Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 11:48 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times

Advertisements

I will tell you a funy story...

There was a girl who kept talking to me everytime she saw me around the area at work.

She would go out of her way to mention something about the weather or something dumb.

Well, I was riding the elevator alone and a little noise happened. I figured...Ayh, I'm alone. Just then I hear voices as the elevator approaches the main floor.

"OH NO!!! Some one is waiting to get on!!!! I started doing the seal clap trying to get rid of the smell to no success.

As I wheeled the cart off the elevator I said, "Excuse me." Both ladies entered the elevator.

Well, to this day she has not made even one comment to me since. Hilarious!!!

Would have loved to see them holding their noses while riding the elevator. Hahaha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 11:59 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,315,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I will tell you a funy story...

There was a girl who kept talking to me everytime she saw me around the area at work.

She would go out of her way to mention something about the weather or something dumb.

Well, I was riding the elevator alone and a little noise happened. I figured...Ayh, I'm alone. Just then I hear voices as the elevator approaches the main floor.

"OH NO!!! Some one is waiting to get on!!!! I started doing the seal clap trying to get rid of the smell to no success.

As I wheeled the cart off the elevator I said, "Excuse me." Both ladies entered the elevator.

Well, to this day she has not made even one comment to me since. Hilarious!!!

Would have loved to see them holding their noses while riding the elevator. Hahaha!
Man, that's hilarious!

Old 06-29-2011, 03:12 PM

732 posts, read 1,046,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Humble View Post
I can see through all that feline makeup you wear that you are a very attractive woman.. this can be intimidating, even to good looking guys.
Don't flatter her. Her ego is big enough as it is.

Old 06-29-2011, 03:19 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
Don't flatter her. Her ego is big enough as it is.
Is that your way of asking me out? Sorry, I'm taken!

Old 06-29-2011, 03:30 PM

3,378 posts, read 5,011,655 times
The last woman who showed interest in me (which was over a year ago), really seemed like she was into me (even down to preening herself when I was around). But it turned out she had a boyfriend already, and she was doing it I suppose to be a tease and/or for attention.

Now I'm all "once bitten, twice shy" from it. So I'm iffy on the signals a woman would send me.

Old 06-29-2011, 04:20 PM

2,743 posts, read 4,830,027 times
There are a lot of good points made here (and a few not so good!), but all I say now is:

I really wish guys and girls came with instruction manuals, with a table of contents and a BIG index!)

Hummmm. Laying out the ToC might be a fun thread here...

Old 06-29-2011, 08:17 PM

406 posts, read 580,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
The last woman who showed interest in me (which was over a year ago), really seemed like she was into me (even down to preening herself when I was around). But it turned out she had a boyfriend already, and she was doing it I suppose to be a tease and/or for attention.

Exactly. Same thing happened to me. Probably is too many do that and are terribly insecure and look for attention.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:45 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,807,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post

Now I'm all "once bitten, twice shy" from it. So I'm iffy on the signals a woman would send me.
Yep, I've seem men do that too--the difference is that a man will toss her in the hay before he tosses her away. Or at least he'll try.

The other diff between men and women is that a man would consider a quick bedding as an adequate trade-off. A lot of men that is--not the gentlemen on here.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:46 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,961,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin070388 View Post
Exactly. Same thing happened to me. Probably is too many do that and are terribly insecure and look for attention.
This is probably true.

They hang on to the douche bag till they snag another unsuspecting guy. As soon as they get a bite from the new guy they dump the DB and swing to the new guy. They will address to the new guy they dumped their boyfriend in hopes the new guy will accept and ask her out.

It is kinda like a well-arranged high wire act. Swinging with one swing and when the new guy comes along her arms are out and as soon as he gives the signal with his arms out as he swings saying he will catch her she lets go of the old swing right on through the air to the new one.

Pretty slick till the new guy backs out at the last minute. Hopefully not while she is in midair.

Old 06-30-2011, 03:28 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,627,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
This is probably true.

They hang on to the douche bag till they snag another unsuspecting guy. As soon as they get a bite from the new guy they dump the DB and swing to the new guy. They will address to the new guy they dumped their boyfriend in hopes the new guy will accept and ask her out.

It is kinda like a well-arranged high wire act. Swinging with one swing and when the new guy comes along her arms are out and as soon as he gives the signal with his arms out as he swings saying he will catch her she lets go of the old swing right on through the air to the new one.

Pretty slick till the new guy backs out at the last minute. Hopefully not while she is in midair.
Really? This is bizarre. Funymann.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships