Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2010, 07:03 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,567,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
Beaver Buzz....yes this energy drink does contain caffeine. This is a very popular sports energy drink in Canada. Interesting as the "Beaver" is Canada's national symbol. So I guess its must energize Canadians or give them a buzz

Thanks Ladies....glad you liked the tunes !
Love it...you should be proud SisterKat, I would be if he were mine...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 08:00 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,631,116 times
Quote:

I just had a listen to the tunes. The band is excellent.

Old 09-29-2010, 08:06 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
June, glad to hear you're feeling better. You're quite right about Chantix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
I'm glad you're feeling better June......
Thanks, guys!

NightBazaar, thanks for the links! June had actually 'researched' her symptoms online by yesterday, along with consulting with one of our MD's at work as regards how it is that Chantix can have such side effects when three years ago there had been none!

Let it suffice to say, June is VERY glad to be off the stuff, and will go back to Nicotine patches from this point on! No more "chemicals" for the June! WEIRD side effects, is all June can say. June wouldn't discourage anyone from taking Chantix for smoking cessation, but she WOULD caution anyone to look into the side effects and monitor their own side effects real closely!

Just glad to be off the stuff....

Thanks again, guys! (Gals?) (People?)

Old 09-29-2010, 08:51 PM

823 posts, read 1,400,612 times
Hi all, I was going to start posting in the Christianity forum tonight and then I started reading some threads about hell, fire and brimstone and then I saw all of the squabbling and then I just got one big fat headache.

So here I am

So how is the weather ! LOL

Ans...I think I saw a thread you started earlier today that was positive and loving.....think I will go find that thread and add some more positive Love to it....

Old 09-29-2010, 08:54 PM

823 posts, read 1,400,612 times
Quote:
Hi all, I was going to start posting in the Christianity forum tonight and then I started reading some threads about hell, fire and brimstone and then I saw all of the squabbling and then I just got one big fat headache.

So here I am

So how is the weather ! LOL

Ans...I think I saw a thread you started earlier today that was positive and loving.....think I will go find that thread and add some more positive Love to it....
June.....if I were a mod on this forum I think it would be very hard to give up smoking too

Old 09-29-2010, 09:03 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Default "Nooooo....!"

Quote:
June.....if I were a mod on this forum I think it would be very hard to give up smoking too
June: Applying Nicotine patches to every part of her body!

Only kidding!

Old 09-29-2010, 09:05 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,631,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Thanks, guys!

NightBazaar, thanks for the links! June had actually 'researched' her symptoms online by yesterday, along with consulting with one of our MD's at work as regards how it is that Chantix can have such side effects when three years ago there had been none!
I know. It can be really weird. As you said, no side effects a few years earlier, it'd be easy to think it'd be a piece of cake again. Then this time around BAM! It's a whole different story. It does suppress the effect of nicotine, but it's the other things it does that's the problem. I tried it for a while, didn't like it at all, and promptly discontinued using it.

Have you used any drinking straws yet? You might try crimping the 'flame' end to make drawing on it seem like it's a bit more 'packed'.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:11 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
When I take medication - if there is a side effect - I usually get it. It's lovely.

I hope the patches help!!!

Old 09-29-2010, 09:51 PM

28,090 posts, read 29,934,993 times
Quote:
If I were a mod on this forum, I think it would be hard not to take up smoking, and drinking, and street drugs.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:56 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
If I were a mod on this forum, I think it would be hard not to take up smoking, and drinking, and street drugs.
I second that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity