chance of it now so we are stuck with the beginning of socialized medicine which is what Obamacare was supposed to be in the beginning. I can't wait for the 15 member appointed panel that I consider a death panel to make its declarations that will lead to the use of assisted suicide for we old people.

We are living with death panels called state Medicare commissions right now. The less they allow doctors to collect from them the fewer doctors will assist Medicare patients.
If they smoke cigarettes they will learn really fast about the death panels. Too bad it will be too late for them. They are dead. (die softly)

Old 11-09-2012, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
I love all these sour grapes threads..Don't you all realize the tricks failed badly? Nobody cares what you righties have to say. You lost.
You are talking just like The One when he reminded the Republicans in Congress that he won. Maybe you would prefer The Won since that is the way you think. You don't understand that the past two days were celebrate our victory days for the progs and sometime we have to have a turn.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:13 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Who gives a GD flip about what Mitt's plan was. What you have is Obama's plan now and deflecting from that or trying to act like that's not the issue at hand is freaking disingenuous.

Not if you are speculating about what YOU think is about to come, that being said how can you compare the alternative since he never did outline it in the first place.

Ok, let me make this easy for you to understand. You cannot say what could be since it was never explained to you in the first place. So in otherwords, how can you ASSume that Obama's election is bad for the economy when mitt never explained what he was going to do

Old 11-09-2012, 09:15 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Nooooo.. Obama is not responsible for ANYTHING. Get that, nothing, nada. he is our savior, we should bow to his image on TV, get pics and put them on the wall and thank him for our being, thank him that you can spread your legs anytime without consequences because you can get a handy dandy abortion anytime after that. Thank him for your free $9 pill.

Obama is god.

Don't "you people" get tired of defending your god?
You should change clothes because the sarcasm that you are wearing does not look good on you at all.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
You should change clothes because the sarcasm that you are wearing does not look good on you at all.
Obama is not responsible for ANYTHING. Get that, nothing, nada. he is our savior, we should bow to his image on TV, get pics and put them on the wall and thank him for our being, thank him that you can spread your legs anytime without consequences because you can get a handy dandy abortion anytime after that. Thank him for your free $9 pill.

Obama is god.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:44 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama is not responsible for ANYTHING. Get that, nothing, nada. he is our savior, we should bow to his image on TV, get pics and put them on the wall and thank him for our being, thank him that you can spread your legs anytime without consequences because you can get a handy dandy abortion anytime after that. Thank him for your free $9 pill.

Obama is god.

Don't you ever get tired of spewing your shamless drivel?

Come ON man - get a grip on yourself.

You are becoming unglued. Up the prozac dosage or whatever.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 PM

3,614 posts, read 3,503,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyDee View Post
They needed to make layoffs anyway, so no big deal if they make even more layoffs?
Those layoffs were already in the schedule since they fell well short of their sales goal.

Again, this all appears to be pretty political. I'm seeing a lot of conservative CEOs popping up. Cry-baby syndrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

Sold Boy, you're the only one a death panel (which don't exist, you twit) would ever actually bother killing off. Nobody needs your grumpy old ass around here.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:51 PM

A common mistake is to assume that a liberal will know when he is beaten. You may think you have scored a clear victory by not only citing the appropriate authority on each matter but utterly humiliating the liberal in the process – and yet he will keep coming back for more punishment.

What you must understand here is that liberals have no sense of dignity. They are quite willing to be humiliated and taunted in the service of their righteousness. Crawling through slime and offal does not offend them; living the lives they do, of course, many of them are quite accustomed to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies