Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 12:32 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times

Advertisements

This woman testifying said that Martin's father said, no, it's not my son, as opposed to just "no," which is what Serino said. Hmmmm. Serino specifically said that the father said, "no," under his breath.

She's impeaching herself here. She didn't remember correctly what was said. She just said she was sure he was "telling us" that, no, that was not his son screaming.. Interesting that Serino didn't remember the response in that way. And this woman was NOT sitting beside the father when he made the response.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Adam Park.

Who is Adam Park?

Guess we'll see in a minute.
Must be the MMA instructor at the gym where Zimmerman took classes.

4,814 posts, read 3,845,558 times
Quote:
Adam Park.

Who is Adam Park?

Guess we'll see in a minute.
Dale, Is O'Mara getting ready to establish your view that GZ is a weenie? LOL!

733 posts, read 1,047,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
This woman testifying said that Martin's father said, no, it's not my son, as opposed to just "no," which is what Serino said. Hmmmm. Serino specifically said that the father said, "no," under his breath.

She's impeaching herself here. She didn't remember correctly what was said. She just said she was sure he was "telling us" that, no, that was not his son screaming.. Interesting that Serino didn't remember the response in that way. And this woman was NOT sitting beside the father when he made the response.
didnt tm's gf impeach herself also, and admit to making bigoted/racist statements... rather that her neighborhood did, and frequently?

Old 07-08-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post

She was in the room and has her view. Being she was not involved, other than listening, it frees up her thinking to focus on the words and not what she is needing to ask.

They both stated that Tracey said, "No".

You'll have to accept it.

It was damaging to the Prosecution.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Thank you. Appreciate the link.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:36 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,918 times
Ah, I'll bet George couldn't punch through a wet paper bag.

I like this guy, very good witness.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:39 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,653,382 times
This is ludicrous. Because of one stupid comment by John Good, now they're trying to infer that Trayvon was a Mixed Martial Arts expert. LUDICROUS. They're talking about rounds....this wasn't an MMA match!

Old 07-08-2013, 12:40 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
come on: ever good citizens flunk out of college. We all know some that have. Sometimes kids taka long time to grow up: sometimes they never grow up, but they can still be good citizens. As for the arrests, weren't the charges dropped in both cases? I am not defending him particularly. I think he is or was a hot head, I also think TM was probably anything but as nice, sweet, innocent kid.
The charges against GZ were not exactly dropped; he had to attend an anger management class for one, and I believe an alcohol management class for another. Then something other than dropping the charges happened, or we wouldn't know about it. There was also a restraining order on him from an old girlfriend for domestic violence.

Not talking about TM here.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Clairvoiant much?
Apparently some are:

Quote:
Yo. The prosecution's goose is cooked.

Dinner is served!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Read more: Zimmerman eyewitness may have fabricated Olympics story | The Daily Caller
Quote:
Jared Slinde, communications director at USA Track & Field, tells the Daily
Caller that he looked through Olympic trial results for the years 1984 and 1988
and “did not find Jayne’s name as a finisher in the top ten of any of those
Olympic Trials marathons.”
But. . . the Olympics that the US boycotted were in 1980!

Old 07-08-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
Ah, I'll bet George couldn't punch through a wet paper bag.

I like this guy, very good witness.
Awesome witness. Awesome demonstration on the mounting of a person and how that puts the person on bottom in a bad position.

"If you are on the top, you have gravity working for you."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies