Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2020, 10:20 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,655,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Then Trump should find another way to get get his message to his sheeple.
Nah, Trump should always continue to be allowed to make himself look like a profound, moronic fool on Twitter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2020, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Who determines what sites are accurate fact check sources? Twitter moderators appointed by leftist Twitter? People are stupid if they believe there is any honorable reason to Twitter's motives.

President Trump's popularity won't be stopped and all the sensoring and free speech stifling they try to apply will not prevent Trump from winning the election.

You anti Trumpers are a day late and a dollar short. America loving voters are informed and it ain't the MSM/mainstream social media bulls*i# that is Americans' source of facts. There are reliable source sites that have left the Twits in the dust.
So if anybody still wonders when Trump is telling the truth on Twitter, they should fact check him for themselves and not depend on Twitter to do it for them? And use only conservative sources to do it?

Otherwise, you surely quite strongly believe that everything that Trump posts is nothing but the all out truth. Right! After all, didn't Trump say he can not tell a lie? And you strongly believe that is true?

Old 05-28-2020, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
ALL of corporate America is run by leftest liberals. Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity. Alex Jones, Laura Ingraham . . . ALL leftest liberals.
Good lord, what an utterly all out absurd statement in the above. I now understand better than ever why Trump said, "Nobody knows what is up or down."

Old 05-28-2020, 10:38 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
Now THAT is the funniest thing I have read all year.
You mean Trump (the prophet and savior) is addicted to using a service with poor reputation? Why? Why would he not use a reputable service?

Old 05-28-2020, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
Cry us a small river will you?
If he said something remotely intelligent
he would most certainly get coverage! Where
do you guys get this paranoia from?
Our president lies every day!! That is a fact!!
Does President Trump really lie when he believes the BS he puts out is nothing but the truth? What Trump believes is the truth but really isn't so is one reason why I'm not voting for him in Nov. Should the reason why he ever pushes the red button, will it be based on the truth or what he thinks is the truth but isn't?

Old 05-28-2020, 10:42 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
Evidence, please? Maybe you can tap into the exhaustive report, strong evidence, and well-accepted results from the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity?
debbie schultz says so.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...97326477864960

Old 05-28-2020, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
Good about time, Trump a known pathological liar and poses a danger to ALL!.....Being held accountable is something that Trump has avoided his entire fraudulent life. But when this is finally over, there will be an independent commission tasked with investigating and producing a full and complete accounting of the nation’s preparedness and response to the coronavirus. Trump must be held accountable for his indifference, criminal negligence, and his failure as president to properly protect and defend this country from a pandemic that has already cost more than 100 thousand American lives. We owe it to the memory of every American that needlessly died.....
Even if Trump thinks he's not lying because he thinks everything he puts out is true, he is still dangerous to the world.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:53 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,702,126 times
I love how the President that essentially censored his entire administration from testifying about the Ukraine scandal is crying about censorship on twitter.

Where is that Trump Baby Balloon when you need it?

Old 05-28-2020, 10:55 AM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
Why is there an ad at the top of my screen asking me to thank Obama for helping defeat trump in 2020? I thought CD was not biased?
Such ads come from your own browsing history, not CD itself. Usually on a browser with ad blocker, but when I'm not I see a bunch of Trump ads/links to biased polls.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
How ridiculous. They are fact checking Trumps opinion against 'opinion pieces' by people who have their own agendas. There are no FACTS in this FACT CHECK and I hope Twitter comes to it's senses.
Right. After all, Trump has said before than nobody knows what is up or down. Most of all him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies